Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise

Go down 
+2
Murphy
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:43 am

Hi Everyone,

I am going to be making pre-booking forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise today and, this will allow us to know how many cabins are going to be required for the group and, it will also give our TA, Marilyn Vincent, a chance to look at your special requests so we can be ready to start grabbing cabins the minute this sailing opens for booking in April, 2009. And, no, you are NOT under obligation to follow through with the booking in April, all we're doing is getting preliminary information ready. Credit card information is NOT necessary until April.

I should also add that pricing is NOT available yet, and, therefore, we cannot tell you the price to upgrade at this time. All we are doing with the pre-booking forms is getting a rough cabin count which will be important since there are many requests for quads, triples and suites.

Tina

Last edited by Admin on Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:03 am

YEAH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:06 am

Yay HappyHappyJoyJoy

Can't seem to stop doing this!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:34 am

Click the following link to be taken to a Pre-Cruise booking form for Cruise Freek Forums 2010 Christmas and
New Year's Holiday Cruise from NJ. Credit card information is not required until April, 2009.

We do NOT have pricing yet
, therefore, we are not able to give you information regarding pricing or
upgrading. The minute we do have pricing, we will make it available.

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/Cruise-Freek-Forums-2010-Holiday-Cruise-Booking-Form-h121.htm

Questions? Email me at admin@cruisefreakforums.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:43 am

Silly question...
In the drop down box for cabin, there are 4 choices for an inside cabin, L,M,N, & Q. I won an inside category D. What would be the cabin to put down for type won?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:48 am

Contest winners should use "Q" for Inside Cabins won, "E2" for Balcony Cabins won - and you'll be able to upgrade - if you wish - once we have pricing in April, 2009.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:54 am

one more question sorry...

For the Airport info, do you want the preferred airport to fly in to? Or the airport you wish to fly out of?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:57 am

Airport should be your city or airport you use to leave from home and will return to after the cruise Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:57 am

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:58 am

Anytime Wink
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:21 pm

Tina, Did you receive my form???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:22 pm

Jill, got it! Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:33 pm

Admin wrote:
Contest winners should use "Q" for Inside Cabins won, "E2" for Balcony Cabins won - and you'll be able to upgrade - if you wish - once we have pricing in April, 2009.
OOPS.didnt see this part..........I just put L.............

does this disqualify me??????? geek
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:35 pm

LOL No Kathy, of course not Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:37 pm

phew.................thought I might have some serious punishment........... affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:40 pm

You think I'd make you room with Nick for that little mistake? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:59 pm

I clicked sumit and it went to a white page. Question I don't know if it went through. Let me know please if it didn't. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:00 pm

Michele, I got it. It's some type of glitch that happens with all our booking forms, I've been trying to get it resolved but, no luck to date.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:28 pm

Hi Tina, I just submitted my form. Since I won three cabins and have submitted my choice for our cabin..............how do you want me to enter in the other information?

Should I put the other two cabins in my name for now?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:38 pm

Hi Patti, yes, if you aren't sure who will be using the other cabins, just use your name for now. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:42 pm

Admin wrote:
You think I'd make you room with Nick for that little mistake? Wink

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...please..........anything but that!! affraid affraid affraid affraid

J/K Nick...... lol!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi Patti, yes, if you aren't sure who will be using the other cabins, just use your name for now. Thanks! Very Happy
I know who the other travelers are for one cabin. It's Chris (GrmyCRS) and her sister Martha..........more Polar Bears. Should I have them fill out the forms? Should they indicate somewhere that they are part of my 3 cabins won?

The third cabin is going to our son and dil..................but since that is 2 years away............they may not be able to go. Since they've only been married for a little over 2 years.......we are still waiting for the "first" little one to arrive. Do you want me to just fill out the third form in my name?

Sorry for so many dumb questions................but I really Never Did Win Anything Like This before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:45 pm

Oh come on Kathy, I'm a GREAT roommate!! lol! Just think of all the fun you'd be missing... Rubber snake in your bed, endless bad jokes, my ability to burb the alphabet Razz
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:47 pm

Tina - I will fill out the form because Pat told me to but it's not a definite until pricing comes out. Thanks. Carol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:49 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Admin wrote:
I know who the other travelers are for one cabin. It's Chris (GrmyCRS) and her sister Martha..........more Polar Bears. Should I have them fill out the forms? Should they indicate somewhere that they are part of my 3 cabins won?

The third cabin is going to our son and dil..................but since that is 2 years away............they may not be able to go. Since they've only been married for a little over 2 years.......we are still waiting for the "first" little one to arrive. Do you want me to just fill out the third form in my name?

Sorry for so many dumb questions................but I really Never Did Win Anything Like This before.

Patti, yes, have Chris and Martha fill out the form and as far as the third cabin, put down your son and dil for now and, if things change, we'll just switch it out. This is more so that we know how many quads and triples we'll need to grab immediately but, also a way to keep a record of how many cabins we'll need for each category as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next