Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oasis Inaugural -- are you looking to book? -- information

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Oasis Inaugural -- are you looking to book? -- information   Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:40 am

Okay, the bookings for the 12/05/2009 inaugural and 12/01/2009 special event cruise open for new bookings next Monday. If you would like pricing, please give me a call (888-221-1209) or drop me an email (susan@shipsntripstravel.com) letting me know the following:

• How many rooms you want/need
  • Room category(s) you are interested in
  • How many people per room

These cruises do qualify for the 50% reduced deposit offer currently going on with Royal Caribbean. And for the inaugural, when you book through Ships 'N' Trips Travel, Cruise Freeks is offering a $100 OBC plus a bottle of wine per stateroom.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Inaugural -- are you looking to book? -- information   Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:20 am

And, I'll remind everyone one last time - last call regarding the pre-cruise party which will now be December 4, 2009. At this point, we really don't have enough interest to justify holding it, so, if more people don't show interest by January 15th, we are cancelling and refunds will be issued.
Back to top Go down
http://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

Oasis Inaugural -- are you looking to book? -- information
Page 1 of 1