Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Christmas on EOS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:32 pm

We are leaving tomorrow for a 5 nt cruise on the Grandeur of the Seas and will return on Saturday the 10th...Try not to be too chatty as I am on multiple threads and will have much to catch up on Wink ...Jill

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Christmas on EOS - Page 5 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:34 pm

Sure Jill....we'll be quiet.

stickingtongueout

Christmas on EOS - Page 5 CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:12 pm

we'll miss you Jill.

Hey Michele, It suddenly dawns on me that we will get to meet in 4 weeks. we'll have so much to talk about. I had completely forgotten about us both being on Indie. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
we'll miss you Jill.

Hey Michele, It suddenly dawns on me that we will get to meet in 4 weeks. we'll have so much to talk about. I had completely forgotten about us both being on Indie. cheers

You make it sound like being on the same boat as Michele is a good thing..lol. Well all know that can't be true... hide
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:36 pm

I know this has nothing to do with any of our topics but... is anyone here going on a cruise in May of this year? We're going to go on one on May 9th or May 10th but I haven't selected one yet... There will be five of us going. My stepson and his family and us... they want to go the Eastern Caribbean so I've been looking at Carnival.

Anyone doing the same thing at the same time?
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:56 pm

bjjost wrote:
I know this has nothing to do with any of our topics but... is anyone here going on a cruise in May of this year? We're going to go on one on May 9th or May 10th but I haven't selected one yet... There will be five of us going. My stepson and his family and us... they want to go the Eastern Caribbean so I've been looking at Carnival.

Anyone doing the same thing at the same time?

I dont see many Carnival cruises doing Eastern that week. May 10th is the "Eastern" for the Carnival Conquest, but most wouldnt say Key West and the Bahamas is exactly Eastern. Carnival Feedom, May 9th, has a 8 day supposed to go to Panama, again, not exactly Eastern. Which ship are you looking at? Id love to do the Panama Canal 8 day route, but if you want 8 days that doesnt work.

Lots of TAs on this site to help you out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:32 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
The only thing I like about -25F...it keeps the mosquitoes away! cheers (until summer!)

When I walked to my truck this morning from the fire station...the wind cut through like a knife. It's so cold...it just hurts.
It'll toughen you up in a hurry...or kill you dead!
Pete, When you get a shout on a night like that with a freezing wind ain't it great when the spray drifts over you & freezes? lol!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:05 am

Charlie....you are speaking English again! Laughing
I read it 3 times...did you mean shower? (shout)

Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:24 am

Quote :
I dont see many Carnival cruises doing Eastern that week. May 10th is the "Eastern" for the Carnival Conquest, but most wouldnt say Key West and the Bahamas is exactly Eastern. Carnival Feedom, May 9th, has a 8 day supposed to go to Panama, again, not exactly Eastern. Which ship are you looking at? Id love to do the Panama Canal 8 day route, but if you want 8 days that doesnt work.

Lots of TAs on this site to help you out.

[color=darkred]
[b]I'm looking at Carnival Liberty (5/9), Carnival Glory (5/9) and Carnival Triumph. They're all going to the Eastern Caribbean. We're limited because these are the only dates my step son and his family can go. I've been there many times but they haven't and there's some great shopping in St. Thomas!

Still open for suggestions though!!
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:03 am

misseddie wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:
The only thing I like about -25F...it keeps the mosquitoes away! cheers (until summer!)

When I walked to my truck this morning from the fire station...the wind cut through like a knife. It's so cold...it just hurts.
It'll toughen you up in a hurry...or kill you dead!
Pete, When you get a shout on a night like that with a freezing wind ain't it great when the spray drifts over you & freezes? lol!
Hi Pete, Just thought a fireman would understand. My Mistake.Embarassed ..........a "shout" is slang for an emergancy call out and I meant the hose spray. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:47 am

Dramaqueen wrote:

Yep Very Happy I can't wait to get out of the cold. I need this right now. We leave in 26 days. WooHoo

I am kind of bummed because we were planning on having that superbowl party and meeting everyone. But that was before I realized that Adventure Ocean isn't open on the first night. (how I forgot that I have no idea). I don't want the kids going to a bar (yep Nick, no jello shots for the kids Laughing )

Maybe RCCL will surprise me and open the kids club on the first night so the parents can attend the super bowl parties. Laughing

So Belize, Costa Maya and Cozumel....here we come! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oh and as usual - shut up Ron. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:03 am

Good morning Zoo Crew! Michele, you have a private message - and I know you're response is going to be "why" lol!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:24 am

Admin wrote:
and I know you're response is going to be "why" lol!

Me, no. I never question authority. Laughing Laughing Laughing

My 2nd question was why....but I never got that far. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:30 am

crusinmama06 wrote:
Admin wrote:
and I know you're response is going to be "why" lol!

Me, no. I never question authority. Laughing Laughing Laughing

My 2nd question was why....but I never got that far. Laughing

Ok, I PMed you back as to "why" - and I know, leave it to Nick Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:40 am

hmmmmm? What are you two up too? Good morning boss...good morning butthead.
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:46 am

bjjost wrote:
[color=darkred]
I'm looking at Carnival Liberty (5/9), Carnival Glory (5/9) and Carnival Triumph. They're all going to the Eastern Caribbean. We're limited because these are the only dates my step son and his family can go. I've been there many times but they haven't and there's some great shopping in St. Thomas!

Still open for suggestions though!!

Triumph (1999), Glory (2003), Liberty (2005), Liberty runs the most, but also has 4 ports of call.

Isn't that wierd, these didn't show up last night and now I can't get Carnival site up at all, says down for maitence. Must be a big problem to take it down this time of day. All 3 of those ships on VTG show a free upgrade sale right now. You can pick a 4G cabin at the inside price that used to be a 6B, one of those on a high deck in the front of the ship. Or you can pay for a 8A balcony and get a extended balcony. You can even go cheap and get a 1A with port holes on Riveria or Main deck if any left.

Quote :
[b]Book now and receive a FREE upgrade to the best available cabin within category type on select categories

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:49 am

Ronrocks wrote:

I'm giving her names for a new staff member. I don't like the current one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Da Bronx Bombers Fan

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Good morning Zoo Crew, can't wait to see what Nick has up his sleeve this time!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Da Bronx Bombers Fan wrote:
Good morning Zoo Crew, can't wait to see what Nick has up his sleeve this time!!

I second that!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Mornin' ya'lllllll!

I know what it's about....HA!

Charlie....In 27 years of fire service...I've never heard it called a 'shout!'
I like it though!

Back to top Go down
Mary B
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Mary B

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:48 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Mornin' ya'lllllll!

I know what it's about....HA!

Charlie....In 27 years of fire service...I've never heard it called a 'shout!'
I like it though!

Good Morning Zoo Crew and Ok Pete, spill it, what's up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:48 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:

I'm giving her names for a new staff member. I don't like the current one. Razz

Hey you you have a PM.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:54 pm

....Hmmmm. Secrets. No worries everyone. It's all good.
Just working on some things behind the scenes. Future stuff for the Cruise Freek members. You'll just have to keep on signing in everyday to see what's shakin'! Laughing

Sorry, I'm of no help...but my lips are sealed. Secret

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:54 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Hey you you have a PM.

Right back at ya. Very Happy

Hey I have to go out for an appt. But I will be back later. I am not just ignoring you if you PM me back. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charlie Tuna
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Charlie Tuna

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:06 pm

You guys sure now how to keep a thread alive! It took me a while to do my catch up reading! This is turning into a sizable group, which only means sizable fun, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas on EOS
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Holiday Cruise on Explorer of the Seas-
Jump to: