Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:58 pm

notsoawesome wrote:
PH8 wrote:
Because you copied all the comments.....BTW-----Im LV2CRZ......"nice to meet you" lol!

Glad you got to talk to someone and tell them how you felt,Sheila..........it wasnt right how you all found out.....and I hope that rep gets in trouble for telling you what they did............
lol! Pleased to meet you too LV2CRZ. I added you to my friends on that website! I think I may have an enemy there as well Wink

Phil
Oh yea...I saw her comment yesterday..........been trying to think of a comeback...

CC is the PITS today..good thing we have other options.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:27 pm

Morning everyone! Back at work today, it's raining and cold. :rain:

3 days is just to short for a cruise!! It went so fast, but I think all my friends are hooked now! They kept Bob busy booking next cruises for them! Even the one faithful Carnival cruiser with us, that complained the first two nights, was asking Bob about cancelling her carnival bookings and rebooking with RCCL!

This was my first cruise as a Platinum Member, so it was nice having the little extra perks. Though I think I slept through the white tags being called yesterday morning!

Ended up going out to the Blow hole again in Ensenada by mistake, we took the shuttle into town, and then decided to go to the "open air market", which turned out to be the blow hole! Oh well, it was a really nice day, it was clear and sunny and it was not crowded.

I got about 8 pages done in my Alaska scrapbook, not as many as I was hoping, but that's okay.

Once again, the staff was very effecient and pleasant, and everyone had a great time! I will post pictures later in the week and let you all know!

Oh, almost forgot, my one friend that was sick and having trouble with her Asthma made it, and she was fine!
So we had 14 people total.

Have a good day everyone!

Jen

Last edited by JJ2sail on Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:28 pm

Afternoone everyone.............

Also having trouble with CC today. Sometimes I can post and sometimes I get a Data Base Error or the Timing Session has Reset.

It's very cold here today so I am starting to get things ready for our cruise. Thought that might make me feel warm and fuzzy all over. Did a try on session this morning and everything fits!!

Phil and Kathy..........you two are just too funny with your comments. Just keep at her..........

Thanks for the post Sheila...........I did get to read it on the roll call. What I have found very interesting is that there are certain ones that have posted right along from the beginning. Now that the itinerary has changed.............they are coming out of the woodwork. Sheila, did you notice the one gal that posted last night, it was her second post, and she only found out about the port cancellations on the roll call. And her friends that booked direct with RCI have yet to be told!

Also, read that post from Jeff who was on the cruise but just cancelled before final payment. He posted some very interesting information that he got from the LA on his TA in December.

Have a wonderful day everyone...................stay warm and dry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:20 pm

Well, her £6K Celebrity Concierge Class review has gone now. She won't have many left at this rate!

Phil
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:29 pm

notsoawesome wrote:
Well, her £6K Celebrity Concierge Class review has gone now. She won't have many left at this rate!

Phil
Ahhh..........that's too bad!! Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:34 pm

notsoawesome wrote:

Phil

The Carnival and Brilliance ones are still there...........for now.......

Hey Patti....she did a review on beans and says she makes award winning chili and she makes it with chocolate???Its a Cincinnati thing.............is that true?? confused

So Jen-how did the scrapbooking part of your cruise go??
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:54 pm

Actually the chocolate in the chili being a Cincinnati thing is something I recall as being true when I travelled there on business in the 1980's. That may be the first thing I've read of hers that isn't completely nuts!

My Dad is doing ok for now. The doctor is going to put him on liquids and then light solid food to see how he does. He's hoping to avoid more surgery, of course, so he's hoping that he'll be able to keep it down and go home tomorrow or Thursday. Poor guy - he sounds beat. If we weren't leaving for Nassau on Sunday I'd go see him over the weekend. I may see about rearranging my flight to meet Don there.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:19 pm

Oh, and I had to call the DP desk again (they don't love me, in spite of the gal's assurances to the contrary) and, for those of us who drink wine, they've expanded the selection, especially once you're in the "over 49" category. Our favorite Pinot Grigio, Santa Magherita, is now on the list, and they have a couple of Shiraz, a Malbec and a Cabernet Sauvignon as well. I'm not sure what they have in the way of "tangibles." Since we're flying and will have a 2 week trip, we'll only have room for souvenirs that we wear home, LOL.

I also asked how they do DP upgrades on the apparently rare occasions when ships aren't sold out. They start with the most travelled and work their way down. Mariner is sold out except for insides, so I guess we're staying put!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:30 pm

Thanks for the updates Jean.....I know they started calling the ones with the most since last year........I used to be on the phone calling them about an upgrade 3 weeks out.....then they changed it to 2 weeks and they call you(well,sometimes they do).......so Im sure our upgrades are far and few apart...

Hope you dad starts to feel better soon....................

Ok,chocolate in chili.............sounds weird to me.............oh yea,did you also know OUST prevents NoroVirus... cyclops
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:45 pm

Yep, chocolate in chili is a Cincinnati thing. I do it on ocassion here in northeastern Ohio..........takes some the the acidity out. You mean to tell me that she actually posted something factual! Be still my heart. affraid

Hey Sheila............if you have a chance on my thread Radiance Past Present Future, post 616 is asking about hair cuts on board. Could you answer this gal for me, since you had it done. here's the link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=575048&page=31

Jean, glad to hear that dad is doing OK.

Well, get ready...............our we've almost met our 67 page quota. Should be starting another page one. Gosh, how many page ones do we have since last August?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:58 pm

We've had 6 page 1s.............do we automatically get switched over to a new thread when we finish this page??

Last edited by PH8 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:01 pm

FYI~~This is post number 13 on this page.........15 posts per page......
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:39 pm

Jean (CRITTERCHICK), thanks for the invite to join you and Don on the Monarch...but we just took advantage of the Savings Certificates this AM (again too much time on the computer to play around) and according to your friend (Dirtgirl) Carol, we are all sailing together on the Vision on November 9th!!!!!!!!!! Cheers You hadn't posted on this thread on CC so I wasn't sure....hope that is true!
We are REALLY going to be familiar with the Mexican Riv. after this year!!

Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:46 pm

Thanks Phil...you did come to the rescue again. I think we should make you our official CCC historian.

Jean - Would be great if you could see your dad before you leave. Still holding good thoughts that he gets better soon.

Sheila - Glad you got the phone call and that it did some good.

Last edited by GrmyCRS on Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:30 pm

OK, let's see if I am the first post on page 1..................

Hmmmm....we just went to page 68.

Last edited by cruisenfever on Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:35 pm

I was waiting to see what happened..........hmmmmmmmm......very interesting....guess we'll see how far we can go......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:49 pm

I'm not really sure whether my phone call did any good or not. He certainly sounded sincere but maybe he was just talking the talk to appease me.

Patti I did respond on your thread but I'm not sure if it went through. I'll check back later, maybe it was a new page thing. I'm still having issues over there.

Starting in the AM I'm on clear liquids for my lovely test on Thursday. Joy Joy Joy HolySheep I'll be glad when it's over.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:57 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
I'm not really sure whether my phone call did any good or not. He certainly sounded sincere but maybe he was just talking the talk to appease me.

Patti I did respond on your thread but I'm not sure if it went through. I'll check back later, maybe it was a new page thing. I'm still having issues over there.

Starting in the AM I'm on clear liquids for my lovely test on Thursday. Joy Joy Joy HolySheep I'll be glad when it's over.
Yes, it posted...........thanks for responding.

Oh my............now it's your turn. affraid I will think of you every minute tomorrow.......just keep a jar of Vasoline on the vanity...........it really does help.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:58 pm

PH8 wrote:
I was waiting to see what happened..........hmmmmmmmm......very interesting....guess we'll see how far we can go......
The sky's the limit. Did you happen to notice that everyone's signature is in large print.........larger than when you typed it in.

Well, I'm going to call it a night. Happy dreams everyone. Hope everyone is staying healthy and for those that are under the weather...........wishing you all a better day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:01 am

cruisenfever wrote:
Afternoone everyone.............

Also having trouble with CC today. Sometimes I can post and sometimes I get a Data Base Error or the Timing Session has Reset.

It's very cold here today so I am starting to get things ready for our cruise. Thought that might make me feel warm and fuzzy all over. Did a try on session this morning and everything fits!!

Phil and Kathy..........you two are just too funny with your comments. Just keep at her..........

Thanks for the post Sheila...........I did get to read it on the roll call. What I have found very interesting is that there are certain ones that have posted right along from the beginning. Now that the itinerary has changed.............they are coming out of the woodwork. Sheila, did you notice the one gal that posted last night, it was her second post, and she only found out about the port cancellations on the roll call. And her friends that booked direct with RCI have yet to be told!

Also, read that post from Jeff who was on the cruise but just cancelled before final payment. He posted some very interesting information that he got from the LA on his TA in December.

Have a wonderful day everyone...................stay warm and dry.

Patti I noticed all the posts all of a sudden. It is interesting. I think we all knew it might be a possibility but we all hoped it wouldn't become a reality. Now that I believe all the drama is over, I'm moving on to being excited about what we WILL have.
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:50 am

Good morning, have been having trouble with CC but Sheila sent me this way to read about her response re: our Splendour TA. I know we are disappointed and not pleased with how the whole thing was handled.
Thanks, Sheila for the follow up expressing our thoughts and concerns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:09 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Thanks Phil...you did come to the rescue again. I think we should make you our official CCC historian.
You know Chris, when I read this it makes me feel like a really sad individual without a life! Laughing I think I need to get out more........

Phil
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:41 am

Morning all!

Sheila good luck preparing for your test, personally I think that's the worst part!

Phil, I have no comment on you getting a life because we all check up on "her". Not sure why but I just need to know what stupid thing she's done now.

Jean, glad to hear your Dad is doing a little better.

Mar, wish we lived somewhere where we could book quickie cruises. Lucky you!

Nancy nice to "see" you posting.

Here it is Wednesday again marathon meeting day!

More later.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:32 am

Morning.........

All day liquids,Sheila?? I bet that doesnt include wine,beer or any really good liquids,huh?? Laughing

Patti-I noticed the bold signature on yours yesterday and thought it was something you did.......wonder why some it is not bold though??

Hope everyone has a super day.........Dennis is home and we have tons of running around to do..........

Catch ya'll later...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:03 pm

I don't think my posting rights are going to remain much longer on the following website:

http://www.viewpoints.com/Celebrity-Cruises-Summit-review-4d96

Phil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: