Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas on EOS

Go down 
+36
Exairgoddess1
lordoftime
bratni
Ajani
Kenny
spruce120
Leanna N
Greta
ndmomof4
Big Red Robyn
Tommy Bahamas
vlscruiser
NDDad
cruiseforme
Down The Shore Guy
Kim T
dream2cruise
Former Cruise Critic
Charlie Tuna
Mary B
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
flowers
Gerri
cmgm1126
misseddie
Cruising Rays
Admin
frudutx
cruisenfever
Murphy
jillybabes
JJ2sail
bjjost
atbcat
NDJollyMon
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:30 pm

We're changing the name? Sorry I actually had to work today and haven't had a chance to read everyone's posts yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:36 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
We're changing the name? Sorry I actually had to work today and haven't had a chance to read everyone's posts yet.

No we are not changing the name. Wink Pete said we needed an animal name like the Polar Bears. We disagree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Nah the Zoo Crew fits us better, I don't think there is one animal that defines us a group. Especially Ron, I mean the Tasmanian Devils :taz: just doesn't have the same ring, LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:42 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
See...it just took a little whining....and he caved in. Thanks buddy!

You can whine all you want but I am still not going to change your adult diaper!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:

You can whine all you want but I am still not going to change your adult diaper!

Yes ladies and gentleman this is the person who is second in command here on the boards. We're doomed pale

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:48 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Oh no...take him. Less chance anyone will see me hangin' out with Ron! tongue

Oh please...the best thing that could happen to you is being seen with me!! Sheee... you give the federal guys some new equipement that they will never use and they think they are firefighters... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:50 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:

Yes ladies and gentleman this is the person who is second in command here on the boards. We're doomed pale

lol!

Hey second in command is good....he doesn't have to go down with the ship!!! You however may be tied to the anchor. affraid
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:41 pm

I hope that one day I can be half the firefighter you were Ron. ImNotWorthy
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:04 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:
I still think the rest of us need an animal name.... Neutral

No way! I am not giving up the Zoo Crew name. Laughing I like it. Very Happy cheers
Good! The Zoo Crew should stay as it is both for this and future cruises. It is your identity! This is why I stated earlier that the PB's would be sailing as honoured guests of the Zoo Crew and is also why I still use both logo's.We Are Who We Are!

Ronrocks wrote:
Hey second in command is good....he doesn't have to go down with the ship!!! You however may be tied to the anchor. affraid
Or Keelhauled. You'd like that! HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:13 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
I hope that one day I can be half the firefighter you were Ron. ImNotWorthy

Well if you study hard and try you may get there one day. Wink
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:37 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:

Just in case you change your mind..............Here's a Zoo Crew Diaper Cake! cheers HappyHappyJoyJoy
Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Zoo_cr10
Back to top Go down
Gerri
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Gerri

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:15 pm

We're joining the Zoo Crew!! DH got the ok today!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:47 am

Ron...I suddenly, and unexpectedly got nicer to you in my posts! Laughing

You seem to be having some fun today. Hmmmm. Another bed to short-sheet. Christmas on EOS - Page 4 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:00 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Ron...I suddenly, and unexpectedly got nicer to you in my posts! Laughing

You seem to be having some fun today. Hmmmm. Another bed to short-sheet. Christmas on EOS - Page 4 3

It's not my problem you are a little bi-polar. lol lol!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:12 pm

...more like...multiple personality! Maybe I should start taking medication.. TwoFaced
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:34 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
...more like...multiple personality! Maybe I should start taking medication.. TwoFaced

No doubt. If I were you I would see a doctor. Wink
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:57 pm

You crack me up! roflmao

I don't need a doctor...I'm already higher qualified....I'm an EMT! hide
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:27 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
I used to have a dual personality................................But we are BOTH alright now! Pirate Gday stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Gerri wrote:
We're joining the Zoo Crew!! DH got the ok today!!

Great news Gerri!

Welcome aboard. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Good evening All, Spent the day putting Christmas away. Now I can look ahead. We have an Indie Cruise coming up soon. Yay It'll be good to get warm for a while.
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:04 am

Howdy alll...

Same here ...putting away the tree, decorations, etc.....

Hard to believe it was Jan here today...it was nice beautiful sit in your backyard kind of day. Which is what we did of course.

Welcome aboard Gerri!!!

Kim Smile
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:23 am

Windchill is -43F tonight. Wearing my furry flip-flops! :coldout:
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:03 am

Ok, Pete, I have to ask... WHY do you live where you do??????? :coldout:

I ask myself the same thing when we get so much snow. I just heard that the official snow fall for Chicago for Dec was 22 inches. The norm is 9! And we live just far enough from the city that I'm guessing we had at least 8 inches more than the Chicago official total.

It's icing here now! :rain: Not too bad as the temp is mostly above freezing. But enough that Ray is out with his crew checking for icing on the bridge decks, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:04 am

I can't even begin living in North Dakota, Pete is a much braver soul than me! I can't even deal with NYC Winters and we're relatively mild compared to ND!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Murphy wrote:
Ok, Pete, I have to ask... WHY do you live where you do??????? :coldout:

I ask myself the same thing when we get so much snow. I just heard that the official snow fall for Chicago for Dec was 22 inches. The norm is 9! And we live just far enough from the city that I'm guessing we had at least 8 inches more than the Chicago official total.

It's icing here now! :rain: Not too bad as the temp is mostly above freezing. But enough that Ray is out with his crew checking for icing on the bridge decks, etc.

It's simple...the cold weather keeps out the riff-raff! Laughing

I'm originally a Minnesota boy. I live here because my job is here. I only planned on staying here a couple years. My family sunk roots, and didn't want to leave! It's like a ship anchor tied to my leg...I can't get away....HEEEEEEEEELP!

The only thing I like about -25F...it keeps the mosquitoes away! cheers (until summer!)

When I walked to my truck this morning from the fire station...the wind cut through like a knife. It's so cold...it just hurts.
It'll toughen you up in a hurry...or kill you dead!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas on EOS
Page 4 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next