Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where did everyone go???

Go down 
+10
NDJollyMon
chrystine
flowers
taurus988
mytee4ever
Cruiseram
Triangle
NDDad
Adirondack Pete
lordoftime
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cruisin' Oma
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-18

where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Jackie!   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:24 am

cruzinmama wrote:
To new Pat, welcome, and don't worry, I felt like that a few times when I first posted here, but they are really the warmest group of people I have encountered in quite a long time! You will love it here!

Pat (oesnjstar) I thought I was on the board early, you are there every morning when I am having my coffee.God Bless you! And Good Morning! Smile

Thanks Jackie!
I came to the board really excited about that particular cruise, so that's all I was looking at waiting for the answer. After a while, out of curiousity I started looking around at the other threads, and it's kind of fun to see some of the other threads. I saw several posts from the other Pat on the contest thread. She is awesome. It really looked like a lot of fun! Unfortunately, being new, I can't play. But it was really interesting to read.

I eventually found this thread and thought - "Wow, Pat is reading my mind!" It really did seem like everyone was on a cruise!!!! (Without me Crying or Very sad ) Now the funny thing is, the thread about it being slow seems to be hopping!!!!! Laughing

It's been really nice to find so many welcoming folks!
Back to top Go down
Cruisin' Oma
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Bless you!   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:30 am

NDJollyMon wrote:
No, we don't get 4 days off. I work 24 on, 24hrs off for 7 shifts. Then I get a 3 day break. It's a 72hr work week...but yes...when we aren't on a call...we can relax. We do, however, train and do daily duties for 8 hrs during each shift. (not Sundays or holidays)

I did, however...get paid OT today.

Hi Pete!
My Brother is a firefighter in Northern CA. Such tough hours. You guys are my heros!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:31 am

pat - what cruise were you looking at?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:33 am

Hi Pat,

I am glad you are finding your way around more. It really is the nicest place, I just love it here! Yes, I think the other Pat is really awesome too! She cracks me up! So get posting, and get in on some of the fun! You aren't the only not cruising right now. I don't have another one until next April. So knocking about here helps pass the time! See you around!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:40 am

where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Firefighter Finally found a little fire fighter for you Pete...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:49 am

didn't work, sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:32 am

jackie - i'm jealous you're back out in april. i have until august until next vacation. arghhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:48 am

Pat, April 2010. So I am transfering the envy back to you Very Happy We usually cruise every other year. We like to take a trip on the Harleys, this summer, we are going to ride down to N. Carolina, to ride the Dragons Tail. Then back up the coast. This will be my first trip going a whole week. That helps keep me busy planning for awhile until the next cruise....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:01 am

oh you lucky dog. when i used to ride that would have been a great trip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:30 am

where did everyone go??? - Page 4 PA20Road20Trip20313

This is our favorite place to go.Some friends of ours live here in PA. This is the farthest I have gone so far.We'll stop here on our way down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:34 am

please don't let my husband see that because that would be his dream house in the mountains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:41 am

Yeah, mine too....
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:06 pm

Thanks Pat #2.

I like the looks of that pic. You could do cannonballs off the deck!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Cruisin' Oma
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:46 am

Hi everybody!
It's so nice to come here every evening and find people to talk to. My board is still really quiet.

Pat - the cruise we are interested in is the Cunard European Cruise in 2010. That will be our next cruise. I just cancelled the one we had booked for Oct of this year - (Mexican Riviera on the Mariner). I'm hoping the economy will pick up by next year. I am 100% commission. So vacation money has been tight lately!

We didn't cruise this year, and we've decided not to cruise this year (it was one we've done 2 times already - we were just going to do it again because we had friends that wanted to go, but her sister is getting married that weekend so we had to cancel) and try and save up our money for something completely different for us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:05 am

i booked that one awhile ago but ended up canceling when i couldn't get any of my friends interested.
Back to top Go down
Cruisin' Oma
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Happy Weekend   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:26 am

Hi Everyone! We had an exciting day. My SIL and BIL are out because their 1st born is having his first child (their first grandchild!). My great Niece was born 8:06 this morning - she is cute as a button!

Have a happy weekend everyone!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:23 am

Congrats Pat...have a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
Cruisin' Oma
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Thanks Pete!   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:23 am

NDJollyMon wrote:
Congrats Pat...have a great weekend!

Mom and Dad and baby are all home and healthy and happy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:08 am

that's great news. congrats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:59 am

ok - who kidnapped tony (lordoftime)? i haven't seen him here in a few days.
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:25 am

oesnjstar wrote:
ok - who kidnapped tony (lordoftime)? i haven't seen him here in a few days.

Pat - Tony is on vacation with his family - in Hilton Head.
He was going to try to go down to Charleston for the day - maybe find Poogan's Porch & take a photo for us!
Back to top Go down
NDDad
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NDDad

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:28 am

HAPPY SPRING Everyone even tho us here in ND wont see grass until I say.......JULY sunny HolySheep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:45 am

oh thanks pam. it's just that i usually see him around the boards and i noticed he was missing.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Maybe he had to go Knight Someone...do Lord's do that????
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:30 pm

C....I know it's finally spring when I worry about the river coming right through my house!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where did everyone go???
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: