Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
frudutx
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
jillybabes
critterchick
vlscruiser
JJ2sail
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:49 pm

I vote to evict Jesse

have it Tvo'd BB10, will see soon who is out there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:01 pm

Congrats on the booking,Diane.

No,Jill....dont know her..........why??

Bon Voyage AGAIN,Jean............enjoy!

CURRENTLY>>>
July
26th--Ginny--Liberty--WCarib

Aug
1st--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
15th--Jen/Jean/Ginny--Monarch--BajaMexico
15th--Kathy--Sovereign--Bahamas
27th--Sheila--Jewel--Baltic
29th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico

Sept
1st--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
8th--Chris/Sheila/Martha/Nancy--Jewel--Transatlantic
12th--Kathy--Sovereign--Bahamas
12th--Marilyn--Radiance--Ultimate Alaska
25th - Jean(2)--Island Princess Pacific-- Panama Canal
26th--Patti--Radiance--Hawaii
26th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico

Oct
10th--Jean/Ginny--Monarch--BajaMexico

Nov
8th--Diane/Jill--Liberty-- E. Carib
9th--Jean/Marilyn--Vision--Mexican Riveria(with DirtGirl)
22nd --Ginny--Princess Sapphire
29th --Barb/Nancy--Voyager-- Barcelona TA

Dec
14th--Jen--Vision--Mexican Riveria
14th--Kathy--Mariner--WCarib
18th--Jean--AzamaraJourney--Panal Canal

January
11th-Diane/Marilyn--Voyager-WCarib
18th--Marilyn/Diane-Voyager-WCarib
30th--Jul--Jewel-Panama Canal

Feb
1st--Sheila-Independence-WCarib

8th--Susan--Adventure-SoCarib

April
19th--Jean/Marilyn/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
26th--Patti/Sheila/Nancy--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego

May
16th--Jean--AzamaraBest of Italy

Jun
8th--Barb--Monarch--Bahamas
21st--Jen/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

Aug
30th--Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

Sept
2nd--Patti/GinnyRae--Jewel--TA
6th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
14th--Patti--Jewel--NewEngland/Canada
24th/28th(b2b)--Susan--Enchantment--WCarib

Oct
4th--Kathy--Freedom--ECarib
4th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
9th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico

Nov
16th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
20th--Nancy--Solstice--Med
23th--Barb-- Independence--England & PARIS TA
30th--Nancy--Solstice--TA

Dec
7th---Chris & Martha--Grandeur--ECarib

Feb
26th--Sheila--Rhapsody--Australia(b2b)

March
10th--Jean--Millenium-- New Zealand/Australia
15th--Sheila--Rhapsody--Australia/New Zealand(b2b)

April
9th--Diane/Jill--Celebrity Millennium--Hawaii to Vancouver
12th--Sheila--Rhapsody--Sydney to Hawaii
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:09 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
I promised I wouldn't tell I and won't. affraid

Me either geek

Kathy: I was just curious if you triangled the posts???
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:06 am

Morning all, looking forward to a nice quiet weekend at home doing almost nothing. I forgot to tell y'all that while I was at work on Wednesday my DD (and I do mean Darling Daughter) came a cleaned my house. She almost finished the entire house only the kitchen remains. How's that for sweet? I have to tell you when I called to thank her I was in tears.

Patti: My gut feel is that the rep has not earthly idea what the H--- she's talking about and that there are major problems with the "system". Why else would my cruise credit history still be incorrect after 2 years, that's a simple SQL statement that does a sum statement (ask Jim he'll explain it to you). The web-site is very frstrating, if they'd just fix the problems instead of trying to jazz it up but, everytime you logon something is different. OnMySoapBox OK I'm done

Hall of Fame induction tomorrow which means the rest of football season is right around the corner Cool .
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:46 pm

Morning everyone...........wishing you all a wonderful Friday.

Bon Voyage to those that are leaving.............Welcome home to those that are returning. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:43 pm

Thought you might find this interesting...........start with #69.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=15650892#post15650892
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:28 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Thought you might find this interesting...........start with #69.

[url=http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=15650892#post15650892
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=15650892#post15650892[/quote[/url]]

Patti: Great read for a rainy day Captain
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:37 pm

Patti, my cruise history count is like Diane's frozen at 16 when we are about to take the cruise that makes us D . It is correct in their computers, though.

I have not been able to take over our 2 ressies of our Voyager B2B in January either. Didn't know there was a B2B desk....do you have their phone number? I am interested in how I am supposed to be able to do my Set Sail Pass if I can't get to the reservation.

Didn't know about the smae email address...well, we aren't changing ours so we will have to live with that.....stupid that we can't have the same email address!!!

Those dumb BB10ers....they are stupid, stupid, stupid!! They deserve whatever comes now! I can't believe they were so stupid!!!!!

Mar~
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:39 pm

Correction, we are about to become D+

Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:07 pm

Exairgoddessl wrote:
Patti, my cruise history count is like Diane's frozen at 16 when we are about to take the cruise that makes us D . It is correct in their computers, though.

I have not been able to take over our 2 ressies of our Voyager B2B in January either. Didn't know there was a B2B desk....do you have their phone number? I am interested in how I am supposed to be able to do my Set Sail Pass if I can't get to the reservation.

Didn't know about the smae email address...well, we aren't changing ours so we will have to live with that.....stupid that we can't have the same email address!!!

Those dumb BB10ers....they are stupid, stupid, stupid!! They deserve whatever comes now! I can't believe they were so stupid!!!!!

Mar~
Mar......if you are dealing directly with RCI, when making a b2b reservation you must ask for the b2b desk so that both reservations are linked. That's why you can not add them to My cruises......they are linked. However, I've always been able to add the first cruise booking number and never the second.

As far as the SetSail Pass goes............you will have to use the "back door" method. When you get to the RCI Home Page..............click on "Before you Board" and then click on "online check-in". Then just follow all the steps...........fill in all the blanks............and when final payment is made...........it will say "print". You'll have to do this for both cruises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:16 pm

Good Afternoon All. Busy day today, just getting around to checking in. The pool is back up and running and I worked today.

BB10 affraid As was said by Mar. How dumb could they get. Don't they read our thread? lol!

I predict Jessie will win HOH again 'cause he's strong and will hang on longer.

Patti I read the link. She hasn't posted lately and people seem to be jumping on her when she does. It's free entertainment for us when she does.

I have given up on having my cruise credits corrected. As long as they have it correct for the record I'm okay.

I still think RCCLCARIB is pumping for info for a reason. His questions are too basic and simple.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:51 pm

Mar: Patti is correct, that is what I had to do for our Grandeur cruise in April...

The Mariner in February was considered 2 separate cruises because I made them at different times, but since the Grandeur B2B was made at the same time I could not access the ressie...

I know the BB10 people are TwoFaced NUTS !!! A friend emailed me the outcome of last nights HOH so I do know who won (if you want to know email me and I will send it to you) I told my friend not to email me any more info about BB (I like to be surprised!!!) He did say do not look any further if you do not wish to see the outcome, but the email opened up fully and I could see the answer...
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:03 pm

Happy Friday!!!!

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT??? The SPB's cast their votes! I dozed for a couple of minutes and saw the first two cast their votes, but I knew "he" was a goner, and then fell fast asleep. Found out this morning that those idiots saved him???? YIKES, oh well, now they'll get their due rewards.

Patti - BC (my new name for *her*) posted several times today. Have to go see what she posted on the other threads Question

Shorty - Well, you really put me in my place... Razz and I had promised to play nice. Laughing

Anyone have any great plans this weekend? I'm trying to figure out what to take. No problems with VA getting to London (could take two bags each, up to 100 lbs), but they've switched our return to AA and we'll have to pay for each bag. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Evening all...................just watched a great show on The Travel Channel. It was called...........Great Cruises - Royal Passage to Asia. Yep, it was all about taking an RCI cruise and then doing a land tour. What a beautiful country. Oh well.............I'll keep dreaming.

We lucked out, I think, with our cruise this September since our flights were booked prior to April 5. TA is checking to see exactly what the date was so that I can print off a copy and take with me. We still get to each check two free.........but are only checking three between the two of us.

Sorry to hear that you are all disappointed about BB10. Can't add anything as I don't watch it.

Have a great evening.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:17 pm

We watched that tonight too Patti. Well I saw a portion of it as I went for groceries after my haircut and it was on when I came home. Looked good and yes we'd like to do that one too but it's down on our list.

Went for my thyroid check today new DR, seems to be ok. I lost another 4 lbs since my last visit to the endo Dr so that's a good thing. Since I had blood drawn after I won't know if my meds will need to be changed or not. Will find out next week.

J & I are hitting the sales at Kohls in the am, he needs some new slacks and I have a 15% off coupon. Cool

I'm hitting the sack because as usual I'm working tomorrow night through to Sunday am. Do I know how to live or what?

FYI: Jill Carol ( of Carol and Rick) said to say hi she messaged me at work today and wanted to know if you were going to be on the Voyager cruise too? I told her no that you had no cruise planned for next year yet but that I'd try to work on you! Laughing

l8r

d
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:57 am

Good morning all, just catching up this am. Happy to report we are back in IA, we drove 950 miles yesterday, a hard day but we are home. It was important to get back because we have a family party we want to attend.

Sheila, Chris and Martha--time to start thinking about the packing, we are so ready.

A very hot and humid day ahead, enjoy your Sat.

Later--
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:59 am

Morning everyone..............wishing everyone a wonderful Saturday.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:12 pm

Morning All: Finally able to get on here...Was having issues and could not open site, got email from Sheila and apparently she was having them too...
Guess all is cleared up...

Diane: Next time you speak to Carol tell her I said Hi, and even tho it would be a wonderful bday cruise for me, I am going to pass...
Possibly will look at Freedom for later in the year, but at this point still undecided... Later, Jill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:17 pm

Good Morning All, Had trouble getting on here last night and this morning but it seems to be alright now.

Nancy, glad you're back home safe and sound. That was a lot of travelling. I am in a making piles mode here. I had a try-on session and have made some decisions for Jewel. We are at T- 21 and counting so I'll be ramping up the scheduled chores this week. We are very excited and can't wait to see you and Ken along with "Saggy Shrimp" HappyHappyJoyJoy and Martha again. BTW Shrimp, I didn't promise to play nice. ThumpsUp

Bob and I have some errands down town today so maybe I'll check out a sale or two too 2 as well. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:18 pm

Hey Jill. Guess we were posting at the same time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:40 pm

Jill--wanted to ask which two Albertson's are staying open? We had not heard.

Sheila--have fun shopping
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:59 pm

Finally able to get time to log in.....had issues for the last couple days.

Patti.........read that thread...interesting.

BV to those cruising.........and welcome home to any coming.

Happy HOT weekend to all............

busy getting ready to head to the show Fri.....the week before is always NUTS

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:20 pm

nancyk2sea wrote:
Jill--wanted to ask which two Albertson's are staying open? We had not heard.

Sheila--have fun shopping

The stores that will be staying open Largo Mall (a possibility for Ken) and Gulf to Bay/Belcher in Clwtr...
Glad to hear you had a safe trip home...Have a good time on the cruise...
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:17 pm

jillybabes wrote:

Diane: Next time you speak to Carol tell her I said Hi, and even tho it would be a wonderful bday cruise for me, I am going to pass...
Possibly will look at Freedom for later in the year, but at this point still undecided... Later, Jill

Will do. I know how you hate to travel.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:48 pm

frudutx wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

Will do. I know how you hate to travel.

d

was that supposed to be funny TheFinger lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next