Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
critterchick
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:23 pm

jillybabes wrote:
critterchick wrote:
I confess that I'd probably pass on Oasis for a reunion cruise. I'd vote for one of the Radiance class ships. I'd love to do the Southern Caribbean, but not out of San Juan. I wonder if RCI will start doing a longer cruise down there from Florida. I'd love to see a 14 night option that isn't a B2B!

If Princess can do a 10,12 and 14 nt from Ft. Lauderdale to the Southern Caribbean, why not RCI Question

They can! I just worry that they're so determined to be the "family" line of the RCCL collection that they will keep only offering 7-10 nights there, and just a few longer cruises in the winter like Hawaii. I don't think they offer anything over 7 nights in the winter beside the Jewel PC and the Brilliance Med trips, do they?
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:35 pm

critterchick wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
critterchick wrote:
I confess that I'd probably pass on Oasis for a reunion cruise. I'd vote for one of the Radiance class ships. I'd love to do the Southern Caribbean, but not out of San Juan. I wonder if RCI will start doing a longer cruise down there from Florida. I'd love to see a 14 night option that isn't a B2B!

If Princess can do a 10,12 and 14 nt from Ft. Lauderdale to the Southern Caribbean, why not RCI Question

They can! I just worry that they're so determined to be the "family" line of the RCCL collection that they will keep only offering 7-10 nights there, and just a few longer cruises in the winter like Hawaii. I don't think they offer anything over 7 nights in the winter beside the Jewel PC and the Brilliance Med trips, do they?

Not that I know of...Actually the Indy is 8 and 6 nts (in place of the Radiance)and the Grandeur does a few 10 nts from Tampa. It would be wonderful if RCI came up with a 12 or 14 nt. from Ft. Lauderdale sunny ...

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:34 pm

Well Ladies,

You'll know some mighty important people high up in RC so why don't we write some letters telling them that we would just love to have a 14 night cruise out of Florida for our Polar Bear Express group minus WN and see if it will get us anywhere. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:25 am

Good Morning. Another beautiful day here again, in fact during the night I was COLD affraid

I like your idea of a 14 night Carib on a Radiance Class Ship. They could call it "The Ultimate Caribbean" and we could bring back the "Polar Bear Breakfast" Imaging the people on board seeing us all in white boas and PB Jammies. Maybe we could even have a uniform bathing suit. Definitely T shirts incorporating the Polar Bears with a Caribbean theme. What fun. I need to talk this up with Rachel in a few weeks.

I have a funny thing to tell you and get your ideas as to how it happened: Question
On my CC siggie I HAD a banner for my S. America cruise next April. Yesterday I noticed that it was gone and in it's place was a D+ pin. affraid I promise you I did not make the change, however my friend Ray di put a D+ pin in his siggie and he is the one from whom I copied the banner. One of the other ladies on my thread also had the banner and now she has the D+ pin. Soooooo how did this happen ? BeamMeUp
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:59 am

Shorty - Too much vino???? The D+ is next to your name in the signature, and the April SA banner IS there scratch You still do't see the banner????
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:29 am

Happy Sunday all! I posted yesterday morning, but it looks like I might have backed out of the website before it actually posted... Sad Ah well.

Beautiful day here, although I could use about 5 degrees warmer for pool weather! It's 63 degrees right now, but we will hit upper 70's by noon.

We've been enjoying the Olympic coverage. I tape it all, day and night and they we watch it later and fast forward thru the "extras". We've watched most of it, but I don't have the patience to watch all 165 miles of the bike race for example!

I'm getting excited about my visit to Mickey's House next month. My niece emailed me yesterday and both she and her sister are going to be able to see us on the 1st 2 days we are there. They are both in college and both work, so we didn't know if their schedules would enable much visit time! Best of all, the older one works part time at Disney, so can get us into the park for free the day she is with us!

A reunion cruise would be great. I'm up for anything... short, long, Radiance, Oasis... blah, blah, blah!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:32 am

Dramaqueen wrote:
... Maybe we could even have a uniform bathing suit...

Nice idea, but I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:43 am

Good Sunday morning one and all...........

Nothing too exciting to report,but just wanted to say hi and hope you all enjoy your day.........
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:08 pm

Good morning All--a sunny but cool day here, love this weather.

Sheila--would second a 14 day reunion cruise.

I am confused what you are saying, on the Jewel thread I see your banner and the D+, am I missing something?

It is halftime in the basketball game, really like the Olympics!!

Later--
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:17 pm

Susan - We would be happy to send you at LEAST 5 degrees. Have a great time!! I agree with you about the bathing suits Wink

The opening ceremony was soooooooooo spectacular!!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:30 pm

Morning All: Just doing a check to see that all the SPB's are doing well...

Sheila: Not sure how that could happen to your signature...Thought only your could change things in the signature????

Don't forget BB tonight....

Did you vote for your favorite to return on AGT website???

Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:19 pm

Morning everyone.............well it has turned COLD. I mean.............jeans weather. And to look at the clouds you would think it was going to SNOW!! Had another bad storm roll through last night about 8 and another one due around 6 tonight............then we are to be dry the rest of the week.............they think!

Dramaqueen wrote:

I have a funny thing to tell you and get your ideas as to how it happened: Question
On my CC siggie I HAD a banner for my S. America cruise next April. Yesterday I noticed that it was gone and in it's place was a D+ pin. affraid I promise you I did not make the change, however my friend Ray di put a D+ pin in his siggie and he is the one from whom I copied the banner. One of the other ladies on my thread also had the banner and now she has the D+ pin. Soooooo how did this happen ? BeamMeUp
After you posted that on the roll call...............I posted and so did Ray. We never saw what you saw. Everything in your signature is just the way it was before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:22 pm

nancyk2sea wrote:

I am confused what you are saying, on the Jewel thread I see your banner and the D+, am I missing something?

Later--

Patti, Nancy and Chris, When I look at my sig, I see my Diamond + sparkling thingy but below my 2 Jewel banners should be a Radiance S. America Banner but instead I see a Diamond + Pin both in mine and suzyluvs2cruise's The funny thing is that some of my thread members see that and some see my banner. I'm mystified. Question
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:36 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
nancyk2sea wrote:

Later--

Patti, Nancy and Chris, When I look at my sig, I see my Diamond + sparkling thingy but below my 2 Jewel banners should be a Radiance S. America Banner but instead I see a Diamond + Pin both in mine and suzyluvs2cruise's The funny thing is that some of my thread members see that and some see my banner. I'm mystified. Question
Me thinks that you all should stop smoking those funny little cigars! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:57 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Morning everyone.............well it has turned COLD. I mean.............jeans weather. .
That sounds wonderful........I could use one of those days.............just once in awhile..
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:46 pm

PH8 wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Morning everyone.............well it has turned COLD. I mean.............jeans weather. .
That sounds wonderful........I could use one of those days.............just once in awhile..
The cooler weather was a welcome........it was all the rain and hail that came with it that we could have done without. Just a nice light drizzle would have been fine.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:44 pm

Evening all, have spent the weekend working on craft stuff. I finished a Christmas afghan for one of the girls. I also finished coats for the kids 2 dogs. Reversable red/blue with their names embroidered on each side. Got to have something to do as I watch TV and it might as well be something worthwhile.

We also cleaned our closets and drawers out yesterday since one of the collection agencies is coming by next week for pick up.

Off to the shower now and then I'm going to relax and read.

I'll check in in the am.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:07 pm

Evening All: Watched some Olympics and BB...
I guessed who Michelle was going to nominate! Will discuss the outcome in the AM...Have a good night Sleep ...Later, Jill

Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:10 pm

jillybabes wrote:
I guessed who Michelle was going to nominate! Will discuss the outcome in the AM...Have a good night Sleep ...Later, Jill

Oh Jill meant to mention our DD called tonight and invited us to a cookout at her place on the 23rd Wink .

d
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:17 am

Good morning All--

Just checking in before I sign off for a few days. We are headed out camping with the G-kids. They start school next week so our last fling with them this summer.

Wishing you all a great week--
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:47 am

Happy camping Nancy............and a very happy Monday all.............
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:42 am

frudutx wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

Oh Jill meant to mention our DD called tonight and invited us to a cookout at her place on the 23rd Wink .

d

WOW, What a shocker tongue , wonder what the BIG deal is Wink Wink

Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:50 am

Morning everyone,

Did ya all watch the swimming 4X100 relay last night..............OMG, what a race that was. We sure did stick it to the frogs!!

Going to try and get some work done outside today..............weather is absolutely gorgeous and it isn't raining............yet!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:13 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Morning everyone,

Did ya all watch the swimming 4X100 relay last night..............OMG, what a race that was. We sure did stick it to the frogs!!

Going to try and get some work done outside today..............weather is absolutely gorgeous and it isn't raining............yet!

Yes, "we" did. Guess their bragging did not pay off did it?

d
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:08 pm

Nancy, have fun camping!

Sheila, when you copy somebody's item and just paste it into your signature there's a link to them, so when they change what they're doing it changes yours. That happened when the Royal Champions were trading D+ signatures. I think you have to save it in another program to remove the link, then paste it in.

But I'm not sure. That's just my very fuzzy recollection.

We did some garage cleaning up - we're recarpeting next week, and I wanted to make room in the garage for some of the stuff that needs to be moved out. Well, that didn't work. We were to the point where both cars barely fit and I've always said that we won't have a garage with so much crap that we can't park in there. So now at least I can get out of my car without squeezing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: