Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural Empty
PostSubject: Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural   Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:52 pm

For those of you joining us on Oasis of the Seas for the Inaugural sailing on 12/12/09 we will be having Secret Santa on-board. If you aren't familiar with Secret Santa what happens is we will assign you to buy a gift for someone else from our group who will be randomly selected and your gift is anonymously given. At the end of Secret Santa, it will be revealed who was your Secret Santa and vice versa. It's a lot of fun and we're hoping we have lots of participants.

Details will follow after final payment in 2009 and we'll start a sign up shortly! Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural   Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:28 pm

You know I'll be signing up (I love being a Secret Santa). Wink And I'll sign up hubby (don't worry I'll do the gift buying so that no one gets a bum gift. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Diamond Dave

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural   Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:37 pm

Excellent! Secret Santa can be lots of fun, I'm assuming there will be a price limit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural   Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:43 pm

Yes, we don't want anyone going nuts and buying out the onboard shops for their SS gifts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural   Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:36 pm

Susan, if Leanna and I are able to join the group - fingers crossed - we'll be signing up for sure. Secret Santa is so much fun! Any idea if Tina and Nina are planning it for QM2? I know Patrick already called dibs on Holiday Crackers. So that's something else we might want consider for the Oasis Inaugural - they're fun and silly and a good excuse for a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural   Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:49 pm

I've suggested SS to Nina and Tina, so I imagine we'll be doing it on QM2 also Wink

What's Holiday Crackers (I shudder to ask)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural   Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:37 pm

Holiday or English Crackers -

They are tubes filled with trinkets for example it might contain a small piece of candy, perhaps a silly toy like a yo-yo or it can contain more expensive items... and when opened (done by pulling at both ends - it pops and cracks).
They a lot of fun and the ones Patrick gets always have a silly hat in them so that's worth a lot of laughs right there!

Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural Cracke10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural   Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:40 pm

very cool
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural   Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:53 pm

Cool. I was thinking cracker as in...saltine!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural   Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:09 pm

Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural   Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcing Secret Santa on Oasis Inaugural
Page 1 of 1