Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!

Go down 
+12
Dr Donna
Cruising Guy
OU812
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
RCCLRocks
forchunut1
AtlantaCruisers
Boca Brats
dream2cruise
Not A Pain In The Aft
Loyal Caribbean
Diamond Dave
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:01 pm

Yup - Kick Butt Vacations (www.kickbuttvacations.com) is our new division that focuses on 18-23 year old travelers Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:12 pm

Wow! Cool! I still LOVE the name!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:14 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cruising Guy
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Guy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:01 pm

I definitely like the sound of 13 months better!
Back to top Go down
Cruising Guy
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Guy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:47 pm

395 days to go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Diamond Dave

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:53 pm

Hi all, sorry I've MIA for a while, had some issues to deal with but, I'll be popping on more regularly again. Only 395 days to go?!? What am I going to do for the 394 days before hand?!?!
Back to top Go down
Dr Donna
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:50 pm

Just giving this a bump ThreadBump And it's now 382 days until the Oasis Inaugural. Imagine the excitement by this time next year!
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Diamond Dave

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:48 pm

Ok gang, it's time to start getting seriously talking about our on-board plans for Oasis. You all got Tina's email today, we're just about a year out!
Back to top Go down
Not A Pain In The Aft
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Not A Pain In The Aft

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:53 pm

How about meeting at Rising Tide Bar for a drink the first evening?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:54 pm

I plan on living at Rising Tide Bar Wink j/k
Back to top Go down
Not A Pain In The Aft
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Not A Pain In The Aft

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:58 pm

LOL if you have to live somewhere Susan that would be a pretty good pick! JustKidding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:58 pm

I don't think the stools will be too comfortable to sleep on though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Not A Pain In The Aft
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Not A Pain In The Aft

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:00 pm

Are we doing a group dinner or what else is on the agenda?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:02 pm

Tina and I will be putting together a scavenger hunt to be done onboard .... when we get closer to sailing I'm going to see what can be done about getting a specialty restaurant one night for a group dinner ... we'll also have some private excursions to offer in port (purely optional) ... I imagine some of the braver soles will put together some kind of zip lining daredevil contest Wink
Back to top Go down
Not A Pain In The Aft
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Not A Pain In The Aft

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:03 pm

I'll be watching that one - not participating! I'm too chicken!!!
Back to top Go down
Not A Pain In The Aft
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Not A Pain In The Aft

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:04 pm

Anyone interested in doing Secret Santa?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:10 pm

Not A Pain In The Aft wrote:
I'll be watching that one - not participating! I'm too chicken!!!
Yup, not enough alcohol on that ship to get me to zip line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:11 pm

Not A Pain In The Aft wrote:
Anyone interested in doing Secret Santa?

I love that idea!!! After final payment we'll have a good grasp of who will be onboard, and those that want to participate can sign up and Tina and I can handle the assignments and notifications before the cruise.
Back to top Go down
Not A Pain In The Aft
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Not A Pain In The Aft

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:18 pm

Excellent!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:10 pm

Susan is breathing a sigh of relief that I'm not booked on this one lol! I figured she deserved a Nick break! Actually, I'd love to go but, we agreed it would be too much of a push to take both the Inaugural on Oasis and then hurry to NYC to catch QM2 for our Holiday sailing. But, Halloween...that's still a maybe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:35 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
...we agreed it would be too much of a push to take both the Inaugural on Oasis and then hurry to NYC to catch QM2 for our Holiday sailing.

Wuss. If Tina and I can do it (with husbands in tow no less) anybody can do it. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Susan is breathing a sigh of relief that I'm not booked on this one lol! I figured she deserved a Nick break! Actually, I'd love to go but, we agreed it would be too much of a push to take both the Inaugural on Oasis and then hurry to NYC to catch QM2 for our Holiday sailing. But, Halloween...that's still a maybe...

Nick don't be a such a wimp. I make a deal with you. If you book this one I will too. Don't be scared. You can do it!! C'mon what do you say? We can break this ship in right!! Cool ThreadHiJack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:43 pm

BREAK being the operative word there....

Nick, you REALLY do want to be on the sailing, trust me. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:50 pm

lol! Ok let me ask Leanna tonight - our main problem is that she works for a school (she's a librarian) so that is the only possible hitch standing in the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:58 pm

Tell her, it'll be worth it, I promise. Really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next