Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oasis Inaugural changed

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Oasis Inaugural changed Empty
PostSubject: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:49 pm

I just saw this and thought everyone might be interested

http://www.prweb.com/releases/Royal_Caribbean/Oasis_of_the_Seas/prweb1773934.htm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:55 pm

Thanks Penny, Susan is going to be posting the change information and, I will be sending around an email blast after she has all the information from Royal Caribbean.
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:49 pm

okay, so with the phone ringing off the hook and then me callling RCCL a "few" times it took me awhile, but I have a new post up about the changes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:00 pm

Susan do you have pricing for the special 4 night sailing and also did you find out if that reduced deposit applies to Oasis?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:15 pm

1. No pricing yet published for Dec 1 and Dec 5 (yet) Wink

2. YES the reduced deposit offer will apply to Oasis individual bookings made between Jan 1 and Feb 28 2009!!! I just got that confirmed today!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:34 pm

Cool Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:58 pm

I just talked to our BDM with RCCL and she was surprised to hear that the reduced dep will apply to Oasis, but in actuality it's not a change in cruise fare and doesn't involve OBC, so in the grand scheme of things it doesn't affect RCCL's bottom line (short term yes, long term no).
Back to top Go down
pops
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Date Change   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:47 pm

We want to change our sailing date to December 5th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:58 pm

pops wrote:
We want to change our sailing date to December 5th.

Is this Richard? If so, I'll take care of that for you in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:29 pm

Just as an FYI ... categories are available now that were once sold out on the Dec 12 sailing
. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:08 pm

Has anything changed on the room sizes for the Oasis? I mean is a balcony room on the Freedom class the same size on the Oasis etc? I know the Oasis has more catagories but I was just wondering. Well actually I am bored. The girls have gone Christmas shopping and I the Carolina game isn't on until tonight. Oh does anyone play fantasy football? Maybe we can start a league next season. lalala..still bored...hmmm...maybe I'll start a fire or try to catch the cat with the lawnmower...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:06 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Has anything changed on the room sizes for the Oasis? I mean is a balcony room on the Freedom class the same size on the Oasis etc? I know the Oasis has more catagories but I was just wondering. Well actually I am bored. The girls have gone Christmas shopping and I the Carolina game isn't on until tonight. Oh does anyone play fantasy football? Maybe we can start a league next season. lalala..still bored...hmmm...maybe I'll start a fire or try to catch the cat with the lawnmower...

Hey Ron, remind me to keep you and my Father apart at all times. Catching the cat with the lawnmower sounds like something he'd do too - and he likes my cat lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:26 pm

Admin wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:

Hey Ron, remind me to keep you and my Father apart at all times. Catching the cat with the lawnmower sounds like something he'd do too - and he likes my cat lol!

I like cats too! They are good for target practice, alligator bait, dog training, and kicking. Gotta love a good cat!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:33 pm

Ron, after you're done with target practice with Tina's cat, check your PM box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:39 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Ron, after you're done with target practice with Tina's cat, check your PM box.

Nick, Check yours too!

Tina if your lurking...did you get my e-mail?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:40 pm

Yes indeedy Ron, but, didn't look at it yet, I'm on vacation remember! lol! And leave my cute little kitty alone!! TimeToFeedTheCat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:49 pm

Nick!! Check your PM. I am so dag nab confrused!!!

O.K. Tina..I will give you the day off!!! Wink Oh and just for the record..cats don't always land on thier feet. You knock one out of a tree with the deck gun off a fire engine...whhhoooo that's some fun there..lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:53 pm

Tina Please check your PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:23 pm

you guys are NUTS!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:02 am

Ivanova wrote:
you guys are NUTS!!!

You know you love it Susan!! BTW - safe travels to you!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:38 pm

Travel? Whers is she going?? Can we go??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Susan went home to California for the holidays Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:01 pm

And so far, I'm surviving.... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:44 pm

Glad it's smooth travels so far Susan! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:48 pm

smooth enough ... plane change in Vegas was delayed 1.5 hours, but compared to other travel snafus this week, I'm not dumb enough to complain!! Wink

the things I miss about Calif now that I live in Tennessee:

GOOD Mexican food
Carl's Jr's Western Bacon Cheeseburgers
In & Out's double-double with fries
Juan Pollo chicken
and family & friends

Don't miss the traffic, don't miss the crowds, don't miss the smog....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural changed   Oasis Inaugural changed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oasis Inaugural changed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next