Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about the booking forms for Oasis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yellow Labs Rule
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Yellow Labs Rule

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Question about the booking forms for Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Question about the booking forms for Oasis   Question about the booking forms for Oasis Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:21 pm

Can we send in a booking form if we just want to hold a cabin for a few days until we make an actual decision?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Question about the booking forms for Oasis   Question about the booking forms for Oasis Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:24 pm

Yellow Labs Rule wrote:
Can we send in a booking form if we just want to hold a cabin for a few days until we make an actual decision?

Absolutely! It's far better to send a pre-booking form and grab a cabin and think it about it a few days, rather than thinking about it and then trying to secure a cabin a few days later.
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Question about the booking forms for Oasis   Question about the booking forms for Oasis Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:00 pm

And remember, deposits are fully refundable until final payment based on current RCCL policy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about the booking forms for Oasis   Question about the booking forms for Oasis Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:39 pm

We now have a booking system in place for both C&A members (whenever we can book them) and for general public bookings on Sept 3rd. To ensure your spot on our list, we'll need to receive your pre-booking forms no later than August 1st .... also if you are a C&A member, I'll need your C&A number and what level of membership you are at. I'll automatically book those when the C&A bookings open up.
Back to top Go down
Anna Banana
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Anna Banana

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Question about the booking forms for Oasis   Question about the booking forms for Oasis Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Susan,

Realistically, do you think non-C&A members have ANY chance at suites even if it's a junior suite? I'm looking at the booking form and, I'm wondering if I put down two different suite types if I'll get shut out. Think I'd have a better chance if I do suite for first choice and one of the balcony categories as my second choice cabin?

Anna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about the booking forms for Oasis   Question about the booking forms for Oasis Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:02 pm

Anna,

We are truly clueless at this point ... and honestly I don't know how much we'll know about capacity after the C&A members do their bookings ... if you want to be on the ship "no matter what" (i.e. you'll take inside as a last resort) let me know your top 2 choices, and then we'll work down the categories from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about the booking forms for Oasis   Question about the booking forms for Oasis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about the booking forms for Oasis
Page 1 of 1