Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where did everyone go???

Go down 
+10
NDJollyMon
chrystine
flowers
taurus988
mytee4ever
Cruiseram
Triangle
NDDad
Adirondack Pete
lordoftime
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

where did everyone go??? Empty
PostSubject: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:29 am

lately when i log on and go to view posts since last log on hardly anything comes up. now i know that there are cruises going on, contests going on, yet no one is talking. i need people to talk to. (i'll take some cheese with that whine please)
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:33 am

They all went to work Pat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:33 am

i'm at work tony
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:44 am

I'm having the day off painting the computer room Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:47 am

No one seems to be online....nick hasnt been around, pete is on a cruise and ron i busy keeping things in order. Ron isnt sparring with michele. There are barely any posts...cant be that many people on cruises
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:35 am

i know penny. what is up with nick? i p.m.'d him to ask if all was ok but he hasn't been online to get it.
Back to top Go down
Adirondack Pete
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Adirondack Pete

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:53 am

My cruise club hardly got any posts. There might have been a big sale

somewhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:54 am

oesnjstar wrote:
lately when i log on and go to view posts since last log on hardly anything comes up. now i know that there are cruises going on, contests going on, yet no one is talking. i need people to talk to. (i'll take some cheese with that whine please)

Hi gang, I'm on site several times a day, but I am really just getting to know people from their posts and only say something when I think I have something constructive to say.

Seems like a really nice bunch! Dan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:07 am

oesnjstar wrote:
i know penny. what is up with nick? i p.m.'d him to ask if all was ok but he hasn't been online to get it.

Pat...come and talk on the message boards on spark people..you havent been too active over there Smile Nick hasnt either. WE must be bored and needing another cruise!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:14 am

penny - i'm just back from cruise and the job situation is so bad here in nj that i'm ready to take a 1 way cruise out of here!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:15 am

and dan - we are a good group. i wish we were as active as that other group but hopefully one day we will be because the people here are so nice and welcoming. although i know someone once said i don't want to belong to a place that would have me as a member. and of course, i have the quote totally screwed up so feel free to correct it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:28 am

Pat it does look like your job situation isnt the greatest. I'm lucky in that I dont work much...very part time. My full time job is 4 kids...sometimes I tell my husband it would be easier for me to put the kids in daycare and go to work! I have a florida/disney trip planned for the end of the month..but I need to book another cruise....I need something before xmas 2010 cruise!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:30 am

Hi Pat and Penny,
I hope both of you are having a great day. I can't always get on the boards because of work, and like Dan don't post that often . I enjoy reading the boards and especially seeing the humor. Penny is doing great over at spark people, and Pat you had me entertained with the posts about your last cruise. You certainly made the best of a bad situation. I look forward to reading more of your posts.
Kelcie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:40 am

Kelcie...are you the same kelcie from spark (LWRKHW) It's a little confusing when people have different names. Your weight loss is great...you are losing so easily
Back to top Go down
NDDad
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NDDad

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:02 pm

I agree the boards have been pretty quiet i think once they announce all the info for the XMAS 2010 cruise they will EXPLODE bom I cant wait the anticipation is KILLING me and my crew :taz:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:47 pm

i'm not going back to the diet page after a 12 day cruise where i stuffed my face. heck, most of my pictures were of food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Hi Penny and Pat,
Yes, it's the same person on spark people as on here. It's not easy losing weight, but so easy to gain it. Pat, I doubt you gained any weight at all on your cruise. Your description of trying to walk on deck with the high winds was plenty of exercise. I imagine, you are still in better shape than me! Hopefully the boards will pick up soon. Take care,
Kelcie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:11 pm

kelcie - i went to get dressed for the last formal night and i had to ask my husband if these were my clothes. i was pretty sure it was some other woman's dress i was trying to get into.
Back to top Go down
Triangle
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
Triangle

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:29 pm

where did everyone go??? Merry2where did everyone go??? Merry1
I admit to doing more posts at spark (gwodog) than here in the last few days.
That and being at a loss of anything much to say except my rabbit just got
back from (+$800) surgery and is doing well. She is a Cruise Freek, too.
This is her on a cruise to the outer banks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trianglecruises.com

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:35 pm

it's the cutest little thing. $800 for surgery? what was wrong? can you take a bunny for walk? you keep it in a cage? i just hate having caged animals. i like to play with them.
Back to top Go down
Triangle
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
Triangle

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:54 pm

They spend very little time in their large cages. They have the run of the house. And we have harnesses to take them on a walk, and a pet (think baby-carriage with a moquito net) carrier to roll them around in, etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trianglecruises.com

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:07 pm

I'm here! Like Dan I check in a couple times a day but rarely post. I did see Tina has a contest for my absolute dream cruise, 3 months on a cruise. Unfortunately there is no way I would be able to take 3 months off work (big sigh). Oh well at least I still have a job. Note to self Buy Lottery Tickets!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:28 pm

barb - i buy lottery tickets but you know if i won i would probably still work. not doing something i don't like though. i'm one of those people that even when i go away i start with i am not getting on the computer. i go through this diatribe like if they need help while i am in the middle of the ocean then they need to call someone else. blah blah blah. and then 2 days in i'm like i better check and make sure they can find everything they need to get to planning board meeting or whatever. of course, even if my boss would let me take off 3 months my husband could not so i'm wondering if my cabinmate could stand me for 3 months. ha ha
Back to top Go down
Cruiseram
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruiseram

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:35 pm

I have also noticed that the board have been quiet lately. I visit this site several times a day, most days. I don't post much unless, I really have something important to say. I enjoy what everyone else has to say.Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:37 pm

I'd have to work if I won the lotto - I'd go cuckoo otherwise!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go???   where did everyone go??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where did everyone go???
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: