Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas on EOS

Go down 
+75
cruiseforme
TwitchOR
jillybabes
cruisenfever
bjjost
Single Dad
Westchester Cruiser
Leanna N
Katherine O
misseddie
Charlie Tuna
Cruising Rays
Kenny's CoWorker
Hopeful Henry
Down The Shore Guy
skyking
NDJollyMon
Lisa D
flowers
Pet Vet Assistant
Lilly
Joe A
Nancy R
lishka
Cruise Karma
Yellow Labs Rule
NYC Cruiser
atbcat
Loyal Caribbean
J Kelly
Kim T
Krazy 4 Kruises
Miriam R
D D'Angelo
Colorado Gal
Gerri
Qbert
First Timer
SundayInThePark
Kenny
GaryD
Cruiser Brooke
Ascot Scott
I Cruise Do You Cruise
Archie
Just Me
The Really Odd Couple
Former Cruise Critic
BB
Diamond Dave
Mary B
OU812
Murray S
Sweet Home Chicago
Cold Weather Cruiser
Dr Demento
Tommy Bahamas
diaz loves 2 cruise
Andrew
NYC Teacher
Long Island Mom
Brian of Boston
Big Red Robyn
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
ShoeBeeDoBeDo
Dr Donna
Admin
Ajani
AlwaysReadyToCruise
Boca Brats
Cruising Guy
Leisure Suit Larry
Not A Pain In The Aft
Giovani
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:16 pm

Just following orders Nick! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:19 pm

Congrats Bette! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Da Bronx Bombers Fan

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:05 pm

Welcome New group members. I'm afraid to ask what happened last night but, it seems like everyone is satisfied with the outcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:06 pm

WElcome Betty and Family!! Welcome
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:50 pm

Welcome to our newest members!!! Don't be shy, join right in the fun and start posting, everyone is welcome here!
Back to top Go down
atbcat
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
atbcat

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:57 pm

GEEZ!!!!!!!!!! I'm off this thing for a whopping 2 days and there are an additional 5 pages of banter! Hurts to be in bed sick! :-)

Congratulations to all the new winners of the contest! I'm the travel agent on this one, but at this point, there isn't too much we have finalized until the "official" word comes out from Royal Caribbean on the ship/dates. But we are pretty sure it will start Dec. 18th (or 19th).

We have finalized some of the details with the pre-cruise, though, and it really should be a great NYC adventure (especially for me, since I'm a Californian, after all, and I'm personally excited to see NY at Christmas time). Its 2 years from this week, and amazing to think how many people are already planning to join us.

And lots of kids! Mine, too. My girls will be 5 and 8 when we're off sailing to the Caribbean! :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.allthebestcruisesandtours.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:01 pm

Marilyn, sorry you're under the weather! But, look at all the entertainment we're providing you! Very Happy

The pre-cruise is going to be wonderful that is guaranteed! Look at our hotel choices, show choices and restaurants! We just have to nail down day time sightseeing -

By the way - to everyone who just joined us, if you have sightseeing ideas or suggestions, now is the time to make them. Don't depend on us locals because we're jaded and might say "you really want to see that" - so tell us what you want to do see and do during the day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:54 pm

Hi Marilyn,

One of the newbie winners here! Again, thank you and can't wait until we all meet! We have never been to New York City before. And we live in upstate NY! Although we don't know where we are going yet, just seeing the menu, and hotel choices have me just giddy with excitement!

Hope you are feeling better, and can't wait to start planning things with you.

One of the things I would love to see besides the Christmas Rockette show is Rockefeller Center. I might try and get Hubby to take me on a horse & carriage ride thru Central Park.Even just peeking in windows on Park, and on 5th ave will be a thrill for us!

Happy Holidays everyone! Jax
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:58 pm

merry christmas everybody and here's a link to some singing sock puppets

http://www.sundog.net/carolofthechins/flash/card.swf

Type in any Christmas song and see what the little puppets do.
Also, type
in any non-Christmas song (I typed in Happy Birthday) and
you'll get a kick
out of the response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:08 pm

http://www.month2month.com/resources/swf/Rockin%20Santa%20Final.swf

We are Harley Enthusiasts, and this was sent to us, thought it was cute so here you go. Merry Christmas and enjoy! Jax
Back to top Go down
atbcat
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
atbcat

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:13 pm

Hi Jax. Thanks for the nice comments! Cracks me up that you LIVE in NY, and you've never been there. But upstate NY is pretty far away! :-)

You are probably as far away from NYC as I am to the Grand Canyon (but I've been there about 5 times, so I suppose that isn't the best example). :-)

That does sound like the picture perfect thing to do as a couple! I'm sure my girls would love that too. Probably isn't cheap, but it would make the quintessential NYC postcard event! Actually, I REALLY want to do ice skating at Central Park. I always think of Splash or Serendipity and think how great that looks.

That, and I think the Natural History Museum are the daytime things I want to do. Or the Statue of Liberty...hmmm...too many options.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:22 pm

loved the harley one. i used to have an 883 hugger in my wilder and much younger days. everyone in my family rides so i'm passing it on to all of them thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:25 pm

You are so right! There are so many things to choose from! Your girls are just going to have a ball! I looked in to carriage rides & it is $34 for the first 20 inutes, and $54 for 45-50 minutes. There , that takes care of one hour! Ice skating at rockefeller Center sounds fun, even if we don't skate, just to see it with the tree all lit up! Jax

oesnjstar, hope the family enjoys! Hubby rides an 04 Wide Glide, I ride an 06 Lowrider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:29 pm

cruzinmama wrote:
You are so right! There are so many things to choose from! Your girls are just going to have a ball! I looked in to carriage rides & it is $34 for the first 20 inutes, and $54 for 45-50 minutes. There , that takes care of one hour! Ice skating at rockefeller Center sounds fun, even if we don't skate, just to see it with the tree all lit up! Jax

oesnjstar, hope the family enjoys! Hubby rides an 04 Wide Glide, I ride an 06 Lowrider.

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but, the city might be banning the horse and carriage rides in Central Park. Let's hope not but, it's on the chopping block...
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:57 pm

A sad but true statement, the horse and carriage rides might soon become a thing of the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:57 pm

I hope not! What a bummer!
Back to top Go down
atbcat
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
atbcat

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:15 pm

That is SO LIKE YOU, Nick! :-) Always bursting bubbles!

Too much horse poop?
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:18 pm

I wish it was that easy Marilyn but, no, unfortunately many of the horses are being abused and are not well cared for... So, the humane thing to do is...simply stop it.
Back to top Go down
atbcat
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
atbcat

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:24 pm

Well, if the reason is abuse, then I'm all for them stopping it! I'm an animal lover!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:40 pm

atbcat wrote:
That is SO LIKE YOU, Nick! :-) Always bursting bubbles!

Too much horse poop?

Embarassed Sorry Marilyn, I just didn't want you to have your hopes set on it and then have it disappear on you...
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:43 pm

Even horses get laid off...
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:47 pm

Hey Nick...I just made my 3rd Star...First Mate!
Let's have a contest for First Mates and above! Laughing
Back to top Go down
atbcat
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
atbcat

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:15 pm

Hopefully they don't end up in dog food! BadIdea

So what makes you 3 stars? Post count?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:16 pm

Rankings

"Rankings" - You are ranked by the numbers of posts you place
on the board

• Newbie - 5 posts or under
  • Deck Hand - 10 posts or under
  • Ships Purser - 200 or more posts
  • First Mate - 500 or more posts
  • Captain - 1500 or more posts
  • Admiral - 5000 or more posts
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:18 pm

Explain CHARTER MEMBER?

Vinnie has that moniker...what's that all about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas on EOS
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next