Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+14
cruisemasters
Exairgoddess1
TwitchOR
cruisenfever
frudutx
critterchick
Murphy
barbeeAL
crzy4cruising
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:38 pm

Morning everyone!

Well not totally caught up on all the posts yet, but just wanted to say, Sheila you are so AWESOME, to volunteer at a shelter. cheers

Jean, hope your MIL mends quickly.

Chris- CONGRATS!

Ginny- You are so sweet. Thank you!

Got our HAL docs yesterday, for our one night cruise. They are the nicest docs I have EVER gotten! Goodness, I thought we would just get edocs but no, they are real docs in a beautiful blue satin cloth purse. I am impressed.....but then I am probably easily impressed! LOL!

back to work..........must pay for cruises!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Top of the Afternoon everyone...............an absolutely glorious day here. The sun is shining and it is warm! What a difference a year makes..............last year we got 18+ inches of snow and then rain. What a mess.

Chris, how wonderful that your GS is coming home. I sure hope it's for good and that he doesn't have to return.

We've really been lucky when it comes to table mates. Only once did we get a couple that was so quiet, nothing I could say or do would bring them out of their shell.............and yes, I do try to set the tone the first night with conversation no matter how goofy it is. Right hun?? Laughing Of course, we all know that once Jim gets started..................OK, I won't go there. Razz

Oh, and I do remember when we did Princess we were at a table with a family from England. They were lovely people............a mom and dad and their daughter and her 8 year old son. The daughter has just recently lost her husband which put a rather sad tone to the table in the beginning. Her son was so well behaved and did partake in the kids program quite a bit. Well, one thing we learned is that when folks from England want service and they don't get it..........they get up, yell and snap their fingers. Yes, grandma got up and wanted our waiters attention since he was flirting with the next table...........so she started snapping her fingers. She looked just like the Queen Mum too.

We were going to go out for dinner tonight for corn beef and cabbage..............but I ran to the grocery store this morning and got one with a small head of cabbage and some red potatoes. Ploopped it into the crock pot and we are good to go.

"THE" thread has been closed........................but you all wait.............another one will start up.

Have a wonderful afternoon.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:46 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 StPatricksDay2

Chris: What wonderful news about your GS

Just back from nail appt and grocery store, party at condo tonight and I am bringing a Lemon Cake for dessert...Hope everyone has a great St. Paddy's Day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:49 pm

StPatrick Happy St. Paddy's Day All!!!! StPatrick StPatrick StPatrick

And Susan (Murphy), can you believe that my TA put my family of 4 at a table with a childless couple on Independence. Rolling Eyes I spent the whole week apoligizing to them. They were gracious. They said it didn't bother them, but it bothered ME. I told that TA to keep my family seperated from the rest of the group. And she said "No problem". Then when we got onboard the plane she said "Oh Michele, meet the couple who are sharing your dining room table with you" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:52 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:

And Susan (Murphy), can you believe that my TA put my family of 4 at a table with a childless couple on Independence. Rolling Eyes I spent the whole week apoligizing to them. They were gracious. They said it didn't bother them, but it bothered ME. I told that TA to keep my family seperated from the rest of the group. And she said "No problem". Then when we got onboard the plane she said "Oh Michele, meet the couple who are sharing your dining room table with you" Rolling Eyes

Did she think she was doing you a favor?

d
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 StPatsDayfrom Bob & Mar~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi and Happy St Pattys Day.........home from running around........Dennis is laying down....he hurt his back yesterday and can hardly move.....I told him moving is the best thing....stretch those muscles..................I have a tad bit sympathy but Im getting tired of being a nurse........JEEZ!(I sound awful,dont I??) Eeven though hes younger than me,he acts waaaaaaaaaay older.............

Poor Brenda.....esp the night,they left the kids with you........That wasnt right at all.........those kids could had been fed in the WJ that night........even though the older one took care of the little one,you guys were part of it............but I understand being nice and it was awkward for you............

Jean--------I had no idea of your heritage...maybe cuz I really havent gotten to talk to you face to face much........that was too funny about your table story though.....hahahah

We have had our fair share of table mate stories...thats why when its just the 2 of us,we get a table for two or just eat in the WJ..........heck,I dont go to a restaurant around here and sit with strangers......
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:30 pm

I was a little worried, when they put two ladies at our table along with our family of 6 on our Vision Cruise in December. But they were very friendly, and at the end of the cruise they thanked us for making them a part of our family! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:38 pm

PH8 wrote:
Hi and Happy St Pattys Day.........home from running around........Dennis is laying down....he hurt his back yesterday and can hardly move.....I told him moving is the best thing....stretch those muscles..................I have a tad bit sympathy but Im getting tired of being a nurse........JEEZ!(I sound awful,dont I??) Eeven though hes younger than me,he acts waaaaaaaaaay older.............

You're right even though the Dr. did give me muscle relaxers and pain killers he told me the best thing was to get up and move around.

My back is almost back to normal.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:48 pm

frudutx wrote:
PH8 wrote:

You're right even though the Dr. did give me muscle relaxers and pain killers he told me the best thing was to get up and move around.

d
I thought so.............guess I'll go tell him to get up.............but its sooooooooooooooooo quiet without any moaning.........hehehehehe

He is taking the muscle relaxers too...................
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:02 pm

PH8 wrote:
frudutx wrote:
PH8 wrote:

d
I thought so.............guess I'll go tell him to get up.............but its sooooooooooooooooo quiet without any moaning.........hehehehehe

He is taking the muscle relaxers too...................

Mine make me very sleepy, can only take them after I get home at night.

Otherwise Sleep I'd get nothing done.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Went to my first Zumba class last night and loved it...They have it 2x a week Monday Evenings and Wednesday AM at City Hall and the cost is $4.00 per session or 6/20, first night was FREE!!! Went by myself, but found 3 others from our condo (none of us knew the other was going!)...The Latin music is just great...

Weather has been overcast all day but no rain as yet, hopefully Later...
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:20 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Went to my first Zumba class last night and loved it...They have it 2x a week Monday Evenings and Wednesday AM at City Hall and the cost is $4.00 per session or 6/20, first night was FREE!!! Went by myself, but found 3 others from our condo (none of us knew the other was going!)...The Latin music is just great...

OK, what's Zumba?

d
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:28 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:

That's just WRONG... sorry! It almost seems like she did it on purpose!

Zumba is an excercise/dance class. I haven't taken one, but my friend Jenifer Loves it
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:56 pm

frudutx wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

OK, what's Zumba?

d

It is as Susan said, an exercise/dance class to Latin Music (think Bolero's)!!!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:57 pm

jillybabes wrote:
frudutx wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

OK, what's Zumba?

d

I think I can manage that.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:27 pm

They had Zumba on the Navigator pool deck......looked like lots of fun........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Hey Patti and Nancy, Is Zumba what they were doing on the deck on Splendour with their teeny bikinis and that gorgeous hunky instructor.?
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:07 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Hey Patti and Nancy, Is Zumba what they were doing on the deck on Splendour with their teeny bikinis and that gorgeous hunky instructor.?
I think you are correct..........though I was more interested in the mature male in his speedo! affraid
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:08 pm

frudutx wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
frudutx wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

OK, what's Zumba?

d

d

PH8 wrote:

Dramaqueen wrote:

cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
I think you are correct..........though I was more interested in the mature male in his speedo! affraid
Hey......we've got multi quoting now....................

This is so great for those of us that suffer from senior moments more often than not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:09 pm

PH8 wrote:

Dramaqueen wrote:

cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

Hey Bears, we have Multi Quote I just noticed the button and had to try it. Cheers Cheers
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Wow! When did that appear?

Slow day here, so l am leaving early, my corn beef is in the crockpot hope it's done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:11 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
frudutx wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

OK, what's Zumba?

d

d

PH8 wrote:

Dramaqueen wrote:

cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
Hey......we've got multi quoting now....................

This is so great for those of us that suffer from senior moments more often than not.

We were so excited we poted at the same time. Thanks for this feature Mods
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:42 pm

wow...............multi quote............thats great......................

see?? doesnt take much to make up happy....
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:15 pm

PH8 wrote:
wow...............multi quote............thats great......................

see?? doesnt take much to make up happy....
Very Happy They probably added it so that it will cut down on the number of pages that we seem to generate.

Well, we had the best corn beef dinner with cabbage and red potatoes and apple crisp for dessert. Yummo..................... I just love my new crock pot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next