Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boca Brats
Charter Member
Charter Member
Boca Brats

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis? Empty
PostSubject: Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis?   Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:17 am

Susan, I know we have a block of rooms held at Embassy Suites for Oasis. When and how do we book? We have friends flying in and would like to stay at Embassy since that's where the party is being held.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis?   Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:40 am

Boca,

The Embassy Suites system isn't capable of taking bookings this far in advance - they've blocked the space for us and will load it into their system in December.

In the meantime, if you want one (or more) of the rooms you just need to let me know - and I can call in the bookings to the Embassy Suites with your credit card info (to hold your room(s)) for you. After that anyone wanting a room can call Embassy direct and book into our space.
Back to top Go down
Cruising Guy
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Guy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis?   Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:00 pm

So you can hold the rooms as of now? Or in December? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis?   Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:23 pm

I can hold the rooms (in my database) now. And then I'll coordinate with the hotel in December (when their system can take the information).
Back to top Go down
Brian of Boston
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Brian of Boston

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis?   Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:14 am

Will we be charged now or at check in?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mobinboston

PostSubject: Re: Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis?   Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:37 am

they will need your credit card to guarantee the room now, but they won't actually charge it until check in.
Back to top Go down
RCCL Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
RCCL Fan

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis?   Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:24 pm

Breakfast is included, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis?   Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:48 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis?   Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Embassy Suites - When Do We Book for Oasis?
Page 1 of 1