Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+14
cruisemasters
Exairgoddess1
TwitchOR
cruisenfever
frudutx
critterchick
Murphy
barbeeAL
crzy4cruising
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:21 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:

I sailed with said person. Where is he posting? Piece of work.
Like Diane said,not posting........just observing our words of wisdom..........

Patti--you crack me up! stickingtongueout stickingtongueout stickingtongueout stickingtongueout stickingtongueout stickingtongueout stickingtongueout stickingtongueout stickingtongueout stickingtongueout stickingtongueout

Well, this is me :cold: .......so Im hitting the sack........NITE!!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

I'd be very careful what you all say about said person. If said person just joined 2 days ago...........said person has been doing a lot of reading up on the SPB's................and I mean from the beginning! Said person really needs a life if you ask me. So I am going to do to said person what said person instructed me to do over on the sticky RC thread...............IGNORE!!! stickingtongueout

I saw when this person registered and I had to laugh! Should be easy to ignore... no posts yet!

Well, thankfully I didn't have any additional Friday the 13th episodes! Just loads of work to do and didn't get home until 7:00 tonight! Plan to relax this weekend. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and that's about it!

Isn't there someting we can do about that?

d
Back to top Go down
critterchick
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:20 am

cruisenfever wrote:
Evening everyone.............been a busy day.

Welcome home Jill...........waiting for your comments on your fabulous cruise.

Nice chatting with Sis Chris tonight...........but then it's always nice to hear her voice.

I'd be very careful what you all say about said person. If said person just joined 2 days ago...........said person has been doing a lot of reading up on the SPB's................and I mean from the beginning! Said person really needs a life if you ask me. So I am going to do to said person what said person instructed me to do over on the sticky RC thread...............IGNORE!!! stickingtongueout

Sorry, what was that you just said? Something about a PITA? I love falafel! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:28 am

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............food?? Yummy.....Did I miss the good eats last night???heheh

Nothing we can do D......People can look all they want........but consider it a compliment that they think so much of us,to read along.........another case of jealousy.....its all over the boards these days......hahaha

Gonna have a lazy me day............I dont know if I have a cold,allergy,sinus,virus.......but it sucks and wish it would go away soon.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:36 am

Everybody say goodbye to said person. stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:38 am

that person will not be posting here....he's been "taken care of".
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Thank you Ron! You do ROCK!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:03 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
that person will not be posting here....he's been "taken care of".

I'd give you my first born but he's 37 and I'm not sure you'd want him.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:17 pm

Morning everyone.,,,,,,,,,,,

A beautiful day in our neighborhood..............sun is shinning and it's going to be 40 with it getting even warmer through early next week.

Well, it's general cleaning day.................catch ya later.
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Hello all--

Kathy--sorry that you are still under the weather, a "me day" sounds like the cure

took the g-kids to a parade this am, they came back with sooooo many beads--headed out for goofy golf--back later---
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Morning my cleaning, what I plan to do today is done. I did laundry yesterday/last evening. Just biding my time till it's time to go to get clipped and ripped. Will stop for groceries on the way home.

Weather here is still cold and damp although the weather person assures us it's going to get better.

John wants to go to the mall this afternoon to get another pair of shoes. I need to drop by Bath and Body to pick up some body wash. Maybe I'll stroll trough the formal dress department and see what Macy's might have on sale from this past winter. I found a dress on the web that I really like but want to talk to Jake's Mom before I buy anything. She'll be up next weekend when we go look at the country club.

d

Last edited by frudutx on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:18 pm

Good Morning...

It IS a beautiful day in the neighborhood....THANKS king RON!!!!!

Hope Jul is enjoying the sunshine, although a bit chilly this morning.

Kathy - hope you get to feeling better.

Where's Jill???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Murphy wrote:

Cool Thank you...I do what I can. Besides...I have to protect the Polar Bears. You Bears are part of what makes the Cruise Freeks sooo great!!! Oh and I've always wanted to bann someone. Felt good being on the other side of that botton!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Afternoon everyone.......

Just thought I would let you know that the RCI SetSail Pass has a new design as of the middle of last week.

I read about this on the main boards. I have ours printed already, but decided to go to the RCI site and double check and glad that I did because it said that I had to reprint because the one I printed was invalid.

So, anybody going on an RCI cruise that has printed their SS Pass off, you all might want to check also.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Cool Thank you...I do what I can. Besides...I have to protect the Polar Bears. You Bears are part of what makes the Cruise Freeks sooo great!!! Oh and I've always wanted to bann someone. Felt good being on the other side of that botton!
Thanks Ron, the bears and cubs appreciate it...........but unfortunately there is something called "Google"..............and that is where said person supposedly got a lot of information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Good Afternoon All. It's a lovely day here. We are headed up to PA to the Gkids Bday party.

Ron, a big thanks to you. My first born is 41 but her children need her so you can have Bob DH instead. roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Happy Saturday All!

drizzling cool here

yall are roflmao me...went a reading on CC...some sad bad folks...but we knew that lol!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Good Afternoon SPB's,
Thanks for the warm welcome back...Just finished reading the 35 pages posted while we were gone...

Kathy: Glad that Dennis is okay...

Sheila: Happy Belated B'day...

I will be posting later or tomorrow about our cruise which was fabulous, am unpacked, but still doing the misc items...

D: We did not go to Grenada (it was not on the itinerary) were in St. Vincent that day...

Patti: You are a cleaning fool, come on down to Florida when you get a chance...

Congrats to the gals that were upgraded...Princess is known for upgrades (we got an 8 category upgrade on this cruise)...

Will be back Later....
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:00 pm

It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood! Sunny and ...almost... 60 degrees! Got my hair done and it looks so much better! I had to go a week later than normal because I had to work last weekend and I just about couldn't stand it! But I'm all highlighted and trimmed again and very happy with the outcome!

I'm making stuffed shells for dinner, I'm not sure I've ever made them before and I'm making it up as I go... so wish me luck!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:12 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Thanks Ron, the bears and cubs appreciate it...........but unfortunately there is something called "Google"..............and that is where said person supposedly got a lot of information.

Well, Patti if I had to guess what happened said person googled then came lurking. Which is why he commented about tos violations on another board.

He thought he was being cute.

d
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Hey Patti, ya beat me to it...was gonna say that there is a new design to the Set Sails and I went in and did our April and May again. But here is something interesting...I reprinted the April one with no problem......but for may it said that I had to complete 2 areas before I could reprint. I went to those 2 areas and the info I had formerly put in was all there..all I had to do was confirm it. Then in the "Print" area it had separated mine and Bob's name and I had to print 2 separate Set Sails ...one for each of us as if we ere "roomies"!???? Shocked Question tongue

Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:15 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Well, Patti if I had to guess what happened said person googled then came lurking. Which is why he commented about tos violations on another board.

He thought he was being cute.

d
My next question because I'm a dummy I guess...........but what are tos violations? When I saw that my blood started to pump rather quickly.

Last edited by cruisenfever on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Exairgoddess1 wrote:
Hey Patti, ya beat me to it...was gonna say that there is a new design to the Set Sails and I went in and did our April and May again. But here is something interesting...I reprinted the April one with no problem......but for may it said that I had to complete 2 areas before I could reprint. I went to those 2 areas and the info I had formerly put in was all there..all I had to do was confirm it. Then in the "Print" area it had separated mine and Bob's name and I had to print 2 separate Set Sails ...one for each of us as if we ere "roomies"!???? Shocked Question tongue

Mar~
Sorry............I wasn't going to reprint it until I read more comments on that thread. So I was quite surprised when I went in and it told me I had to!

Roomies..............sounds good to me.

We have a single guy sailing on the April 26th cruise. He's from Texas and I haven't figured him out yet. We also have a gal sailing solo and he posted his email addy to her if she wanted to share her cabin with a graduate student! affraid

He also made a comment, after I had answered somebody about the free excursion offered to D/D+ member, that he just talked to the hush-hush department and that for our Member's cruise in April they are only going to offer the free excursion to those D/D+ members with the most cruise credits!

Now, with the economy the way it is..........I can understand if they are going to limit the number of invitations being extended............but I've never heard of the hush-hush department.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:29 pm

My shells are in the oven and the house smells wonderful. I've opened up a nice Merlot... anyone want to come for dinner or have a drink with me while I wait for the baking to be done??? Drinks
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:33 pm

[quote="cruisenfever
He also made a comment, after I had answered somebody about the free excursion offered to D/D+ member, that he just talked to the hush-hush department and that for our Member's cruise in April they are only going to offer the free excursion to those D/D+ members with the most cruise credits!

Now, with the economy the way it is..........I can understand if they are going to limit the number of invitations being extended............but I've never heard of the hush-hush department.[/quote]

The hush-hush department sounds very quiet!!! lol! Don't you think that if they were going to only offer the free excursion to some, they would make it just D+, not by the number of cruises? That sounds crazy! Gotta love rumors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next