Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to start getting your booking forms in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Time to start getting your booking forms in Empty
PostSubject: Time to start getting your booking forms in   Time to start getting your booking forms in Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:27 pm

(I was going to post this on Monday but since I am sick in bed and a bit bored I thought I would just post it now anyway Smile )

With the release of 2009 space only 12 days away it is time for those of you who have special cabin number/type requests to please start sending in your booking froms. I need at least proper names, city of residence and cabin preference to put courtesy holds on the those cabins.

The reason it is important for me to be able to request special cabin numbers/types right when I set up the group is that come release date, agents across the country and around the world are going to be on the phone requesting space and the prime cabins. Many of these will be released back into inventory if they don't sell, but it's a gamble if we can get them then.

So, if you need a quad, triple, adjoining, balcony across from inside, a preferred cabin number of a particular grade, a special location etc. Then please get your booking form in early. Even if you are not quite sure yet that you are going to go, it is better to have the cabin and cancel it off later if need be.

Also, if you have not voted in the cabin pre-selection polls in the sticky section then please do so this week. It is a huge help to me when requesting the space.

Thank you everyone!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Czech Mate
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Czech Mate

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Time to start getting your booking forms in   Time to start getting your booking forms in Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:49 am

Nina, could you list which cabin categories are quads? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Time to start getting your booking forms in   Time to start getting your booking forms in Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:38 pm

Alex,

The following categories are available for Quads:

Q5
C2
D2
D3
D4
D5

Sorry, no balconys Sad but, you could do an inside across from a balcony. Like a B5 across from a D7. There are also connecting insides in categories D6 & D7.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Dee

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Time to start getting your booking forms in   Time to start getting your booking forms in Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:51 pm

Nina, I have some friends from CA who MIGHT be joining us, should they send in a booking form or should they wait until they're sure?

PS - get better soon!!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Time to start getting your booking forms in   Time to start getting your booking forms in Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:09 pm

If they might be coming they should at least vote in the poll so I have them included in the count for cabins. If they need one of the types of cabins that I mentioned above they should send in a form. They can always either book the cabin and cancel later or just not take the cabin but better to have the option Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin T
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Kevin T

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Time to start getting your booking forms in   Time to start getting your booking forms in Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:16 pm

Nina, just for clarification purposes, say I want to book a Princess Grill and the cost is $7500 per person or a total of $15,000. The normal deposit would be 15% or $2250, with the reduced deposit it is 7.5% or $1125. Is that correct?
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Time to start getting your booking forms in   Time to start getting your booking forms in Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:24 pm

Kevin, that is correct. Basicly, what they are doing is waiving the 2nd person's deposit completely. It's a little easier on the books then a percentage Smile

Since the 4th of July Cruise is slated to be 5 nights instead of 6 like this year I still have to find out if it will qualify for the cruise sale promo. However, the Holiday sailing will qualify for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to start getting your booking forms in   Time to start getting your booking forms in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to start getting your booking forms in
Page 1 of 1