Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:42 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Have bookings already opened? Smile

Shocked Shocked Shocked How many vicodin have you had today???? You know bookings already opened. We have been talking about this Inaugural (ad nauseum) since last January. Razz
I emailed you when bookings opened in August. Butthead. geek

So tell me you are still going to dance in a speedo at the pool. And I will sit here thanking my lucky stars that I switched MY booking to a later Oasis. Very Happy

If you are going on THIS one, you better warn Scott in advanced. The poor guy would be blindsided. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:34 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked How many vicodin have you had today???? You know bookings already opened. We have been talking about this Inaugural (ad nauseum) since last January. Razz

So tell me you are still going to dance in a speedo at the pool. And I will sit here thanking my lucky stars that I switched MY booking to a later Oasis. Very Happy

If you are going on THIS one, you better warn Scott in advanced. The poor guy would be blindsided. Laughing

oh I will be there....yes...yes I will. Poor Scott. You should tell him to come over to this site. He would have much more fun over here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:58 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:

Oh and I don't take vicodin. Vicodin is for babies. I take Percocete, Zanaflex, Remeron, Neuronten. You know..breakfast of champions. :eat: roflmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:22 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
oh I will be there....yes...yes I will. Poor Scott. You should tell him to come over to this site. He would have much more fun over here. Very Happy

I think he already is! Laughing I don't know what his screen name is here though. He is hiding from us. affraid hide

I can't imagine why? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:13 am

crusinmama06 wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:

I think he already is! Laughing I don't know what his screen name is here though. He is hiding from us. affraid hide

I can't imagine why? Laughing

I'm sure they all venture over here from time to time. You know..to see how the better half live... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:14 am

We're officially at MAYBE status - Leanna is going to see what type of sick days/vacation time she has saved up. If she has 5 days and we're pretty sure she does - we're going with you! I'll keep you updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:30 am

Whoo hoo!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:52 am

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
We're officially at MAYBE status - Leanna is going to see what type of sick days/vacation time she has saved up. If she has 5 days and we're pretty sure she does - we're going with you! I'll keep you updated.

She looks like she has the cruise flue. It's going around. Take a week long cruise and call me in the morning... Yay
Back to top Go down
Not A Pain In The Aft
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Not A Pain In The Aft

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:12 pm

I'm glad to see we're starting to get excited about Oasis! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:16 pm

one year and 8 days to go Wink
Back to top Go down
Not A Pain In The Aft
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Not A Pain In The Aft

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:21 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:37 pm

Looks like we'll be joining you! I have enough saved up days! Susan are you SURE you want to be with Nick for three weeks? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:49 pm

Leanna,

If you can handle him all the time, I can handle him for 3 weeks. Laughing I won't be sharing a room with him, and if I can avoid sharing the same deck with him, I might survive. Razz And again, there's always the booze option (where's the beer bangin' emoticon?????)

Last edited by Ivanova on Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:51 pm

That's the spirit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:53 pm

and just think of the party plane from FL to NY on 12/19/09 as we transfer from Oasis to QM2 ... we'll just apologize to the flight attendants in advance as we board the plane. Wink
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:56 pm

He better pack a parachute for himself - if the flight attendants want to kick him off mid-flight - he's on his own! lol!
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:58 pm

Ronrocks wrote:

She looks like she has the cruise flue. It's going around. Take a week long cruise and call me in the morning... Yay

So you're Ron that I've been hearing about huh? Hi Ron, I'm Leanna. Let's talk dollars and cents - how much do I have to pay you to babysit Nick? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:00 pm

Leanna N wrote:
Hi Ron, I'm Leanna. Let's talk dollars and cents - how much do I have to pay you to babysit Nick? Wink

About the same about that Staci (Ron's sweetie) is going to have to pay Nick to babysit Ron. Laughing

Wonder how they'll do together in a Haitian prison? Drinks

Actually I just had a frightening thought. St. Martin - Club Orient - clothing Optional. affraid
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:25 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
Leanna N wrote:
Hi Ron, I'm Leanna. Let's talk dollars and cents - how much do I have to pay you to babysit Nick? Wink
Actually I just had a frightening thought. St. Martin - Club Orient - clothing Optional. affraid

Hey, I went to the beach last year! It's funny how fast relatives will get away from you when you strip all your clothes off! lol!
It really was a good time. I had a fan club back on the ship! (no honey, we'll never see any of these people again...no big deal!)

Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:20 am

Leanna N wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:

So you're Ron that I've been hearing about huh? Hi Ron, I'm Leanna. Let's talk dollars and cents - how much do I have to pay you to babysit Nick? Wink

let me see...hmmm scratch I figure to babysit Nick?? Oh about 6 bucks. I figure that is all a good roll of duct tape will cost. I'll just duct tape him to the rail on the pool deck. That way I can feed him with my sling shot from the hot tub. Don't worry though...I've had plenty of practice with this method. I have two teenage girls that I do the same thing with. Only I use rope and the big oak tree in the back yard. lol! Leeana you have to see the positive in this. You and Staci and kit for hours and tell war stories....and get drunk while Nick and I do the Zip line as close to nude as allowed by law. But don't worry...as we go across we will scream your name and wave. We just want everyone to know we are with you!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:21 am

NDJollyMon wrote:
crusinmama06 wrote:
Leanna N wrote:

Hey, I went to the beach last year! It's funny how fast relatives will get away from you when you strip all your clothes off! lol!
It really was a good time. I had a fan club back on the ship! (no honey, we'll never see any of these people again...no big deal!)

You will be on this boat with us sir?? If we have to drag you kicking and screaming you will be there... affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:24 am

crusinmama06 wrote:
Leanna N wrote:

About the same about that Staci (Ron's sweetie) is going to have to pay Nick to babysit Ron. Laughing

Wonder how they'll do together in a Haitian prison? Drinks

Wooohooo a nude beach!! I'll have to be sure to comb my back hair that day. I just have to decide if I want to part it on the side, the middle, or just wear it in pony tails. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:53 am

Ronrocks wrote:
Leanna N wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:

let me see...hmmm scratch I figure to babysit Nick?? Oh about 6 bucks. I figure that is all a good roll of duct tape will cost. I'll just duct tape him to the rail on the pool deck. That way I can feed him with my sling shot from the hot tub. Don't worry though...I've had plenty of practice with this method. I have two teenage girls that I do the same thing with. Only I use rope and the big oak tree in the back yard. lol! Leeana you have to see the positive in this. You and Staci and kit for hours and tell war stories....and get drunk while Nick and I do the Zip line as close to nude as allowed by law. But don't worry...as we go across we will scream your name and wave. We just want everyone to know we are with you!! lol!

Thank God my husband is too scared to zip line, no matter how much alcohol he injests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:32 am

Leanna N wrote:
He better pack a parachute for himself - if the flight attendants want to kick him off mid-flight - he's on his own! lol!

stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:34 am

NDJollyMon wrote:
crusinmama06 wrote:
Leanna N wrote:

Pete, come on and join the party!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2009 Group Cruises :: Oasis of the Seas - Inaugural Sailing - December 5, 2009-
Jump to: