Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Disney "Special Announcement" 12/10/08

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another Disney "Special Announcement" 12/10/08 Empty
PostSubject: Another Disney "Special Announcement" 12/10/08   Another Disney "Special Announcement" 12/10/08 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:56 am

From Mousesavers....

There's a strong rumor that a new "Kids Sail FREE" offer for Disney cruises will be released on December 10. Reportedly this offer will be for 3-night sailings only, 1/22/09 - 5/28/09 in Category 4-12 staterooms. Children 12 and under will sail FREE in the same cabin with two paying adults. More details when the offer is released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Disney "Special Announcement" 12/10/08   Another Disney "Special Announcement" 12/10/08 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:36 pm

That special is in effect now. I went to look at dates and jan, feb and may were available. (I didnt look at other months) I looked at a cat 12...which is the least expensive inside..and for a family of 4 (kids under 12) is was $717....which is great for a 3 night disney cruise. I wish I didnt' have so many trips planned this winter or I would take my little ones and leave the older ones in school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Disney "Special Announcement" 12/10/08   Another Disney "Special Announcement" 12/10/08 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:59 pm

Yep, it's official....Kids Sail free on Disney for some sailings.

DCL Kids Cruise Free Promotion

Children 12 and under cruise free* when traveling with 2 full fare in stateroom
3-Night Sailings 1/22 - 5/28/2009 only
Category 4 - 12 only
New bookings 12/10/2008 - 02/15/2009**
Staterooms are limited
Not applicable to land/sea vacations

*Cruise fare only. Does not includetaxes/govt fees

**Cannot be applied to current bookings. Current reservations would need to be 'reshopped' which could result in increase tier price, loss of stateroom, loss of dining time, loss of Palo reservations. If you chose to reshop make sure you have the DCL agent note your shore excursions as they may have to be added back on afterwards.

Cannot be combined with any other offer from DCL:
Florida Resident
Military
Magical Rates
Onboard Booking SBC and/or discount
DVC
Groups
Cast Members
TA appreciation rates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Disney "Special Announcement" 12/10/08   Another Disney "Special Announcement" 12/10/08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Disney "Special Announcement" 12/10/08
Page 1 of 1