Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+10
cruiseforme
nancyk2sea
Exairgoddess1
GrmyCRS
cruisenfever
JJ2sail
jillybabes
frudutx
critterchick
vlscruiser
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Exairgoddess1 wrote:
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 CheetahSusan....this is for you. Like the one in your avatar. I have one a lot like it of a Cheetah Mom and 4 youngsters laying in the shade that I took on the Serengeti.

More folks showing up here that I don't know....I am assuming that Ms. Eddie is someone's friend here on the thread?????

Mar~
Good evening all. Nice pic' Mar. Good to see a cat with its claws out. Non-retractable you know Cool Always surprising how large wild animals are up close don't you think. lol!
I have an old print somewhere of 2 tigers scrapping. Will try to find it out and scan it in to post.

Dramaqueen wrote:
Wish we had had
more time in England during our Jewel BtoB. Would love to have had time
to contact you. I did finally get into Buckingham Palace but I wasn't
even offered a cup of tea unless I bought it the Kiosk in the gardens.
How crass.
Sheila my dear, sorry that you were so badly treated at the Palace. Had I known I would most certainly have arranged a guided tour and possibly lunch with the corgis. Next time you are in town call 0207 930 4832, use my name, and ask for Liz'. She's a Lovely lady. Salt of the earth, honestly. Did you try the Eye?

critterchick wrote:
Well, time for me to get ready for the new sofa
to arrive, some time between noon and 4. I wonder if the cats will let
it live for a few hours before they mark it?
Jean, just how often do you have to buy a new scratching post, sorry I meant sofa, for the cats? TimeToFeedTheCat
Do you know Grizabella, the Glamour Cat? Smile How the Cheetah got his spots. http://www.cheetah.org/?nd=32

PH8 wrote:
Got gas on the way home...$3.29(cash price was 3.24).........thats the lowest I have seen in a while....
[size=18]£1.88 a gallon? NOW THAT IS CHEAP! £5.22 ($9.12) over here right now. HolySheep [/size]

Anyone see the quantas scare yesterday. What a flight that was!
be safe ya'll,
bfn
Charlie (misseddie)
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:13 am

Jean - I give the little darlings less than 24 hours What a Face

Mar - Great picture (of both of you)!

Charlie - We visited the Palace too, and I so wanted to see the corgies. She could have left one at home while on holiday! Evil or Very Mad I did hear about that airline incident....how scary!!

Jen - Take care of that cold. Maybe you need another trip to the desert to dry out Wink

Trying to make it to 9 pm to catch DWS...not sure if I can do it lol.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:43 am

Kathy thanks for that URL I found several cabins in the same category and sent an email to our TA to see if she can switch us to the same cabin for both weeks, while it does not really matter it would be nice not to have to move our stuff. We saved so much $$ switching to a guarantee I'm really not going to complain if I have to pack just to move our stuff down one deck.

HappyBirthday JULIE Party Party Hope you get to do someting fun today! Like crusin' in the stang!

It's beautiful morning here in Dallas made even more beautiful by the fact that it's my last day of work this week. Cool

Need to get back to work,

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:57 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Charlie - We visited the Palace too, and I so wanted to see the corgies. She could have left one at home while on holiday! Evil or Very Mad

You would have fed them and taken them for a walk right Chris?

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:39 am

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Happy_birthdayHappy Birthday Lil Sis!!! Hope you have a wonderful day...
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:47 am

Good morning all............

Thank you for the wishes....

Sis........the cake looks DELICIOUS!!!!....yummmoooooo

Was going to take most the day off however one employee called in as she has 'child' problems....sooo here I am working....wahhhhhhhh

D....lucky u ......last work day for the week!!... cheers

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:03 am

Sis: Best of all No Calories lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:08 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Good morning all............

Thank you for the wishes....

Sis........the cake looks DELICIOUS!!!!....yummmoooooo

Was going to take most the day off however one employee called in as she has 'child' problems....sooo here I am working....wahhhhhhhh

D....lucky u ......last work day for the week!!... cheers

jul Smile

That's too bad Jul. We'll keep ya company Very Happy I *should* be working if it's any consolation. Yet here I sit, on the boards.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:25 pm

Just stopping by to wish Julie a very Happy Birthday!!

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 1337445147040825001S425x425Q85
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:29 pm

Our TA was able to get us moved to the same cabin on both weeks of our Voyager cruise. We're so pleased.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:36 pm

Happy Birthday Jul Party HappyBirthday Party Have a great day. Make David take you out to dinner.

Charlie, We did do the "Eye" It was great. Super views of London. We took lots of pics.

Di congrats on snagging the same cabin. It makes the BtoB special when everyone is stressing about packing and getting off and there you are sitting pretty with nothing to do. Yay We had a lovely leisurely breakfast with friends and watched people schlepping in with all their hand luggage all stressed out. Of course that was us eventually. Arg
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:45 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Happy Birthday Jul Party HappyBirthday Party Have a great day. Make David take you out to dinner.

Charlie, We did do the "Eye" It was great. Super views of London. We took lots of pics.

Di congrats on snagging the same cabin. It makes the BtoB special when everyone is stressing about packing and getting off and there you are sitting pretty with nothing to do. Yay We had a lovely leisurely breakfast with friends and watched people schlepping in with all their hand luggage all stressed out. Of course that was us eventually. Arg

Yeah, they'll be a group of us. Mar & Bob included.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:31 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Birthday_banner_3

Happy,Happy to ya Jul..............shall we celebrate tonite with a bottle of some fine wine???? Razz Hope its a good one.......

Glad you got your cabins coordinated Diane...........turnaround day will be a breeze!! I did one b2b and just sat out by the pool reading...NO ONE in the area at all..........

Charlie-----you sure have high prices over there.......WOW!!

Went to Kohls....(they have only been opened 1 week and I have been 4 times already)..........anyway,I needed new running shoes(well, really to walk).........got some nice Nikes on sale plus the $10 gift card I snagged from the inlaws.................came home and tested them out on the treadmill.....so far,so good................
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:40 pm

Jul Wishing you a HappyBirthday may it be as special as you are. David taking you out to dinner sounds good, but what ever you do have a great time. Smile
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

We're going to dinner with the kids.......I let grandson pick the place.....good ol Chili's here we come!

I'll pour some 'fine' wine later Kathy!!!

My cel phone rang so much today that by noon it had a dead battery. CRAZY

jul Wink
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:43 pm

Party Party HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUL Party Party

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1635
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40