Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas on EOS

Go down 
+75
cruiseforme
TwitchOR
jillybabes
cruisenfever
bjjost
Single Dad
Westchester Cruiser
Leanna N
Katherine O
misseddie
Charlie Tuna
Cruising Rays
Kenny's CoWorker
Hopeful Henry
Down The Shore Guy
skyking
NDJollyMon
Lisa D
flowers
Pet Vet Assistant
Lilly
Joe A
Nancy R
lishka
Cruise Karma
Yellow Labs Rule
NYC Cruiser
atbcat
Loyal Caribbean
J Kelly
Kim T
Krazy 4 Kruises
Miriam R
D D'Angelo
Colorado Gal
Gerri
Qbert
First Timer
SundayInThePark
Kenny
GaryD
Cruiser Brooke
Ascot Scott
I Cruise Do You Cruise
Archie
Just Me
The Really Odd Couple
Former Cruise Critic
BB
Diamond Dave
Mary B
OU812
Murray S
Sweet Home Chicago
Cold Weather Cruiser
Dr Demento
Tommy Bahamas
diaz loves 2 cruise
Andrew
NYC Teacher
Long Island Mom
Brian of Boston
Big Red Robyn
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
ShoeBeeDoBeDo
Dr Donna
Admin
Ajani
AlwaysReadyToCruise
Boca Brats
Cruising Guy
Leisure Suit Larry
Not A Pain In The Aft
Giovani
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:16 pm

cmgm1126 wrote:
Pete & Pat - Thanks for fixing this. I think I want to keep posting so I can see it. I can't wait for reservations to open on the Christmas 2010 one. Pat pretty much convinced my husband to go when we were at her house for dinner yesterday. At 79 I think vacations is what keeps my husband going!!! Thanks again - Carol

That's great! Welcome aboard Carol!! Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:17 pm

Admin wrote:
Pat, no problem, I am well versed in Brooklynese - I can translate for the group! lol!

Speaking of which any of your Brooklyn cronies coming along? Bay Ridge? Bensonhurst?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:20 pm

i lived in bensonhurst most of my life and then did the brooklyn migration pattern - brooklyn, staten island, north jersey, south jersey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:21 pm

i go to myrtle beach a lot so ron you speak pretty funny to me. i usually have to ask the waitress to repeat what they said a few times before i can figure out what they're selling.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:21 pm

Hmmm, the case of the disappearing post. Anyhow, I'll post it again... Bensonhurst (AKA Butch) is an easy sell, he'll probably joining us. Bay Ridge (AKA Gary) will be tougher, I can't imagine trying to talk him into coming along on a two week sailing, we'll see though, you never know! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:22 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
i lived in bensonhurst most of my life and then did the brooklyn migration pattern - brooklyn, staten island, north jersey, south jersey.

lol! That's the typical route Pat!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Morning everyone..................hope your Christmas was Merry................cause this group sure is! Smile

Thanks Tina for the info. Do the hotels offer shuttle to and from the airports? Just a thought. I would like to avoid Newark, if at all possible.

I do have some additional questions for you but I am going to wait until after the holidays to email you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:23 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
well placed tips....get things done!
We'll have free reign of his cabin~!

If that don't work...being firefighters...we can always put or forcible entry skills to good use!

You know what...I don't think it would take much to get into one of those doors. However, security may have questions as to why we have Halligan and Huxbar in our carry-ons. lol. The things we could do to his room in 15 minutes..lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Admin wrote:
oesnjstar wrote:

lol! That's the typical route Pat!

Pat where in SI? I'm in Tottenville.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:24 pm

it's nice to be off on friday and everybody is chatty. just playing with my new ipod and downloading songs so i have time to chat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:25 pm

right behind the staten island mall in those condos (if they're still there - because i haven't been there in almost 20 years)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:26 pm

i know tina - everyone in south jersey that was from brooklyn pretty much came that way. i did have an odd year in nyc and florida but pretty much that's what i call the brooklyn migration pattern.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:26 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Morning everyone..................hope your Christmas was Merry................cause this group sure is! Smile

Thanks Tina for the info. Do the hotels offer shuttle to and from the airports? Just a thought. I would like to avoid Newark, if at all possible.

I do have some additional questions for you but I am going to wait until after the holidays to email you.

Patti feel free to post or email anytime Very Happy And, actually Newark is going to be the airport I do recommend, it will be easier for return flights but, if you'd rather JFK or LGA just make sure you allow plenty of time to get off the ship and to the airport, you never know when the tunnels or bridges are going to back up and cause headaches. I'll check into shuttle service for the hotels and get back to you on that one!
Back to top Go down

Admin wrote:
Note to Marilyn: When booking cabins for this group - Make sure Nick, Ron, Pete, Patrick and Andy all have cabins at the OPPOSITE END OF THE SHIP and on the OTHER SIDE OF THE SHIP from the rest of the group!! lol!

Note to Tina: You can run girl...but you can't hide... LittleDevil
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Ronrocks wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:
well placed tips....get things done!
We'll have free reign of his cabin~!

If that don't work...being firefighters...we can always put or forcible entry skills to good use!

You know what...I don't think it would take much to get into one of those doors. However, security may have questions as to why we have Halligan and Huxbar in our carry-ons. lol. The things we could do to his room in 15 minutes..lol.

well, I've been dragged behind the scenes before by security...questioning me on the contents of my bags! I almost missed dinner (late seating) on the first night of our Navigator cruise! (I brought too many knifes with me!) LittleDevil
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:27 pm

Pat - Did you order my Ipod??? You have my credit card - I want it before I leave for vacation in February.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:28 pm

yes carol - with engraving. i checked the engraving 5 times to make sure i didn't misspell - that's my biggest fear - ha ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:29 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
No way!! I want to be right next to Tina and Marilyn!! lol!

If you hear screaming coming from Nicks room it's not because Pet and Ron are hanging him over the balcony by his ankles, it's just the TV...it's just the TV.
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:30 pm

OK - Then I am going to the gym to get some of those calories off from yesterday's dinner. Bye All.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:31 pm

oh if it's just the tv - then i won't pay it no mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:32 pm

this is a lively group this morning
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Nick Needs To Know wrote:
No way!! I want to be right next to Tina and Marilyn!! lol!

If you hear screaming coming from Nicks room it's not because Pet and Ron are hanging him over the balcony by his ankles, it's just the TV...it's just the TV.

roflmao I bet Leanna would pay you to do that for her!!

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:34 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Admin wrote:
Note to Marilyn: When booking cabins for this group - Make sure Nick, Ron, Pete, Patrick and Andy all have cabins at the OPPOSITE END OF THE SHIP and on the OTHER SIDE OF THE SHIP from the rest of the group!! lol!

Note to Tina: You can run girl...but you can't hide... LittleDevil

Fine, then I'll join in the fun. You guys don't scare me!! LittleDevil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:37 pm

they scare me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:39 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
they scare me
Awww, I hope not!! We're harmless really!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas on EOS
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next