Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
vlscruiser
cruiseforme
frudutx
nancyk2sea
GrmyCRS
Exairgoddess1
critterchick
cruisenfever
JJ2sail
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:54 pm

Kathy, I don't see him in the picture...he was probably behind her as usual. Rolling Eyes

Jean - Survivor is on tonight because of BASKETBALL...I think there will be lots of program changes for a while. Crying or Very sad Sorry if I offended any BB fans.
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:44 am

Good morning all-- I can answer the questions about Sheila and Patti, we join them in two weeks. They were meeting in Atlanta for the flight to Chile, do hope the flights worked out for them. Sheila gets back April 20 and Patti April 21. We are spending an extra day in Lisbon then on the same flight with Patti and Jim.

Marilyn--so sorry that you have been sick, our best to Bob and hope all is better soon.

Nancy
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:51 am

PH8 wrote:
50 more pages??????? Holy cow....when do they come back???? Anyone pay attention to that detail??

AI on now..............well, in EST zone.......

32 days Kathy and with Jill coming back next week we'll have no problem getting at least a page a day right? roflmao

Jen, the blond may appear better looking but airbrushing does wonders. And, yes I'm sure it's her!
Hoky smokes if she sees it and I'm sure she will she'll start spouting about law suits about using pictures without permission, how they messed up her birthday present, we'll hear about her toes although that was a different line same parent company the list will go on and on. My Patti folder will get so large, maybe I need to go buy some more memory.

Need to go check to see if she's spotted it yet?

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:19 am

Morning.........chiming in early to help do my part..........

Had one of those nights, that I woke up all night and didnt even go to bed till 12:30............Heard it raining around 3 and thought about the throw rug I just washed and put outside to dry..........OH WELL...........

Have a 10:30am hair cut appt.........much needed too........

32 days is a long time.............wow.......good for them...........

Back later on..........
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:25 am

Haven't heard from Barb in ages, I've been concerned as some of those really bad storms have gone through Georgia. Barb are you and Danny ok?

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:42 pm

frudutx wrote:
PH8 wrote:
50 more pages??????? Holy cow....when do they come back???? Anyone pay attention to that detail??

AI on now..............well, in EST zone.......

32 days Kathy and with Jill coming back next week we'll have no problem getting at least a page a day right? roflmao

Jen, the blond may appear better looking but airbrushing does wonders. And, yes I'm sure it's her!
Hoky smokes if she sees it and I'm sure she will she'll start spouting about law suits about using pictures without permission, how they messed up her birthday present, we'll hear about her toes although that was a different line same parent company the list will go on and on. My Patti folder will get so large, maybe I need to go buy some more memory.

Need to go check to see if she's spotted it yet?

d

Well shoot! If that is her, it can't be from the Alaska cruise, unless they did an awful lot of air brushing! lol! In which case, they can post my picture anytime!roflmao
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:50 pm

Forgot to say good morning everyone!

It's been windy and cool the last few days, but we are supposed to get back up to 70 or so for the weekend. The wild mustard is blooming in the vinyards, as are the daffodils, and most of our trees are also now blooming. I will try and take some pictures this weekend.

I haven't heard from Ginny either, I emailed her and told her to send me her kitchen pictures, but nothing yet.

Those November Vision prices are looking really tempting, I only need 3 more credits to make Diamond, but don't think I can fit another week long cruise in this year. Sad I really wish they would bring a ship out for the 3 day cruises!!!!

Okay, guess I better get some work done!

Take care!
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:04 pm

Hi Gals,
I am feeling tip-top today and looking forward to singing tonight for our first Easter service....we have 14, but I am only singing for 8. In case you are wondering why we have so many services...I go to a mega-church, Saddleback, which is Rick Warren's church - author of the book, Purpose Driven Life. I haven't sung for 2 months (took a vacation from singing with 2 cruises and a conference) and have really missed it...so am really looking forward to it.

Bob is slowly getting better....his temp is almost normal...but he still sounds like he has a "snoot-full".

We watched Survivor and BB last night....like Chris said, the move of Survivor is due to basketball...March Madness...and I think it continues next week as well....so check your TV guides to make sure you don't miss anything next week.

Jul...love your new avatar in your PJs!!!!!

Well, must be off....have several things to do before having to get ready to leave at 5.

Love you all,
Mar~
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:15 pm

Happy first day of Spring! Found these pretty pictures on Webshots. I believe they are near Lake Elsinore California, taken a couple of weeks ago.

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 2390200420025506147S500x500Q85

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 2364953270025506147S500x500Q85
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:18 pm

Jen.......those pics are GORGEOUS......

I heard from Barb about a week ago.....but just a quickie......

Taking a quick break from the warehouse for lunch......now my times up so gotta run....

Mar.......Have a great time singing........I'll bet it's gorgeous.......(I know the Cmas show was awesome)

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:10 pm

What pretty pics..........beautiful colors..........

Have any of you seen the new European cruises and PRICES??? Holy cow....we must have done something wrong in our life not to have the money some have..........the prices are outrageous......RCCL is getting a little too uppity for our budget........have to stick with bahama cruises to earn our credits.....we are going to do the Mexican Riveria in 09(on Mariner).will have to ask all you experts for advice.................

Anyone watch Jon and kate plus 8?? The family with 6 year old twins and 2 yr old sextuplets(6)......there was a marathon of the show on last night..............8 little kids.......can you imagine and you should have seen her when she was pregnant with the last 6.......... affraid

Think I'll go sit outside and read a bit........

Later
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:27 pm

When we lived in Maryland we lived down the street from the Pisner quintuplets. The kids 4 boys and 1 girl were about 22 months older than Tricia. In those days you just tied balloons to your mailbox and the neighbors came to visit. I wasn't home from the hospital but a couple days when the doorbell rang. I had the door open but the storm door was locked and when I came into the foyer I was greeted by five little pair of eyes. They wanted to see the new baby. They couldn't understand that there was only one when I carried Tricia to the door they wanted to know where the rest of the babies were. They were the cutest kids.

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:05 pm

How cute!

I have twin nieces who were exhausting to try and keep up with when they were little, I can't imagine having 8! I have watched bits and pieces of that show, it's just incredible what they go thru!
Back to top Go down
critterchick
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:18 pm

We're booking the Splendour Venice to Lisbon cruise for next year. It's really late in the year, November 21, but it's 10 nights and the prices are pretty good - $1899 base price for a JS. the ports are different, too - other than Venice we haven't been to any of the ports:

Venice, Italy; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Corfu, Greece; Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy; Malaga, Spain; Seville (Cadiz), Spain; Lisbon, Portugal

There are 4 sea days, so lots of time for relaxing, too.

I'm still hoping for an Azamara Best of Italy, but this would do quite nicely!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:21 pm

critterchick wrote:
We're booking the Splendour Venice to Lisbon cruise for next year. It's really late in the year, November 21, but it's 10 nights and the prices are pretty good - $1899 base price for a JS. the ports are different, too - other than Venice we haven't been to any of the ports:

Venice, Italy; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Corfu, Greece; Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy; Malaga, Spain; Seville (Cadiz), Spain; Lisbon, Portugal

There are 4 sea days, so lots of time for relaxing, too.

I'm still hoping for an Azamara Best of Italy, but this would do quite nicely!

I like Splendour that was our first Canal cruise. She was based in Galveston at the time.

Your itinerary sounds nice too, we've only ever been to Venice so I'd enjoy seeing the other ports.

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:22 pm

Kathy......I'm with ya on the prices.........I am SURE we have done something wrong.......and if the stock market keeps bouncing all over we'll never have anything left to worry about cruising when we retire.....

I've seen jon & kate before.......the pic of her belly after having the kids was WOW....I cannot imagine having that many kids let alone that many at once...God knew me well when he gave me two daughters (he even knew I couldn't have handled boys!!!)

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:10 pm

Hi all............

Congrats on the new booking,jean.........sounds like a good one..........

Someone pointed out to me that the new celebrity European cruises are cheaper than RCCL's.......I'll have to check it out........

I'd love to do a full PC transit......not sure when those come out......but I bet they aren't cheap.......
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:10 pm

Kathy - I saw the link to the 2009 deployment schedule, and the wonderful promise you made. lol! If I ever won a lottery or megabucks, I'd do the same for my friends. The prices I've seen so far are pretty scary. Would love to do the PC again, but this time from west to east. Loved that cruise.

Nancy!!!!! Embarassed I'm so so sorry!!!! I've been calling you Karen...and for so long. Embarassed Must be my senioritis.

Jul - You didn't mention anything about your weather, are things getting better back there?

Jean - Sounds like a great itinerary and the price IS very good.

Jen - Gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Diane - Cute story. Amazing what kids say.

Marilyn - Glad you are ok and Bob is on the mend. Will you be on TV again?
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:51 pm

Hello All, have read mostly...we are fine..been busy on weekends, me or Danny one working.

Saw the ladies are off for the South America fun...I really wanted to do that one! maybe in a few years.

Have been concerned about Texas & MO folks with all the flooding. We have had rain & Saturday Tornados passed over our house, but alas we were in B'ham. sandra called me to be sure we were in our place of safety...I was at work...Luckly nothing touched down.

My sister is getting back to her old self, she looked happy last Sunday for the first time since last summer...have been spending time with her as well.

Love following your stories, cooking and CCC stories...whats up about the picture?
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:10 am

OK found the picture...I do not believe I got that email...

Pat & Paul from Texas
Sammy is deffinatly on the other side of Paul...but not sure who the dark headed woman is...is not Barbara, she is blond...the face is to sweet for CCC, I am more inclined to believe that is Barbara's sister...they cruised together receintly, she sent me pixs of them. with free form pixs with the white background...

https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/12/15/37/48/welcom10.jpg

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Welcom10
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:25 am

Chris,
Nope, we are not on TV for Easter....but there was a cute photographer form the Ornage County Register (local newspaper) taking pictures of us in choir tonight...he was telling us to ignor him (and he was stooped down right in front of us!) Ha!

Too bad it isn't on TV because the stage is covered in white and purple hydrageas...with white Easter lilies around the pulpit....it is B-U-tiful!

Mar~
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:28 am

Could you tell from my typing that it is time to go to bed??

That's Orange County and hydrangeas!

I get wound up when I sing and it is hard to go to sleep.....Yawn!

Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:50 am

Barb..........great to hear from you and glad your sister is faring well.........

THat's Pauls wife's name.....Pat.......I just kept drawing a total blank!

Chris.........the weather here is nice now........sunny and warm however the floods are unbelievable everywhere.......Hwy 44 (main drag across MO) was closed Wed between here and STL......my daughter had just gone through it and then it was closed with 18" of water over the highway, they were letting semi trucks thru only...Lots of people have lost their housing, belongings ect ect......guess this disaster will keep my mother (works for fema) working for quite a while again!

Luckily Branson didn't have any major damage........little flooding in the lowlying areas but nothing disastrous.

The tourists have arrived........yday the 'strip' was backed up for miles......YEAAAAA.......i always wonder what would happen if they didn't come!!

Have a great day y'all..........

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:46 am

Barb, so good to see you posting and glad to hear that the weather bypassed you.
Sounds like your sister is at least coping. FYI, we're ok although I can't remember when we've received so much rain in such a short amount of time. John drained several inches of water out of the pool a couple of times on Tuesday night. And, several of the years still look as if it just stopped raining. The news said the the Trinity crested yesterday at 41 feet and that flooding will continue down stream.

Temps today in the mid to upper 70's, can I hear a yee haa!

Mar, it does indeed sound beautiful wish we could be there.

Julie, we've only been to Branson once back in 1991 or 92 and it was packed. We were vacationing in Bull Shoals and drove up for the day. I've always wanted to come back and do the show tour but, we just can't seem to schedule it. There is an Old Fart radio station that sponsor bus trips that include several shows, meals, accomodations etc and I really wouldn't mind doing one of those but they usually conflict with something we already have planned.

Well, it's going to be a busy day since most people in the group decided to take the day off but the work is still here to do. And, guess who gets to do it Very Happy .

Later.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:05 am

Good Morning and Happy Good Friday all......

Haha Chris.......seemed A LOT of people saw that promise.... I sure do have a lot of friends.. Razz

Todays winning names for the new ships are Oasis and Alure............Dennis entered Oasis too......(but not Allure).....darn it.............

Well, have some running around to do......off to Lowes to get some plants.............I LOVE Lowes.....its my favorite store......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next