Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!

Go down 
+12
Dr Donna
Cruising Guy
OU812
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
RCCLRocks
forchunut1
AtlantaCruisers
Boca Brats
dream2cruise
Not A Pain In The Aft
Loyal Caribbean
Diamond Dave
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:17 pm

REALLY Nick...you want to be there. We need to practice for 2010. I'm going to sell my kids so I can book. Now I can propose a year early and who knows..maybe have a wedding cruise in 2010?? Tell Leanna to shut down the Library for a week. The kids wont mind... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:22 pm

WOOOHOOOO doing the happy dance... Cool roflmao WooHoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:29 pm

Susan are you sure you want me - all week long on Oasis - then on the flight back to NYC and then two weeks on QM2? You must be a glutton for punishment!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:35 pm

Just think Nick. Now we can do the zip line over the promenade in speedos and a big red cape!! It will be a blast!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:36 pm

Nick, that's why God invented alcohol....I'll be oblivious. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:36 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Just think Nick. Now we can do the zip line over the promenade in speedos and a big red cape!! It will be a blast!!! lol!

now there's a mental picture.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:39 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:

Oh brother! Susan pass the bottle, we'll share it! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:40 pm

I know..Nick in Speedos...lol. I'll probably wear my Moose Slippers as well. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:42 pm

Admin wrote:
Ivanova wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:

Oh brother! Susan pass the bottle, we'll share it! lol!

LOL. Poor Tina. Just when you think it's safe...... affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:43 pm

LOL Actually I popped on to ask if anyone has ideas for which specialty restaurant you all might want us to try to book for the group.

Chops Grille - steak house
150 Central Park - exclusive dining
Antonio’s Table - Italian

Let us know!

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:44 pm

Nah, it's fine Ron, if I can survive dating a rock musican during the 80s and 90s, I can survive you and Nick on the same ship! lol!
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Diamond Dave

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:48 pm

Admin wrote:
LOL Actually I popped on to ask if anyone has ideas for which specialty restaurant you all might want us to try to book for the group.

Chops Grille - steak house
150 Central Park - exclusive dining
Antonio’s Table - Italian

Let us know!

Well there are three nights at sea - I vote all three! But, if we can only pick one, I'd say Chops, tried and true Steakhouse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:48 pm

McDonalds!! Woohooo!! I like them all. Well I say that. I've only had Chops and the Italian one on the Mariner. They were both excellent but then again..it's all good to me. If it doesn't crawl off the plate...it's fair game. And if it's going to crawl..it better move fast. :eat:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:50 pm

Admin wrote:
Nah, it's fine Ron, if I can survive dating a rock musican during the 80s and 90s, I can survive you and Nick on the same ship! lol!

Oh..well I can sing for you then. Spank me in the moonlight...lalalala...lalala.. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:51 pm

My vote is always STEAKHOUSE Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:52 pm

• 150 Central Park – The most exclusive dining venue on the ship, 150
    Central Park will combine leading-edge cuisine with modern design. An
    observation window into the kitchen of this stylish restaurant will
    give Central Park passersby the opportunity to observe the executive
    chef in action. Open for dinner.
  • Chops Grille – Continuing the
    tradition, Royal Caribbean’s popular signature steakhouse will offer
    premium cut, quality meats in an upscale, contemporary setting. Open
    for dinner.
  • Antonio’s Table – Influenced by the Tuscan
    countryside, Antonio’s will be a casual new Italian restaurant concept
    offering toasted herbal breads, pizzas, salads, pastas, Italian
    sandwiches, braised meat dishes and stews. Rustic with a contemporary
    flair, dishes will be served family-style in an indoor and outdoor
    setting to provide an alfresco experience in Central Park. Open for
    lunch and dinner.
I'm with Dave - all three!! But, if we can only have one - I'll probably agree with Chops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:54 pm

Ok close the poll now - Chops it is!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:55 pm

Hey Susan, I'm just reading my own post - Antonio's Table is open for lunch! HINT, HINT - at least this way we can get two out of three restaurants...

What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:56 pm

So Nick does this mean you are going??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Ummm, I guess I can't leave Leanna at home so I'm still in the maybe category but, make that a STRONG maybe. I'll whine, kick, cry... you know the usual routine!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Yeah...I know that well. I usually have to do that so I can get some....dinner I mean. Have bookings already opened? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:16 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Yeah...I know that well. I usually have to do that so I can get some....dinner I mean. Have bookings already opened? Smile
Yup, we've been booking since August.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:37 pm

So what do I need to do to book?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:39 pm

Ron, check your PM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:48 pm

Thanks for the info!! Check your PM. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!   Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oasis Inaugural Roll Call - If You're Booked Post Here!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next