Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Oasis of the Seas Inaugural Secret Santa Sign Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Oasis of the Seas Inaugural Secret Santa Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Oasis of the Seas Inaugural Secret Santa Sign Up   Oasis of the Seas Inaugural Secret Santa Sign Up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:16 pm

If you are going to be on-board Oasis of the Seas and would like to join Cruise Freeks for Secret Santa. Please sign up by posting in this thread. We are setting the spending limit at $20.

If you aren't familiar with Secret Santa what happens is we will assign you to buy a gift for someone else from our
group who will be randomly selected and your gift is anonymously given. At the end of Secret Santa, it will be revealed who was your Secret Santa and vice versa. It's a lot of fun and we're hoping we have lots of participants.

Come join the fun!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Oasis of the Seas Inaugural Secret Santa Sign Up   Oasis of the Seas Inaugural Secret Santa Sign Up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:33 pm

Count me in!! I would love to be Santa!!! HoHoHo! See I am a natural!! Also count Staci in! santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis of the Seas Inaugural Secret Santa Sign Up   Oasis of the Seas Inaugural Secret Santa Sign Up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:41 pm

Count Leanna and me in too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis of the Seas Inaugural Secret Santa Sign Up   Oasis of the Seas Inaugural Secret Santa Sign Up Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:47 am

My husband (John) and I will both participate. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oasis of the Seas Inaugural Secret Santa Sign Up   Oasis of the Seas Inaugural Secret Santa Sign Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oasis of the Seas Inaugural Secret Santa Sign Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2009 Group Cruises :: Oasis of the Seas - Inaugural Sailing - December 5, 2009-
Jump to: