Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+10
cruiseforme
nancyk2sea
Exairgoddess1
GrmyCRS
cruisenfever
JJ2sail
jillybabes
frudutx
critterchick
vlscruiser
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:39 pm

Murphy wrote:
Patti, hope you enjoyed your weather, unfortunately it won't last! Today was cool and dreary in the morning and cold and raining all afternoon. It's only 52 degrees right now... I'm thinking about turning the HEAT on! I don't think I can get myself to do that yet... But yesterday when I remaid the bed for the week, I did bring the down comforter back out and put the summer linens away! Boo!
Yeppers.........noticed on our weather tonight that it was 55 degrees in Chicago and cooler north of there where you are.

We are going to get the rain tonight continuing overnight and they said it would be out of here by tomorrow afternoon. High tomorrow 68 degrees with a low at night of 49! :coldout: Then back up into the mid 70's for the next 8 days. Now this kind of weather I can live with all year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:04 pm

Bon Voyage Mar........would love to go back to Alaska........someday...maybe 2010..................why does that sound sooooo far away??

I have seen all those great deals Susan......thats why I say its usually cheaper to take one of those cruises than get a hotel at the beach for the weekend...........

Wow,cold spell for you Patti.........bet you'll really be ready for Hawaii.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:49 pm

PH8 wrote:
Bon Voyage Mar........would love to go back to Alaska........someday...maybe 2010..................why does that sound sooooo far away??

I have seen all those great deals Susan......thats why I say its usually cheaper to take one of those cruises than get a hotel at the beach for the weekend...........

Yeah...........staying at a hotel at the beach won't get you many cruise credits!! roflmao Sorry, couldn't resist.

Guess well have to endure one night of cooler weather................but for sleeping..........it's great!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:54 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Yeah...........staying at a hotel at the beach won't get you many cruise credits!! roflmao Sorry, couldn't resist!

Patti, now that was funny! So Kathy, which deal are you taking? ?? I'm tempted to ditch my Mickey Mouse reservation, but I'm not sure I can get my deposit back!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:20 pm

I wish the 'twinadoes' weren't due and I would jump on one of those deals in a heartbeat.........

Had my bff ask if we could go to Thailand for a birthday celeb in Oct......but can't with twinadoes....wahhhhhhhhh (like I would actually spend that kinda $$$ for a 3 day weekend!!!!) roflmao

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:07 pm

harharhar Patti............you're a riot. Razz .......now if only I could figure out how to do all those great deals in suites and really rack up the credits............

This weekend will be my last on the Sovereign,Susan..........though they are cheap,cant do them all.............

Thailand for a weekend,Jul?? wow.............your bfff must be wealthy!

headed to bed..........gonna get comfy and watch TV.........

Nite all..................
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:27 am

Kathy, when does Sovereign leave? I may have to fly out there and go on Monarch with you some time, if anybody I know is still onboard in the next 6 months. Our favorite bartender to talk to (he watches CNN & Fox and can tell us what's going on in the election, LOL) is going to Serenade. Another is quitting the company with his wife in Guest Services so they can go home to the Phillipines and start a family. A couple of others have already left. It's quite sad. Sad

I have two cruises to go. I can't believe that I'm going to have to turn to Carnival for my 3 night fixes!
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:49 am

Murphy wrote:
Oh, and Charlie, I've got a great picture of you "dancing" that pops up on my screen saver every once in a while! Really makes me laugh!
At least I know with you I won't end up in high heels! Laughing
cruisenfever wrote:
Even had our own entertainment provided all around the ship.............especially at Guest Relations. Razz
In more ways than one. DramaQueen But you know where I started & people just shouldn't act that way. change of subject. Don't want anyone on a soapbox. farao (looks more like a judge to any Brit').
cruisenfever wrote:
Yeah...........staying at a hotel at the beach won't get you many cruise credits!! roflmao Sorry, couldn't resist.
But if the cruise line owned a hotel for a pre cruise stay???????? WhenPigsFly

Heck of an idea though. Now if we all start a petition.........

Who's betting that all those REALLY cheap cruise that were mentioned are all through the Gulf of Mexico. eek
bfn, Charlie.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:41 am

Morning...........

Jean--the last revenue cruise for SS is Oct 27th......the 31st is a Bud Light cruise(only can get on if you won a Bud sponsored contest)..........Last time I was on,no one knew yet where they were going.........I bet I'll find out more this weekend.......fortunately,there is email!! haha and Facebook.......

Charlie..........close but no cigar....the cheap cruises are in the Bahamas(which also are hurricane prone)........they are REALLY cheap every Sept,but not as cheap as they are now...........

I am booked on the MN for Mothers Day(every year we cruise that week).anyway,I am paying $300 MORE just for an OV compared to the JS I have for this weekend.....................probably gonna change it anyway to something earlier since we now are going away July 1st.....cant take all that time off so close.......

Happy,happy Tuesday all.............
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:11 am

Morning all, it's wet here in Dallas today. When it's like this I'd much rather be at home baking cookies or reading a book. But, here I sit banging away on my keyboard.

Not much else going on.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:42 am

Morning everyone...............it is a cold and dreary day in our neighborhood. Almost looks like it could snow! affraid
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:19 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

Another hot day here in the desert. Wishing you'll a great day. sunny
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:24 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Morning everyone...............it is a cold and dreary day in our neighborhood. Almost looks like it could snow! affraid

Now there's a four letter word you don't want to hear this early in the year!

d
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:01 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Almost looks like it could snow! affraid
Now there's a four letter word you don't want to hear this early in the year!d
You ought to ask jarhead about that. Joe had snow in denver last month! 2 months earlier than normal.
sunny

On the bright side, if Global Warming causes all of the ice shelves to melt then it just means that there wil be more ocean to cruise.
WooHoo
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:39 pm

Another crazy day.........an employee tripped and fell, ambulance came....she's ok but was a hectic crazy day to deal with.

Granddaughter over now and just konked watching tv.....way tooo early so her mom won't be happy!

I think it's time to open the wine.....

ANYONE JOINING ME???........I'll pour! Drinks

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:19 pm

Ok Jul.........sounds good to me............start pouring........... Razz
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:33 pm

Good, I hate to drink alone!!!!

j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:18 am

ooooohhhhhhhhhhh.my head hurts No .........that last glass put me over the edge........but what fun we had,didnt we?? At least I think we did Cool .......

Party HAPPY BIRTHDAY,JIM Party
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:39 am

I had a GR8 time with wine! But yup, maybe one too many!! HappyHappyJoyJoy

Party Party HappyBirthday Party Party Happy Birthday Jim.....hope you have a great day!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:53 am

Sorry I missed the party last night but I stopped at Hobby Lobby last night and bought a new supply of yarn. Another Christmas afghan in the making. santa

Overcast in Dallas today not going to be over 90. lol!

Stopping by the Salon on the way home today to get clipped and ripped.

So do you suppose the TA crew is having a good time?

Mar have the suitcases in the car yet?

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:18 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LJ

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Th_birthday

I saw a really good one that I know you would have loved but I didn't want to p--- Patti off.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:32 am

Happy Birthday LJ HappyBirthday ...

Jul: Sorry I was not at the party either, Was watching BB!!!!

Kathy: Hoping for calm seas for your trip...If you get a chance if you could get my friend David a ship pin I know that he would appreciate it...Let me know and I will send you his addy to mail to him...Weather is sure crappy today, looks like it is 10:30 PM not AM!! Check in Later, Jill
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:05 pm

frudutx wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LJ

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Th_birthday

I saw a really good one that I know you would have loved but I didn't want to p--- Patti off.

d
After almost 41 years of marriage............nothing can p--- me off when it comes to my husband. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:07 pm

Morning everyone..............it is a simply glorious day here................hope you are all enjoying the same.

Jim says thanks so much for the BD wishes.................Diane, you've got his curiosity up on what you wanted to post but didn't. I say go for it.

Kathy.....wishing you a wonderful cruise.

Hi Charlie.................I'm still working on that email. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:17 pm

Party Let me join in and wish Jim a Very Happy Birthday. HappyHappyJoyJoy Party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next