Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can you tell me about family suites?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Can you tell me about family suites? Empty
PostSubject: Can you tell me about family suites?   Can you tell me about family suites? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:08 am

A while ago, I spoke with the customer service people at RCCL & got a few quotes. One of them was for the family suite. It was much higher than I thought it would be. Shocked Does it include things that regular rooms or suites don't? Is it worth pursuing if traveling with family?

Towanda
Back to top Go down

Can you tell me about family suites? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you tell me about family suites?   Can you tell me about family suites? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:13 pm

Towanda,

I talked at length to RCCL reps about the family suites ... truthfully they did not price them to be better than booking a couple of rooms. Because there aren't many of them on any ship, they really want them to be for families with small children (where they'd feel uncomfortable with the kids in their own room, even a connecting one). And those families have to be willing to pay extra for the convenience of everyone being in a single room. And no, there are no extra amenities offered to these rooms that other rooms/suites don't get.

So to answr your question, it's only "worth pursuing" if you have a need to be in a single room and are willing to pay extra for it.
Back to top Go down

Can you tell me about family suites?
Page 1 of 1