Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+11
Exairgoddess1
jillybabes
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
frudutx
GrmyCRS
critterchick
Murphy
cruiseforme
cruisenfever
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:09 pm

Im trying to be subtle in my remarks so Anita doesnt chastise me...wonder if BM will rat me out???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:30 pm

I have come up with the perfect solution. All of you invited to NY will come back East and stay with me then you will say that since I am your hostess and a rabid RCCL fan Cheers Cheers that you have to bring me with you.

Seriously whether RCCL realises it or not, this group of PB's were on the most part responsible through our spokes persons for rescuing them from you know who and giving them the impetus to deep six her. We should have invites and limo service for the whole event. DramaQueen
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:22 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
I have come up with the perfect solution. All of you invited to NY will come back East and stay with me then you will say that since I am your hostess and a rabid RCCL fan Cheers Cheers that you have to bring me with you.

Seriously whether RCCL realises it or not, this group of PB's were on the most part responsible through our spokes persons for rescuing them from you know who and giving them the impetus to deep six her. We should have invites and limo service for the whole event. DramaQueen

Ain't that the truth!

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:28 pm

You deserve that and much more!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:56 pm

Now that I'm dead tired and only a little over a week away from a CRUISE.......I'm getting a burst of energy and cleaning up the house.......Dh's sis is coming in on Sun to help dd get rooms ready for the twins....

Cleaning off the kitchen table found the forms for the refund of fees on CC on overseas purch......expiration is Sat to get it filed......not going to have time to dig up all receipts but heck, $50 is $50.....few more drinks on the cruise tongue

Back to cleaning..........

Heck.......I'll go to NY........I'll go ANYWHERE!!!!!

The reading is interesting to say the least........off to see what K posted!

Have a good evening..

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:11 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:

I don't think we were actually the reason that she got deep sixed...............but I know we probably didn't hurt the situation.........probably nudged it along a little. Maybe we will never get invites to anything because we complained about her..................remember, both reporters mentioned those that complained to RCI about her compensation...........and we all know who they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:31 pm

but how'd they know??????.....mmmmm, are they spying on here????
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:50 pm

Anyone have any ideas how to make the pages smaller so I don't have to go from left to right! Question
I will check back tomorrow and hopefully one of the SPB's will have the answer...
Nighty Night Sleep ...
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:37 am

cruiseforme wrote:
but how'd they know??????.....mmmmm, are they spying on here????

I emailed Rachel Hancock with the links to her epinions reviews. I think some others did as well.

OK, I'm kind of steamed. I suppose RCI reads these threads too, so the fabulous employee on my favorite ship shall go unnamed so he doesn't get into trouble. He's been assigned to another ship from said favorite ship and sent an email to all of his friends. One went so far as to post it on the Roll Call for last cruise in my favorite city (are we getting the hint yet?) Anyway, one comment was that he wasn't really happy about it. WHY THE $*#@*&$*@(!@ did the dumbazz post it VERBATIM on a site that his BOSSES monitor????

This is what I wanted ot post on the Roll Call:

Sorry if this comes across as undiplomatic, but I know that if I expressed my displeasure/discontent/whatever bad feeling about a job change, my (thankfully former) boss would hand me my head on a platter. Perhaps you could get the mods to delete this before all of RCI Miami sees it.

Honestly, the Roll Call is full of "danneyismybestfriend, no, trudyismybestfriend" crap. As much as I'd like to take the final cruise, I'm quite happy that I cancelled.

We're off to New Jersey tomorrow - Don's 35th college reunion. We've become the people we made fun of as undergrads. eek We're back Sunday night. I checked in right at the the 24-hour ahead mark and got the primo exit row seats, so we'll have an extra couple of inches of leg room, at least. I'll have my iPhone so I'll practice my typing on it. See you gals later!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:12 am

Safe trip Jean, love the exit row too even though I'm only 5'.

I'm taking tomorrow off, going to the Dr for a check-up, the dogs have a grooming appt, and then the rest of the day is mine Cool .

So unusual not to have the day crammed with stuff.

I'll check in later.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:30 am

Good Morning SPB's, A day off today for me with nothing much scheduled. I have laundry going as we speak then maybe I'll finally get to sit in the area I took so much time to plant and cultivate. All I need to do is power wash the furniture and clean the cushions. Oh He** affraid I just gave myself something I have to do before I can do nothing. Can't win for loosing today. HolySheep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:32 am

jillybabes wrote:
Anyone have any ideas how to make the pages smaller so I don't have to go from left to right! Question
I will check back tomorrow and hopefully one of the SPB's will have the answer...
Nighty Night Sleep ...

Jill I've been trying to figure out the same thing. It changed itself overnight one night and I can't figure out how to get it back. I've tryed playing with the formats but I can't seem to fix it. I know someone here will have an answer.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:40 am

Jean.........noooo, I know that rcl found out that way but how did "Anita" and BM find out someone ratted her out??????

Jill/Sheila.....I have NOOOOOO clue........i just go L to R all day long!!...even making it full screen doesn't help totally

In early today as I'm the key.........I STILL NEED SLEEP

j
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:44 am

Well I got mine to appear on the screen but to do it you have to reduce the size from 100% to 75%, I can live with that!

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:50 am

Morning all.....

Safe travels Jean....have fun!!

Not much going on here today.....may get some errands done,but I REALLY hate wasting gas......I find myself staying home more than I ever did.......dont want to pay for more gas.......

Mine screen size is ok........wonder what happened that made some of yours bigger??
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:08 am

frudutx wrote:
Well I got mine to appear on the screen but to do it you have to reduce the size from 100% to 75%, I can live with that!

d

I knew I could count on you, the only thing, the text is so much smaller so I don't know if I will keep it this way....
Have a good day off, not doing much of anything today....Tomorrow is haircut...Later, Jill
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:48 am

Morning ladies...........

Jean, yes I had heard that your favorite LA was going to the Mariner...............that is who we are referring right? Folks on the 46 day cruise roll call said that he wanted to stay on the West Coast.............so he requested Mariner and will be going there after his vacation. He'll relocate to Mariner while she is in Florida and then supposedly be on the ship when it repos to California.

Have a great time...............reunions are always fun! affraid
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:38 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

I am having a hair cut today hope this one is better then the last. Mad My regular lady is out as her husband had a stroke and she is with him 24/7 which is a very good thing. However the person who cut my hair last time didn't do as nice a job as she does. Will be trying someone different this time in the same shop.

You'll have a outstanding day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:53 pm

Dont ya hate when someone you use leaves,Ginny?? Same thing happened to me........both with my hair and then the nail tech.........

So will I meet this infamous LA on the MA Dec 14th??
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:03 pm

Morning everyone!

I noticed the screen thing yesterday too! If I am browsing and not actually logged in the screen is the right size. Then if I log in, the screen changes and I have to scroll sideways? Weird?
I was able to get back into CC yesterday with no problems.

I think computers have personalities or maybe PMS! lol!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Just got the mail and would you believe 3 envelopes with Thanks for cruising coupons $50 and $25 from our Mariner of the Seas cruise back in February...
I had called C&A this morning about correcting Dave's credits (did not show our 6t RD cruise on his account and I mentioned to the girl that I have not gotten any coupons lately and then I get these in the mail...Boy does C&A act fast or what lol! !!!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:03 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Just got the mail and would you believe 3 envelopes with Thanks for cruising coupons $50 and $25 from our Mariner of the Seas cruise back in February...
I had called C&A this morning about correcting Dave's credits (did not show our 6t RD cruise on his account and I mentioned to the girl that I have not gotten any coupons lately and then I get these in the mail...Boy does C&A act fast or what lol! !!!

Wonder if that means we'll have some coupons today too!

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Just posted this on CC.............

Just got an email from the coupon dept...............emailed them my "Thank you" coupon yesterday and asked to have them applied to 2 of my cruises(which had been booked with NCs)..heres what they said..Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Mad

Dear Guest,

Thank you for using our online Coupon Redemption Center!

We have received your Royal Caribbean International coupon as submitted.

We were unable to apply the coupon to this reservation for the following reason:

Coupon is not combinable with other coupons and /or onboard credit offers. We reflect that a coupon and / or an onboard
Credit has already been added to this reservation.

Please refer to the terms and conditions listed on the coupon for further information.

We reserve the right to inspect and examine any original coupon for verification. We reserve the right to disallow any credit for inappropriately duplicative submissions and those submissions which are inconsistent with the terms and conditions of the coupon.

Thank you and best regards,
Royal Caribbean International

So basically those coupons are worthless if you used a NC to book them or if you booked onboard and have OBC...

RCCL is REALLY cutting back each and every day...........

Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:04 pm

PH8 wrote:
Just posted this on CC.............

Just got an email from the coupon dept...............emailed them my "Thank you" coupon yesterday and asked to have them applied to 2 of my cruises(which had been booked with NCs)..heres what they said..Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Mad

Dear Guest,

Thank you for using our online Coupon Redemption Center!

We have received your Royal Caribbean International coupon as submitted.

We were unable to apply the coupon to this reservation for the following reason:

Coupon is not combinable with other coupons and /or onboard credit offers. We reflect that a coupon and / or an onboard
Credit has already been added to this reservation.

Please refer to the terms and conditions listed on the coupon for further information.

We reserve the right to inspect and examine any original coupon for verification. We reserve the right to disallow any credit for inappropriately duplicative submissions and those submissions which are inconsistent with the terms and conditions of the coupon.

Thank you and best regards,
Royal Caribbean International

So basically those coupons are worthless if you used a NC to book them or if you booked onboard and have OBC...

RCCL is REALLY cutting back each and every day...........

It's not like it's a bucket of money either. Wonder how they plan to fill all of these super ships if people can't use their coupons.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:07 pm

I know.one coupon was for $35(whoppie do) and the other $50..........

Read this before it gets poofed..........Can you tell I was HOT!

http://www.expertcruiser.com/forums/showthread.php?p=187&posted=1#post187
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next