Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:22 pm

Happy B-Day Jul!!!! 29, right??????? Smile

Diane, congrats on the B2B cabin assignment! It makes things so much easier, but I agree, to save the big bucks, I would change cabins too! Still much better than getting off the ship!

OK, with the exception of Charlie's fuel prices, I'm very jealous of you all! We just dropped below $3.60... I was thrilled to see $3.57 today... I had heard that IL has the highest state gas tax in the country. I guess it's true!

They still haven't officially cancelled my Enchantment cruise for next fall, but it is still showing as N/A... wonder what's up???

Now that the Disney trip is over, I'm starting to think about the girls cruise... Anyone have any favorite beaches they go to in Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten or St. Thomas? I think we've decided to do nothing but veg at the beach! I personally would just stay on the ship, but am traveling with some relatively newbie cruisers who wouldn't think that not going to shore was actually fun!!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:58 pm

Back from dinner........wow, what an event..........usually Chili's is great, well tonight---not so much.....Soup was watered down, dj's meal has ZERO taste and flavor, mine wasn't made so had to wait 10mins to get it, dessert was supposed to be warm cake and wasnt......manager came over and dh who NEVER complains told him the various problems........needless to say--one comped dinner for all of us......

Between all of us we eat at this place at least once a week......unbelievable! But that's what bad employees will do to a biz.......KILL IT...hopefully the mgr can turn it around or they will lose all the locals that come all the time....

New crock pot....nice stainless steel one that will look soooo much better on my counter than my old UGLY one. And a back massager chair pad that has the shiatsu massage ===that is going to help my days soooo much ...can't wait!!

Now time to pour some wine.........anyone still awake for a drink????... Drinks

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:01 pm

You know Im always here for ya,Jul.............start pouring.......
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:06 pm

Here ya go friend!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:47 pm

Thanks!!

Hiccup~~ oops,better slow down.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:33 am

Wow..12 hours and no posts!!!

Ive been up and out already.Went walking/jogging(mostly walking)Temp wasnt too bad(75) but the humidity was a killer.........but I had to try out my new shoes.....hahah

Not too much else going on.........just wanted to say hi...........
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:40 am

Good Morning all

Thanks for a gr8 birthday with gr8 friends!!!

I'm gonna have to slow u down on your drinking K...too much vino last night!!! LOL

Have a gr8 day y'all

jul Wink
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:59 am

Morning everyone! Sorry I missed the party last night, I've been taking my nyquil and going to bed pretty early, trying to get rid of this cold.

Glad you girls are up early and don't have a hangover! That's to bad Jul about Chili's, I love that restaurant also, but don't have one very close to us.

Saw the Star Princess on the news this am, coming out of dry dock in SF. My Mom decided to take the SF to Valpraiso trip instead of the other way around on her. I don't think she's been on a ship that big before. Wonder how she will like it.

Looked at tours for our Mexico cruise yesterday, I really want to go whale watching in Cabo, I hope the whales are there by mid December.

Have a good day everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:59 pm

cruiseforme wrote:

I'm gonna have to slow u down on your drinking K...too much vino last night!!! LOL

But it was soooooooooooooooo good......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:44 pm

Good Afternoon All. Day off today but I had to run out and do all my chores. I needed a hair cut and I had to get some groceries. We have some cruise friends coming through from Florida to stay with us on the way and I wanted to get some stuff in to feed them.

Susan today the gas in Del is $2.95 the lowest for a long time.
In St Thomas I like Cokie Beach but even better I like to take the ferry to St. John's and go to Trunk Bay.
Orient Beach in St Maarten isn't bad but I usually end up visiting my favorite jeweller instead affraid
You might want to consider a cab to Marigot on the French side where there is a great market and nice restaurants.

Sounds like you girls had a good time last night. We went out for crabs then went to look for rugsand visit Sam's for a few things. I had a few glasses of wine as well at dinner and when I came home and vegged in front of the TV.

We are meeting friends for dinner tonight and then I have to get home for my favorite night on TV but I have the Tivo set just in case we get really held up.

Have a great day everyone.

Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Birthdayballoonsto Jul!

Di...what is Your new cabin number for both cruises?

I have to head over to the Y to do some Elliptical and then walk a few miles too...we went to Lucille's and I pigged out on baby back ribs, greens and fries! affraid

Mar~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:51 pm

ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.did you have to mention babybacks and fries?? My favorite meal at Sonnys(bbq place) and I cant eat it now on this diet.........
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:22 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Back from dinner........wow, what an event..........usually Chili's is great, well tonight---not so much..
Now time to pour some wine.........anyone still awake for a drink????... Drinks
jul Smile
You know that Janet makes a mean chilli! Very Happy Is that drink is still on offer? Has been a long, long day.
hope you all are well,
bfn, Charlie.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:38 pm

Exairgoddess1 wrote:
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Birthdayballoonsto Jul!

Di...what is Your new cabin number for both cruises?

I have to head over to the Y to do some Elliptical and then walk a few miles too...we went to Lucille's and I pigged out on baby back ribs, greens and fries! affraid

Mar~

Mar: You have email!!!!

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:05 pm

Charlie......YES......I'm pouring AGAIN!!! Drinks A Pinot Noir tonight.

Thanks Mar!

jul Wink
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:13 pm

DD is on total bedrest now.....so guess the running around begins.......We now have to haul the other two gk's to school and all activities...YIKES

Guess I better catch some sleep while I can! I think it's going to end soon...

jul Wink
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:26 pm

Mar,

Our TA was able to get us moved into 8356 both weeks.

d
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:38 am

A very late good evening to all! Yesterday was our anniversary so I didn't share any of my chardonnay with you, sorry! Today I worked until 2 and then ran around with my hair on fire - the clothes rod in the laundry room came crashing down, the plumber showed up and then I had to pick up the Guest Services Manager on Monarch, Trudy, from the airport. We had dinner with her and I got out a few things to pack. Now I'm wired and can't sleep. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:45 am

Jean, you are up late!

Say Hi to Trudy for us....I didn't know she was coming back for the Farewell Cruise!

Give a greeting to Celia, Letty, and everyone going with you.....HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Mar~
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:59 am

You're the night owl yourself, Mar! See you in a month!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:40 pm

Hi everyone, I got home a lot later than I thought last night so I'm catching up on Tivo today. I'm glad nobody discussed Survivor 'cause I didn't see it yet.

Sorry I missed the drinkies last night I could have done with a few. The dinner I went to was the final chapter in our fight to save our campground. We had to dissolve our LLC and finish things up. Settlement has taken place and we have our checks but that place was worth $1,000,000 to us. Oh well Onward and Upward. We'll take a few cruises on the money.

Jul, You will be busy but you are such a good Grandma and it will be worth it in the end.

Jean Happy Anniversary Party Have a great time on Monarch although it'll be bitter sweet.

Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:03 pm

Kathy - change in our schedule...we transferred out of one of our Voyagers, and cancelled the other...so sorry, Di...and now we are on the Mariner Inaugeral on Feb 22, 2009.

Radiance is back in San Diego tomorrow I think, and so you will hear from Patti soon....our friends are getting on it to do the 2nd round of Hawaiian Island cruising, so are driving to San Diego today.

Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:10 pm

Shewwww I am WHOOPED........Got the boy to school at 815, then oil change, flu shot, grocery store for bday cake for employee, then WORK WORK WORK....now picked him up and back to workkkkk..........WOW, I remember WHY I had kids when I was YOUNG!!! LOL

Gotta get moving to get stuff done so we can get home.......dgd is awaiting me so she can come play....yikes, gonna be a looonnngggg couple weeks!!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday......

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:25 pm

Hi all..............we've been busy running today too.........had to go up to jacksonville so that took up several hours............home now and catch up time......

Happy Anniversary Jean and Don(gonna add it to the list since we didnt get it the first time)...........

Not too sure about your campground,Sheila,but sounds like you had to give it up and didnt want to...........sorry..........

So Jul.how much longer till the babies are due??? I lost track........

Diane-thats a good deck.....deck 6 on the Voyager has metal walls on the balconies whereas the higher ones have the plexiglass........

We just changed our cabin on the NV to an inside guarantee and took that money we saved and paid for the difference and moved the inlaws to a GS.....shhhhhh--they dont know...........gonna be a surprise!!

Ok,Mar.. Ill change the list,but which one did you cancel and which one did you change and to what?

Did we lose Michelle????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:29 pm

Jan:
8th--Jill

Feb:
7th--Bob(Sheila's DH)
26th--Jill&Dave(anniv)

March:
10th--Sheila

April:
3rd--Marilyn&Bob(anniv)

May:
6th--Susan&Ray(anniv)
8th--Danny(Barb's DH)
11th--Marilyn
29th--Jim(Jen's DH)

June:
13th--Bob(Marilyn's DH)
14th--John(Diane's DH)

July:
11th--Jen&Jim(anniv)
16th--Ginny
23rd--Jul&David(anniv)
25th--Ken(Nancy's DH)
28th--Martha

Aug:
14th--Kathy

Sept:
1st--Ray(Susan's DH)
4th--Nancy&Ken(anniv)
4th--David(Jul's DH)
10th--Jim(Patti's DH)
12th--Sheila&Bob(anniv)
17th--Jen
19th--Jean
19th--Dave(Jill's DH)
24th--Chris

Oct:
4th--Patti
8th--Jul
9th-Jean&Don(anniv)
20th--Dennis(Kathy's DH)
23rd--Diane
25th--Barb&Danny(anniv)

Nov:
4th--Barb
21st--Nancy
23rd--Patti&Jim(anniv)
25th--Kathy&Dennis(anniv)

Dec:
17th--Diane&John(anniv)
20th--Susan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: