Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+15
flowers
JayKay
jb8539
barbeeAL
vlscruiser
frudutx
GrmyCRS
critterchick
Murphy
cruisenfever
JJ2sail
nancyk2sea
jillybabes
cruiseforme
Exairgoddess1
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:55 pm

Just a quick check in from here. It's really busy. Jean it's great to hear from you, hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Susan, I bought everything to make the pretzel treats but I can't find the round pretzels here. I'll keep looking.
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:05 pm

frudutx wrote:
Afternoon all, John and I spent the afternoon watching a pay-per-view movie the Indiana Jones movie that came to the theaters last year. It was good, he slept through some of it and I just about finished the baby afghan I'm making for him to give to his hair stylist. No I didn't start it today I started it on Thursday.

Need to get my rear in gear fortunately I only work at work 2 days this week.

Jean2 great to see you posting.
Diane - Thanks for the gift - I'm looking forward to finding out what I can "frame and hang on the wall" and "wear".

Hope work goes quickly next week. Today is my last day until the new year, but with the snow and ice, I may be staying in a hotel again tonight. Tomorrow I'll go to a local tire store and have them put snow chains on so I can drive home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:07 pm

Another quick check in...............did notice that pretzel recipe,Susan.........I saw those Candy cane kisses at Target last night and have been eating them since,.,..yummy.maybe I'll try your recipe........

Ok, I need everyone to tell me what trips to add on...............I dont want to miss anyone.............

Been busy shopping today(and we bought us a WII and have been playing all afternoon)...........so not much puter time...........

Good luck to all those playing tonights contests...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:07 pm

ok, what else?

currently:
Dec
18th--Jean--AzamaraJourney--Panal Canal

January5th-Jill--Grandeur-WCarib
11th-Diane--Voyager-WCarib
18th--Diane-Voyager-WCarib
30th--Jul--Jewel-Panama Canal

Feb
1st--Sheila/Michelle-Independence-WCarib
5th--Kathy-Navigator-WCarib
8th--Susan--Adventure-SoCarib
13th--Jean-CarnivalParadise-BajaMexico
22nd--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
27th--Jill--Grand Princess 14 nt Caribbean Collection

April
19th--Jean/Marilyn/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
26th--Patti/Sheila/Nancy--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego

May
8th--Chris/Martha--Rhapsody--Alaska
10th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
16th--Jean--AzamaraBest of Italy

Jun
8th--Barb--Monarch--Bahamas
21st--Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

July
1st-Kathy/Jen/Jul/Ginny--QM2--Canada/NE
19th-Susan--Viking RiverCruise--Grand European Tour

Aug
29th--Sheila/Nancy--CaribbeanPrincess--Can/NE

Sept
2nd--Patti/GinnyRae--Jewel--TA
6th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
14th--Patti--Jewel--NewEngland/Canada
24th/28th(b2b)--Susan--Enchantment--WCarib

Oct
4th--Kathy--Freedom--ECarib
4th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
25th--Jill/Diane--GoldenPrincess--Hawaii

Nov
16th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
20th--Nancy--Solstice--Med
21st--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
23th--Barb-- Independence--England & PARIS TA
30th--Nancy--Solstice--TA

Dec
6th--Marilyn--Mariner--MexicanRiveria
20th--Jen/Jul/Michelle/Susan--QM2--Eastern/SouthernCarib(15nts)
26th--Jean--SapphirePrincess--MexicanRiveria

Jan
9th--Jul--Oasis--ECarib
16th--Jul--Oasis--ECarib

Feb
14th--Susan/Jill-Solstice-ECarib
26th--Sheila--Rhapsody--Australia(b2b)

March
2nd--Jean--Jewel--Vancouver to San Diego repo
15th--Sheila/Nancy--Rhapsody--Australia/New Zealand

April
10th--Chris/Martha--Serenade-SoCarib
10th/17th (B2B)--Patti--Serenade-SoCarib
12th--Sheila--Rhapsody--Sydney to Hawaii

Sept
11th--Michelle--Oasis--ECarib
25th--Susan--Oasis--ECarib

Oct
9th--Jill/Diane--Oasis--ECarib
30th--Jen/Sheila/Ginny/Nancy--Oasis--WCarib

Dec--Patti/Sheila/Michelle--RCCL-Holiday Cruise(out of NJ)

Dec--PH--Crystal Cruise-Caribbean
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:29 pm

PH8 wrote:
ok, what else?

currently:
Dec
18th--Jean--AzamaraJourney--Panal Canal

Hi Ph8, it seemed quieter here without you posting. Still not on your cruising list but I see I'll meet you next July, maybe after that? You sure this isn't a closed group? Welcome home from your cruise.

It's cold here today too, yo yo weather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:35 pm

flowers wrote:

Hi Ph8, it seemed quieter here without you posting. Still not on your cruising list but I see I'll meet you next July, maybe after that? You sure this isn't a closed group?
And that is why I posted the list I had and asked EVERYONE(not just one or two) to let me know what trips to add..................way too many old posts for me to go thru and figure out what to add.................

BTW-for the record,most of us are friends already and have met....(maybe not all,but some)..we keep this list going so maybe we can cruise together again...............thats the plan............

Last edited by PH8 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:46 pm

PH8 wrote:
flowers wrote:

Hi Ph8, it seemed quieter here without you posting. Still not on your cruising list but I see I'll meet you next July, maybe after that? You sure this isn't a closed group?
And that is why I posted the list I had and asked EVERYONE(not just one or two) to let me know what trips to add..................way too many old posts for me to go thru and figure out what to add.................

OK last time I quoted my old post back when you asked and did not realize you had not seen it.

2009: Jan 24 Ecstasy, April 5th, Voyager, July 1st QM2, Sept 20, Conquest, Dec 3rd Triumph

Im still working on 2010. Only Oasis booked Oct 30.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:47 pm

PH8 wrote:
flowers wrote:

Kathy,

John and I won a cabin on the 02/14/2010 Solstice cruise too!

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:48 pm

hey Flowers............you make yourself invisible on purpose???

BTW-------sorry,but forget your real name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:48 pm

frudutx wrote:
PH8 wrote:
flowers wrote:

Kathy,

John and I won a cabin on the 02/14/2010 Solstice cruise too!

d
congrats................I would LOVE that one..............

BTW EVERYONE I need your destinations too.............eCarib,SoCarib,etc..

Last edited by PH8 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:51 pm

PH8 wrote:
ok, what else?
Hi Kathy

I have one cruise booked for next year -

2009 December 12 - Crown Princess, Western Caribbean

I keep looking at all the other cruises everyone else is doing, so I may find the time and money to do one of those too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:59 pm

TwitchOR wrote:
PH8 wrote:
ok, what else?
Hi Kathy

I keep looking at all the other cruises everyone else is doing, so I may find the time and money to do one of those too

Thanks Jean...........Ill be sure to add when I update.........Ill wait till tomorrow and see if we have any more winners tonite...........
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:08 pm

Kathy........I'm going across town does that count as a destination??? roflmao
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:09 pm

Evening all...................it's been a very windy and cold day here. But no snow..........yeah!! They are talking about temps being in the 50's next weekend..............yeah again...........I can take the outdoor lights down.

Well shiver my timbers and be still my heart.............a voice from the past has chimed in!! Hi Jean...........how are you? And yes Jean, you are correct..............you are not a writer. But that's OK...........that's why the internet is so much faster.

OK....I got a question for Sis Chris and Sis Martha. I see by Kathy's list that you are doing the Serenade on April 10, 2010 SoCarib with us?????? Are you trying to pull another surprise............cause you just blew it!! ROFL LMAO I do hope that is not a misprint and that you two are actually going.

Been busy today...............made some choco chip cookies today with a twist!! I added some malted milk powder to the batter and then instead of nuts I added malted milk chips that I use in my candy along with the semi sweet morsels........................OMG............I hope they last until Christmas!!

Susan, glad to hear that Ray must be feeling better if he went to work. Let's just hope he doesn't over do it.

Susan and Nancy.............you all try to stay warm. Sounds like good snuggling weather!!

Welcome home Barb..............how was your cruise?

Sheila, hope the kids aren't wearing you and Bob out. When does "I don't yike yat" come to visit.

Hey Diane, congratulations on the Solistice cruise.

Kathy, enjoy your new toy................they say it's really a lot of fun.

Well, off to finish dinner......................have a great evening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:30 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Kathy........I'm going across town does that count as a destination??? roflmao
as long as you're coming back........its a trip!! hahah

You have been very busy Patti........those cookies sound yummy..

OOPS-did I screw up the list again?? rabbit
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:32 pm

PH8 wrote:
BTW EVERYONE I need your destinations too.....eCarib,SoCarib,etc..

Mine are Ecstasy, W. Caribbean, Voyager W. Caribbean, QM2 (canda?), Conquest (E. Carib), Triumph (W. Carib).

Yes, I gathered you all had already meet. I hope to meet you'all in the future some time too. Very Happy

Other than the fact I open mouth and insert foot, I don't bite.
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:34 pm

TwitchOR wrote:

Hi Jean! Got some "good" little piccies of you from the Polar Bear Cruise. Let me know if you want any? Very Happy

Good Luck to you all in the Cabin Quest Comp'!
Shame we're not allowed to enter Sad but it gives you all a better chance. cheers We are obviously Just Too Good over here on this side of the pond. Very Happy

If anyone wants the recipe for tequila cookies just let me know and I shall e-mail it to you. drunken THEY SURE TASTE GOOD! drunken

You may, at your leisure, add us to the following if you so wish:
Dec--Patti/Sheila/Michelle--RCCL-Holiday Cruise(out of NJ)

Hope all are well. Susan, I have missed a few days so pray tell how is Ray?
bfn
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:36 pm

flowers wrote:
PH8 wrote:
BTW EVERYONE I need your destinations too.....eCarib,SoCarib,etc..

Mine are Ecstasy, W. Caribbean, Voyager W. Caribbean, QM2 (canda?), Conquest (E. Carib), Triumph (W. Carib).

Yes, I gathered you all had already meet. I hope to meet you'all in the future some time too. Very Happy

Other than the fact I open mouth and insert foot, I don't bite.
We haven't all met. Although most of us were on a cruise together last year, other friends have joined us along the way. If we every get together again on a cruise it would be pretty crazy geek , but lots of fun HappyHappyJoyJoy

Last edited by TwitchOR on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:42 pm

misseddie wrote:

Hope all are well. Susan, I have missed a few days so pray tell how is Ray?
bfn

Thank you for asking Charlie! Ray is his stubborn old self! We've had LOTS of snow (over a foot) in the last 3 days and so he felt he was well enough to actually work last night... I guess that means he is OK! Cheers

He says hi to you and Janet and of course Henry! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:45 pm

misseddie wrote:

Hi Jean! Got some "good" little piccies of you from the Polar Bear Cruise. Let me know if you want any? Very Happy

bfn
Hi Janet & Charlie Good to hear from you. It seems a long time since our cruise. I still remember that wet and windy day we were on the bow watching dolphins and the waves, when the captain sent a seaman to tell us to leave the deck! That was as close to real sailing as one gets on a cruise ship!!

I have some Henry pictures, too. I'll hunt them out. I'm not sure about the photos of me - I probably look very wet and bedraggled in most of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:45 pm

Man in the Polar Bear house ladies... Just a reminder for all you Polar Bears to get online at 7pm Eastern - about 15 minutes to win cabins for Cabin Quest!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:46 pm

Eeeeks another man in the pb house!!!
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:46 pm

Can someone tell me where to go to enter the contests?
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:48 pm

On the main page under the "cabin quest'
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:50 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
On the main page under the "cabin quest'
Thanks, I'll give it a whirl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next