Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+14
barbeeAL
TwitchOR
Murphy
vlscruiser
Exairgoddess1
critterchick
cruisenfever
frudutx
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
misseddie
jillybabes
JJ2sail
cruiseforme
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:30 pm

[quote="cruisenfever"]
jillybabes wrote:

Thanks Jill..............I ended up doing the same thing with the email address.

I'll gladly send you some snow if you would like.................how much do you want?? No Thanks!!!

I didn't want to enter because I'm not a Carnival kind of gal. But when he saw what the theme was.............he said go for it!
Neither am I, and we will just be returning from Hawaii 11/8 or 11/9!!!, so not sure even if I win that I will accept...

Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:06 pm

I had the same problem with the email link, but just did the copy/paste into my email program.

Happy B-Day Michelle!

Went shopping and bought a bunch of make-up stuff that I probably don't need and won't use! I went for a tube of mascara and came out of the store with a new foundation, foundation brush and eye liner too!

I realized that 3 weeks from today I will be boarding the AOS and I haven't pulled out a suitcase, thought about what to pack or if I had suntan lotions, etc. so that's probably why I bought the make-up!

Feeling a little better, but I have not kicked this thing yet. Think I'll go take a nap...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Susan, you may give me a hint on how you manage all these trips? I know it must be a tough life but someone has to do it right? Thanks for showing up on the chat the other night. Not to many questions about the River boat or Crystal I guess all the questions have been answered. But what a riot! The folks that are going will certainly bring the boat to life!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:15 pm

I have found so many old friends and even family members on FB.....Chris--I looked up your name,but you are not the only one with that name...I tried using the email I have for you,but looks like you are doing what I do..........not using my primary email addy........if you know how to search for friends,look for me...........Im the only one with my name........any troubles,email me..........

yea Susan.........so how do you manage all those cruises??? Cool Lona--------this group is full of experts on that subject.........ever see our list??? affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:20 pm

Hi All, I'm still here. Laughing I did go to church this morning but I'm glad to be home. I had a 30% off coupon from Kohl's and their luggage was 50% off so we stopped and bought another duffle bag.

Chris I have a hard time figuring out FB too.

Susan I hope you're feeling better by now,

Jul glad your DD is okay. Scary stuff.

I didn't enter the contest 'cause I just know we can't fly to the left coast in Nov this year. I will take a look and see if I know the answer though.

Thanks for the link Patti. I did go over and send my best to Tina.

Way to go Martha you go girl.

Have to pull myself together tomorrow and seriously start looking at what I'm packing. Only 11 days to go. affraid

Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Sheila........I know the feeling on the packing........i've got dh all done but I cannot decide on me........

I am sooo seriously trying to cut back that I am afraid I will forget something that I really need!!

Back to the packing.......I am going to try to finish a good portion today....
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Sheila--good to see you back with us, had not seen you for awhile and wondered how you were feeling.

We are nearly packed for our trip on Thursday, lots going on the next three days so we knew it had to be done today.
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:56 pm

How could I forget--I am now allowed to tell you we will again be G-parents in June.
We were so thrilled when they told us on Christmas but asked we not talk about it until they told us we could.
It has been so hard to keep the secret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:06 pm

Congratulations Congrats nancy on the latest news........that terrific...........when is the baby due??? Same time as Pattis grandbaby???

Glad to hear from you Sheila ........sounds like you are feeling better.......

Looks like a few of us will be outta town the end of the month!!WOW!

Oh BTW---------I am researching Gary Hoey(the guy who will be on the cruise some of you are trying to win).........I dont know him.......at least I dont think I do.......what song would I know???
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:22 pm

Nancy how wonderful for you, Congratulations on becoming GP again this June. WooHoo
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Congratulations Nancy & Ken...how many is that for you?

Kathy - Someone with my name??? I'll have to look for you. Funny, but I just registered this morning and had a "friend" msg from one of my daughter's old friends from school. Maybe they just link it? scratch
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:34 pm

thanks for all the kind words, this will be #3.

DD is high risk so thus the wait until 20 wks. to tell people
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Good afternoon, all! My ankle is feeling much better, thanks. I have an air cast on it (my dad recommended one - my SM does this all the time, too) that keeps it from moving side to side - I can still point and flex. It only hurts when I try to sit in a Lotus pose because it makes me flex too far. So I stopped trying.

I spent the morning doing the cleaning that my housekeeper seems to think isn't in her job description - dusting and cleaning grout.

We're doing some hotel and transportation planning for Rome. We have 3 nights pre-cruise and are staying at a B&B that I know very little about. I like an adventure! We have enough Starpoints that we could flee to the Westin if it's horrid. Then we'll probably take the train to the port because the hotel is two blocks away from the station and it looks pretty easy -we've taken trains in Italy before so aren't too intimidated at the prospect.

Now all we have to do is figure out what we're going to do in the various ports. Oh, that!

FB is fun in small doses. I have a few crewmember friends that I keep in touch with through FB.

Sheila, glad you're feeling better. Nancy, congrats!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:04 pm

Nancy, Congrats to you and Ken. Glad to hear that things seem to be on a solid footing now. I'm sure she'll do fine. How is your SIL?

I'm at the end of my last nerve here. The Eagles are trying so hard to beat the Cardinals and it's so close with only a few minutes left. Off to bite my nails. Fly Eagles Fly
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Congratulations Nancy! I'm sure it feels good to be past the 20 week mark. I hope all goes well with the remaining time.

I've never been to FB... can't figure out what I'd do there LOL

Lona, I'm pretty much the "baby" of this group! I'm pretty sure I have the least number of cruises officially booked in my future....

But Kathy, you can add us to the Memorial Day (May 22) sailing of the Majesty 3 night Bahamas! I booked it today with a 50% deposit and $50 OBC. I figured that was about the best deal I was going to get on a 3 nighter!

Sheila, sorry about your Eagles. I slept thru the entire 1st half and have been cleaning up the house and my desk thru the 2nd half, but based on Ray's yelling and screaming, it was a good game!

Jean, glad your ankle is better. LOTUS position? I haven't been able to do that for about 20 years! LOL
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Well, that was a job, but I found you Kathy!!! You were soooooo right about different accounts. Wink Still haven't found the gks, but I'm tired of looking for today...maybe tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Sheila--thanks for asking, SIL is doing pretty good, still quite painful but yesterday was the last shot DD had to give him in his stomach. He will be on oral meds for a long time.

Sorry about your Eagles but we have watched Kurt Warner for a long time, he played his college career at Northern IA. just a few miles from our home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:42 pm

sorry about your team Sheila.........Im not much of a fan but that was exciting............

Glad your ankle is doing better Jean.......dont overdo!!

Ok Susan,will add you to the list.........

Ouch Nancy-------shot in the stomach?? That doesnt sound like much fun..

Now off to say hi to Chris on FB!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:11 pm

Thanks Kathy done. Smile

Jean good to hear your ankle is doing better.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:12 pm

Nancy: Great news about your DD

Sheila: So sorry about your Eagles, but it was a great game...

Susan: Knew you would come up with something to get ya to D+ Wink ...
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Sorry, I forgot Jean, glad to hear you're feeling better
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Jean........glad ur feeling better.

Sheila.........bummer on your team.

Kathy.........done.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:40 am

Evening all...................

Congratulations Nancy & Ken on the upcoming arrival of your new grandchild. How exciting. Even though you've been through this excitement before........each one is special.

Jean glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Sheila, sorry about your Eagles.............what's even worse is that the Steelers won. Mad I guess I'll be rooting for Kurt Warner and the Cards.

I had a bit of sad news today................my aunt who just turned 90 last November passed away this afternoon in Dayton, Ohio. She was my father's sister. She has two sons, one in Dayton and one in Florida, so they are making arrangements to have her brought up here to be buried next to my uncle. Services will probably be Thursday. It's going to be very interesting as the cemetery where she will be buried is east of us and there is probably 4-5 feet of snow on the ground out there. I do hope it warms up a bit.

Well, have a wonderful rest of the evening......................................
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:55 am

Patti - So sorry about your aunt, and do hope the weather clears some for the services. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next