Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas on EOS

Go down 
+75
cruiseforme
TwitchOR
jillybabes
cruisenfever
bjjost
Single Dad
Westchester Cruiser
Leanna N
Katherine O
misseddie
Charlie Tuna
Cruising Rays
Kenny's CoWorker
Hopeful Henry
Down The Shore Guy
skyking
NDJollyMon
Lisa D
flowers
Pet Vet Assistant
Lilly
Joe A
Nancy R
lishka
Cruise Karma
Yellow Labs Rule
NYC Cruiser
atbcat
Loyal Caribbean
J Kelly
Kim T
Krazy 4 Kruises
Miriam R
D D'Angelo
Colorado Gal
Gerri
Qbert
First Timer
SundayInThePark
Kenny
GaryD
Cruiser Brooke
Ascot Scott
I Cruise Do You Cruise
Archie
Just Me
The Really Odd Couple
Former Cruise Critic
BB
Diamond Dave
Mary B
OU812
Murray S
Sweet Home Chicago
Cold Weather Cruiser
Dr Demento
Tommy Bahamas
diaz loves 2 cruise
Andrew
NYC Teacher
Long Island Mom
Brian of Boston
Big Red Robyn
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
ShoeBeeDoBeDo
Dr Donna
Admin
Ajani
AlwaysReadyToCruise
Boca Brats
Cruising Guy
Leisure Suit Larry
Not A Pain In The Aft
Giovani
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:16 pm

Michele, I know how you must be feeling, I was so POed when they announced the ORIGINAL date, which I wasn't able to book, also due to family obligations, now they move the date a week earlier and expect us to pay the same prices? Tempting but, I'm still going to pass and wait until Halloween. Talk about greedy! They're just looking to increase their bottom line!
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:19 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Sheesh! You guys keep me up until after midnight last night!
I had to read all the banter I missed yesterday before I could sleep!

Busy day for me yesterday. I worked a 24 hr shift, then helped distribute food & toy baskets all day at the Salvation Army. Then I scrambled to our FD Christmas Party. They gave away $4500 worth of prizes...and I won...NOTHING! Back to my old luck!

Big storm coming here...taking my wife to a Bed & Breakfast for the night. Hope I make it there....looks like we got 7 inches overnight...and more to come. If I'm not back here Sunday...I'm trapped in a blizzard!

God bless you Pete, what a wonderful charity you did for the community!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:23 pm

Big Red Robyn wrote:
Michele, I know how you must be feeling, I was so POed when they announced the ORIGINAL date, which I wasn't able to book, also due to family obligations, now they move the date a week earlier and expect us to pay the same prices? Tempting but, I'm still going to pass and wait until Halloween. Talk about greedy! They're just looking to increase their bottom line!

I wonder what the prices will be like for those keeping the 12th sailing date. Wonder if they will drop like a rock? The only reason people were paying those high prices were for the Inaug. So I wonder what they will do now. Susan probably knows right?

Those 4 days in Labadee are just pure greed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:24 pm

Pete, I left you a PM Very Happy Ok, Ok, I'm going, I'm going - yes for real this time!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Pete, I left you a PM Very Happy Ok, Ok, I'm going, I'm going - yes for real this time!

Don't make me come down there Tina lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:45 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Don't make me come down there Tina lol!

Oooh let's! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sounds like a plan. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:47 pm

And, of course you know Tina's reaction? Sure come on in, the more the merrier! I swear that woman has the biggest heart of anyone I ever met!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:10 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
And, of course you know Tina's reaction? Sure come on in, the more the merrier! I swear that woman has the biggest heart of anyone I ever met!

Exactly. Very Happy

Ok, everyone on Oasis, your banners should be changed already. You shouldn't have to do anything, I did it from here (change the hosting site's copy and it changed all of yours automatically)

So if anyone is having trouble with the Inaug banner...let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:21 pm

[quote="crusinmama06"]
Big Red Robyn wrote:
Susan probably knows right?

I know one thing for sure, some CL and JS suites and some interior room categories have become available on the Dec 12th sailing already. So obviously some bookings have been moved or cancelled already.

As for Dec 12th pricings coming down ... not yet. I booked someone in a D4 last month, room total $4611. Now it's pricing out at $4711. We may not see prices adjust for Dec 12th until next month, assuming a lot of inventory is released as people move/cancel bookings.
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:12 pm

Got both banners working! Thanks Michele!!
Back to top Go down
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Da Bronx Bombers Fan

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:15 pm

[quote="Ivanova"]
crusinmama06 wrote:
Big Red Robyn wrote:
Susan probably knows right?

I know one thing for sure, some CL and JS suites and some interior room categories have become available on the Dec 12th sailing already. So obviously some bookings have been moved or cancelled already.

As for Dec 12th pricings coming down ... not yet. I booked someone in a D4 last month, room total $4611. Now it's pricing out at $4711. We may not see prices adjust for Dec 12th until next month, assuming a lot of inventory is released as people move/cancel bookings.

They're going to price themselves out of filling the ship if they're not careful... Sure everyone wants to sail Oasis but, there is going to be a limit, especially with this economy.
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:41 pm

Hi all..

Whewwww!!! Finally after many attempts... We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele ... found your thread about the signature banner and thank you very much. Now we are extra official!! cheers

Sure wish we could have at least a little snow for the Christmas week here. But such an oddity for the SE coast of NC. And if and when it ever does the town kinda shuts down...freaks out....you know the drill.....

Talk soon...

Kim
Back to top Go down
Single Dad
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Single Dad

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:42 pm

Looks like I'm going to be able to join the Zoo Crew!! I'll be sailing with my parents and my two teenage daughters who will be 18 and 16 at the time of sailing.
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:47 pm

Welcome and that will be awesome because we will be bringing 2 of our nieces who will be 17 and 15 at the time of the cruise.

We took them on a cruise in April 2008. It was their 1st cruise and the absolutely loved it. They were hooked ... of course.

Kim Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:06 pm

Single Dad wrote:
Looks like I'm going to be able to join the Zoo Crew!! I'll be sailing with my parents and my two teenage daughters who will be 18 and 16 at the time of sailing.

Welcome!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:16 pm

Zoo Crew grew! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:44 pm

Single Dad wrote:

Welcome aboard!...It will be a great kids. Looks like there will be lots of teenagers also. I am bringing my 2 sons who will be 15 and 17 at the time, in addition to a 3 and 5 yr old. My kids wished it was this xmas or 09 instead of 2010.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:52 pm

OK folks so I guess these are the people joining us. What were the technical difficulties or don't I even want to know?????

Due to technical difficulties we have 8 winners in Category D

1. cruzinmama
  2. jillybabes
  3. oesnjstar
  4. TwitchOR
  5. NDJollyMon
  6. spruce120
  7. bjjost
  8. frannieburr
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:38 pm

We would like to congratulate and Welcome aboard all of the cabin quest winners. Cheers We look forward to meeting everyone.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:41 pm

Cat D didn't open for guesses. All guesses flooded the contest forum area. Tina opened up a second chance drawing and gave away more cabins! Sweet.

I guess I had the fastest finger. Who knew?
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Christmas Cruse 2010   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:03 am

This is going to be the best cruise ever... all total, there will be 9 of us!! We were already going on this cruise when I was fortunate enough to win another cabin!! Now a whole bunch of us get to go!!!

Me and my husband... Bette & Jerry

My daughter, granddaughter and grandson... Terri, Amanda, and Joe

and our granddaughter, her husband and 2 great grandkids... Julie, Kyle, Paige and Addyson.

It's going to be great getting to know all of you before we leave! Everyone sounds so great already!!

Chat soon!
Bette
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:42 am

Welcome Bette and group!!!

Kim Smile
Back to top Go down
skyking
Royal Caribbean Host
Royal Caribbean Host
skyking

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:03 am

ummmmm Are we there YET??? LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.crowncitycruises.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:36 am

Welcome This is going to be a very sizable group. And, hopefully that equals sizable fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:55 am

NDJollyMon wrote:
Cat D didn't open for guesses. All guesses flooded the contest forum area. Tina opened up a second chance drawing and gave away more cabins! Sweet.

I guess I had the fastest finger. Who knew?

WooHoo Way to go Pete!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas on EOS
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next