Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Travel Agent Card Mills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajani
Charter Member
Charter Member
Ajani

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Travel Agent Card Mills Empty
PostSubject: Travel Agent Card Mills   Travel Agent Card Mills Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:04 pm

Hi all, I know not everyone follows my blog but, today's entry was about Travel Agent card mills, it's something you might want to check out:

http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/2007/10/celebrityroyal-caribbean-crack-down-on.html

It's about how Royal Caribbean/Celebrity is beginning to terminate relationship with travel agencies that might not be as legitimate as they claim.

Host Jackie was kind enough to forward a copy of the accouncement to me.
Back to top Go down
http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/
Mike Z
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Mike Z

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Travel Agent Card Mills   Travel Agent Card Mills Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:28 am

Interesting to say the least!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travel Agent Card Mills   Travel Agent Card Mills Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:18 pm

It's about time. I hope all the other vendors follow suit.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Travel Agent Card Mills   Travel Agent Card Mills Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:19 am

I have already sent an email to Lisa Bauer at RCCL and thanked her for their support of the true professional agents. It is very upsetting that there are people out there thinking they are agents, saying they are agents but then unable or unwilling to provide the level of service true travel professionals offer their clients. Take YTB for instance, if you go to one of their websites and click on the "Help" button they refer you to the vendor your vacation is booked through, not the "agent". It is really nothing more then a booking engine. Yet, even most of the large travel booking engines at least have someone you can call for a question. Royal Caribbean was smart to crack down on these faux agencies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel Agent Card Mills   Travel Agent Card Mills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travel Agent Card Mills
Page 1 of 1