Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+15
flowers
JayKay
jb8539
barbeeAL
vlscruiser
frudutx
GrmyCRS
critterchick
Murphy
cruisenfever
JJ2sail
nancyk2sea
jillybabes
cruiseforme
Exairgoddess1
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:43 pm

Yahoo!!!! I can't believe it...Looks like we will be sailing with Patti, Sheila, Michele and Charlie on the Holiday Cruise out of Bayonne Jean #2!!!

Thanks Tina and Cruise Freeks...Can't wait to get the info...

Congrats Sis, sorry we could not be on the same cruise, but we will some day soon...

Busy day today, errands to run but the weather was absolutely beautiful...

Susan: Happy to hear the Ray is doing so well, but please tell him not to overdue!!!

Kathy good to have you back, how did the inlaws like the GS...
Is the gift still ball caps??? Later, Jill
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:45 pm

Holy Macaroni............I leave to make dinner and all h*ll breaks lose here with the SPB's. You all really need a life!! roflmao

Congratulations to Julie and Jean #2 and Jill. What a nice welcoming back surprise for Jean...........winning a cruise. She's signed off now............she's done with work.

Jane, sorry about those nasty PMs..............just ignored them.

Hi Charlie & Janet..............so glad to see your names added to the Mystery Cruise for December 2010. We are going to have a fantabulous time.

Kathy..........when you do an update on your list.............you can add Chris & Martha's April 17th cruise also. One of these days they really are going to surprise us. If you hadn't posted that list today............I probably would not have noticed that they were going.

Last edited by cruisenfever on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:45 pm

Just checking in, looks like there must have been some kind of a contest again, guess I missed it.
Congrats to the winners. It seems like many of you have won but I still have not figured out how or what you entered. Good job anyway!!

Later--
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:52 pm

Lost another post Sad

Ok...you've all been very busy here today...WTG!

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR PB WINNERS!!! WooHoo

Jean - So nice to see your posts! Thanks for your note.

Susan - Glad Ray is doing better, just hope he not over doing things.

Patti - You know Kathy takes such good care of all of us (no mistakes)... lol!

Kathy - Thanks Again Wink . Had a phone call from Ohio when we got home and "someone" noticed sooner than I thought she would LOL. Of course I gave in and spilled the rest of the beans. Lucky you with the Wii...did you get the Wii Fit? Such fun...makes exercising something to look forward to. No, we don't have it but my grandkids do.

I know about four of you HAD A GREAT WEEKEND SURPRISE...WTG, and hope the rest of you were able to keep warm and enjoy family.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:32 pm

Congrats Jill and Jean that's such a cool cruise to win. New York at Christmas.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:37 pm

Jul: What cruise did you win???
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:44 pm

Well, I took a chance and called Jean2 on her cell and would you believe she answered!! :phone: She is staying in town tonight because of the weather..........but I did make her evening by telling her that she won. Yay

Talk about excited..............OMG............I'm surprised you all didn't hear her all the way from Oregon. I really don't think she's gonna get much sleep tonight..............and she has never been to NYC either................so there are gonna be a bunch of us walking around like kids in awe with all the holiday decorations.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:53 pm

Dave has wanted to go to NYC for the holidays for the longest time so his wish will come true in 2010...It is one of the most magical times of the year and I can't wait either, it has been a long time since I have been in NYC too...
It will be interesting to see which ship we will be on for the cruise...Christmas has come early to our house!!!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:07 am

Congratulations to all the new winners.

Jean 2 so good to see you posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:27 am

I cant believe you spilled the beans Chris.....I know you were trying to surprise Patti............Oh well,Im sure she was surprised tonite........didnt get WiiFit but want to.......they are all sold out now...........

Jill--Jul won a double transit on Cunard....shes gonna be an expert on them........Im pretty sure double transit means basically a b2b(across the ocean)....I think.........

All you going to NYC for Christmas are really lucky.........its amazing...........

Well, time to call it quits for the night.............talk to ya tomorrow.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:55 am

Jill-forgot to answer you........the C and A gift on NV was a baseball cap.............I left them there.......
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:59 am

WOWOOOWWWWWWWWW..........I downloaded my email to my phone while at the family cmas night.......YAYYYYY.........

I first had the email from susan and couldn't get on a computer to find out what was happening......

Maaaaan, I wish Susan, Me and Jen were on the 2010 holiday instead of 2009 holiday....then it'd be PB REUNION.............

I entered that one too but figured I didn't necessarily want to be gone two cmas's in a row......my dd would be furious with us!!!

Dh is freaking out when I told hiim it's a 20-25 day cruise......he said he's not gonna be able to miss that much time.......my response.????...darn, I'll miss ya!!! LOL

Wonder how many 'one post wonders' won.....

all I can say is the excitement in my gut as I was typing as fast as I could was CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY........dh was standing behind me as I was doing C and I kept typing wrong and I finally told him to quit watching over my shoulder!!!

Congrats Sis and Jean!!!! Soooo AWESOME

PB"S RULE

j
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:54 am

Morning Bears! Very cold once again but at last we do not have the rain, ice whatever they had called for late last week.

Patti: How cool that you were able to tell Jean. I can only imagine how excited she must be.

You know CF is single handedly allowing us to see each other again. They'll be 4 former bears on the Holiday cruise so far.

Short short week here.

d
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:05 am

cruiseforme wrote:
WOWOOOWWWWWWWWW..........I downloaded my email to my phone while at the family cmas night.......YAYYYYY.........

I first had the email from susan and couldn't get on a computer to find out what was happening......

Maaaaan, I wish Susan, Me and Jen were on the 2010 holiday instead of 2009 holiday....then it'd be PB REUNION.............

I entered that one too but figured I didn't necessarily want to be gone two cmas's in a row......my dd would be furious with us!!!

Dh is freaking out when I told hiim it's a 20-25 day cruise......he said he's not gonna be able to miss that much time.......my response.????...darn, I'll miss ya!!! LOL

Wonder how many 'one post wonders' won.....

all I can say is the excitement in my gut as I was typing as fast as I could was CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY........dh was standing behind me as I was doing C and I kept typing wrong and I finally told him to quit watching over my shoulder!!!

Congrats Sis and Jean!!!! Soooo AWESOME

PB"S RULE

j

Jul, you silly girl... Can you say COPY/PASTE! I had the answers typed out in an email and had the first one already set as a copy... but a lot of good that did me since I was trying to go for D first and it never unlocked and I was afraid to just post since the rules said we would be disqualified! Ah, well, I can't figure out how I'm going to take the cruises we've won, so I am SOOO Happy a few Bears won! Patti, thanks for calling Jean... I knew she had already logged off and I knew she felt since she was the 12th poster that she didn't have a chance... how FUN it that!

I agree Jul, I'd rather do the Mystery cruise than the QM2, but I'm NOT complaining!!!!!!

Congrats to all and have a great day!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:35 am

Morning All: Thanks again Susan for your expertise and guidance Wink ...

Kathy: Thanks for the heads up on the gift...

Jul & Susan: wish you were sailing with us too, but there will be other contests to win sunny Wink ...

Funny Story: I had told a fellow cruiser of my first cruise win last week...Well, she spoke with Cincy Dave last night, (whom some of you know) would not tell him why but said to call me...He called last night to find out the scoop and I told him about the 1st cruise and then I said I also just won another cruise tonight!!! He could not believe it and I said, "You can't, I'm still pinching myself bounce !!!

Everyone have a great day, have a couple of presents to wrap and then I am done...Later, Jill
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:57 am

Susan........I had the answers already sitting by 3 different computers, not knowing which one I was going to get on......I also type wayyyy much faster than I can copy/paste!!!....just can't do it when someone is over my shoulder especially when I'm nervous as all hell!!!

Patti.......I imagine Jean was as freaked out as Jen was when I called her with her win on the first contest!!! I'm sooo glad Jean was on and got in on it.....that is wayyyy tooo cool

My head is pounding this am from lack of sleep last night.......and I'm not so sure my employees aren't going to all hate me today!!

Have a great day y'all

j:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:14 am

Morning winners!! Laughing

I also did the copy and paste,but couldnt get into the locked thread either....oh well, cant complain since I won others.........BUT I really wanted the RCCL one. Crying or Very sad But no pity party here..........

Tons to do today,so I'll update our list later on..........I Promise.....

Enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:12 pm

lol that was one exciting night. I was watching for the winners and jumped in the shower. I got back on the computer with 2 minutes left in the 15 minute run off, hahhhahahahaha. I thought the contest was over and came back to hear it was still going on.

I think Tina is offering the precruise free on the RCL Xmas cruise to anyone who books by Oct 09, lots of time to decide to go. Ph8, maybe you and I both can go anyway, even if its not free. It's still one heck of a deal with the precruise package to me. Sorry you didn't win and wanted to. Between the Oasis Halloween 2010 cruise and planning on extra time in S. FL. to visit my friends and being away at Christmas, I'm still sticking with the Oasis. The timing is better, but ya never know, my family stuff could change, so I'm watching the Christmas 2010 cruise too. 2010 is a long time away.

I'm so happy for the rest of you that won. I see the excitment is still high Very Happy I know others who ONLY wanted to win that one cruise, Cat D, so you guys who won had lots of competition. RCL sure has a fan club here. (me too I admit it). Good morning Polar Bears. The name fits this morning, we have warmed up to 25 degrees finally. Texas just should not be this cold!!! lol Congrats again to all the winners!!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:05 pm

Morning everyone! We got back last night, did two loads of wash, and went to bed! I don't know why I always come home so tired! Had a really nice cruise, very smooth seas, and sunny and warm.

I guess, I have a lot of catching up to do, anyone want to give me the condensed version? Tried to log on a couple times from the ship, but kept getting kicked off, before I could get anywhere.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:03 pm

Condensed......MMMMMM........Heck, all I remember is what happened yday!!!!....More cruises won by PB's!!

Hopefully someone elses memory is better than mine........

WELCOME HOME JEN!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:21 pm

Welcome back Jen, as Jul said not much new except for several of us winning the contest yesterday (me included Yay )...
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:37 pm

Me too Jen I won the 2nd chance drawing on Solstice.

HappyHappyJoyJoy

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:08 pm

Wow! Congratulations everyone! Do we have a list of cruises won?

Thank's everyone for all the cards, I haven't had a chance to open them yet, but it was nice to come home to more than just bills.

We got our Platinum and Diamond pins on board Vision, I never new about the platinum pin, just thought there Diamond pins.

Really loved the new enhanced disembark program, it was so fast! No lines to get off the ship and no lines to get thru immigration and customs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:43 pm

Congrats Jill and Jean2!!!! You will be saling with us on the Zoo Crew Mystery Cruise. I should just apologize to you right now for the behavior of the other CF passengers. Laughing We named it a zoo for a reason. Laughing

So the Mystery is we don't know when (itinerary not released) and we don't know on WHAT ship...since the rumors are that Explorer is leaving NJ to be replaced by another ship.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for Liberty. Very Happy

But I just wanted to pop in and say congrats! Congratulations
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:30 pm

Good morning all--

Welcome home to Jen.

Tried looking back to see how all of you knew about the contests and free cruises. What I found was a memo that this went on until March, is that right? If all of the a-b-c-d- prizes were awarded, what is left?

I must be missing something???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next