Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+15
flowers
JayKay
jb8539
barbeeAL
vlscruiser
frudutx
GrmyCRS
critterchick
Murphy
cruisenfever
JJ2sail
nancyk2sea
jillybabes
cruiseforme
Exairgoddess1
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:53 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
WTG DIANE!!!!!!!! Awesome....wish I was sailng with ya guys!!

Michele....congrats.........

I was going to send a mass email out to have everyone vote but decided not to.

Feel sorry for Tina and all the cheaters........I'll bet the cheaters don't realize they have to pay tax tho sooo the laugh will be on them!!!

I'm going to email her with some ideas on how to prevent some of this....like maybe to enter you have to have over 500 posts or whatever the number is but it would reduce the one post wonders......Then people would join and post to be able to enter contests!...jmho

Off to start my day............

j

Wish you were too, never know there may be another contest for this sailing...Tina has lots of magic up her sleeve!!!!

It's so funny, when Tina announced that one of the winners could not go, I said to Dave wouldn't it be a riot if Diane won...
Can't wait for Kathy to return to update the cruises...Later....
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:55 pm

D...I emailed Tina with the idea....sooooo KEEP POSTING BEARS!!!!

LOL

Well.........gals, I might actually have to look into it and book Smile

j
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:35 pm

Jul: I was going to suggest that you book it bounce ...It's going to be our first Celebrity cruise and D & John's too...
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:02 pm

You know we weren't going to book anything for the Spring of 2010 because of the Tricia's wedding. Guess someone was watching out for us. Thanks Lord! I'll probably need it sliding into the homestretch of the wedding plans.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:26 pm

Afternoon everyone.................and CONGRATULATIONS to all of our SPB winners AGAIN!! Hey, do we rule or what over here!?? Cheers And we are honest..............we do not cheat.

Hope that Ray had a good night and is having a good day.

Have a wonderful day...................be back later.
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:32 pm

I have to update our snow, we are now at 10.5 since yesterday, YUK is right!!

Jill--we plan to head back to FL next weekend, a lot will depend on the weather but would like to be there by New Year's. We have had enough of this weather.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:56 pm

nancyk2sea wrote:
I have to update our snow, we are now at 10.5 since yesterday, YUK is right!!

Jill--we plan to head back to FL next weekend, a lot will depend on the weather but would like to be there by New Year's. We have had enough of this weather.

I could find plenty to do if I got snowed in but that doesn't mean I'd want it to happen. affraid

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:03 pm

Susan in case I don't get a chance to post tomorrow:

HappyBirthday Susan HappyBirthday

d
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:05 pm

D-you are right, there is always something to do. My major time today was spent talking to RC about our Australia trip. I requested shareholders and was told one of the trips was canceled so could not get the credit.
It turns out when we booked onboard last week, the deposit was only placed for one of the cruises and the other got dropped. Thank goodness that the same cabin was still available.

Happy Friday --
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:38 pm

Just a quickie here.....Saddleback Christmas services start tomorrow....here is when they will be broadcast on FOX NEWS....
Dec 24th @ 7PM PST
Dec 25th @ 10PM PST

Our pastor, Rick Warren, is now getting a lot of flack (as is Obama) as Obama has asked him to do the Invocation for his Inauguration. The Prop 8 folks are all over this since Pastor Rick has said that Marriage is between a man and woman. It is all over the news out here.....guess I'd better wear my armor to the church campus tomorrow to get through the protestors "at the gate"! Both Obama and Rick are trying to be examples of tolerance..in agreeing to disagree on certain things, but still being friends!

Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:44 pm

frudutx wrote:
I know, is that cool or what. Jill just called me we can not believe that we have this luck since we cruise together all the time anyway. d

Congrats, I saw the email just as i was leaving the house, and that Michele had placed in the christmas song contest. Yea Cool HappyHappyJoyJoy Cool

Maybe another one of this group can win Sunday night? Yea for the winners.

I was on a computer at the Senior Center today waiting for my Dad and wondered how in the world Tina can track posts by IP address since it is so easy to log on from other computers as a new person if you wanted to.

The idea about having a certain number of posts sounds logical to me too. I know a lot of folks who dont post on message boards I could tell them to register and try to win Sunday night, but I havent done that. It would be easy though. It would defeat Tina's purpose to have friends come on here just to try and win a cruise who wouldnt ever post on the boards.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:04 pm

Howdy all, and CONGRATS DIANE!

I think Ray behaved himself when I was at work today. I called him at 11:00 and he said he was thinking about going out to shovel and I told him NO WAY or I would have him readmitted to the hospital! I plowed the drive at 4:30 this morning. At that time, I'd guess we had about 5 inches of snow. When I came home this afternoon, the city plows had literally closed our drive. The snow was to my waist! Thankfully the college kid next door was plowing his drive and he came over to help me. I did the top and he dug thru the pile up from the city plow. I haven't heard official totals as they were all over the board. Not too many miles south of here they got mostly ice and rain, but we got all snow. Looking at the pile on my bird bath, I'd say we got every bit of the 12 inches that was predicted.

Mar, I'll be sure to set the DVR for your program!
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:08 pm

Mar--thanks for the times, we so enjoyed the program last year and will be sure to watch/record this year.
We also have been watching the roar about your pastor and giving the invocation. Do hope it is not too much of a problem with the protesters, stay safe.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:29 pm

cheers Congratulations Diane!!!!!! That's fantastic!!! Very Happy

cheers WTG Michelle, another "cruise in your cap". Very Happy

Jul - I was really hoping to see your name on that list too. You got my vote.

Mar - Thanks for the information...will be looking for you.

Susan - Hoping Ray continues to improve and you can keep him from doing anything stupid. Wink

Everyone have a great weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:18 am

First chance I've had to post today.
Congrats Di and Michelle. I'm so glad for both of you. Which cruise did you win? I'm confused with there being so many. Laughing
I think we're finally ready for company. Beds are made, the crib is ready just need the little fellow to put in it. I hope they get out tomorrow. It would be great if they were on time but I'll settle for just getting here.
We had heavy rain all day. Boy would we have been in trouble if it had been snow. It was miserable.
My mail box was full today. Thanks for all the great cards.
Big day tomorrow. Hope all the plans work out
Pick up the kids at noon at PHL, have lunch, meet the rest of the family at Picture People for group pic at 3pm. Go to DGS Zach's birthday party at 5pm for dinner. Drive back to Smyrna some time tomorrow night. Phew !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:21 am

Congratulations to Diane and Michelle for winning HappyHappyJoyJoy WooHoo

Susan sounds like Ray is feeling pretty good if he was thinking of shoveling snow. But he needs to :tv: just a bit longer.

Mar hope to see the broadcast. I have to say I get really tired of groups that feel they are so special that only they should be considered My life style and beliefs are just as important and I am :taz: of having to bending over backwards to groups that what to redefine lifestyles to fit the current dribble of the day. Okay off my OnMySoapBox
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:44 am

Dramaqueen wrote:
First chance I've had to post today.
Congrats Di and Michelle. I'm so glad for both of you. Which cruise did you win? I'm confused with there being so many. Laughing
I think we're finally ready for company. Beds are made, the crib is ready just need the little fellow to put in it. I hope they get out tomorrow. It would be great if they were on time but I'll settle for just getting here.
We had heavy rain all day. Boy would we have been in trouble if it had been snow. It was miserable.
My mail box was full today. Thanks for all the great cards.
Big day tomorrow. Hope all the plans work out
Pick up the kids at noon at PHL, have lunch, meet the rest of the family at Picture People for group pic at 3pm. Go to DGS Zach's birthday party at 5pm for dinner. Drive back to Smyrna some time tomorrow night. Phew !!!!!!

You have a very busy day Sheila! How fantastic! Enjoy your family time. It's the best.

I hope the kids get out of town... no weather issues this morning, but I don't know how all the previous days cancellations may impact them...

Getting my hair cut today and doing a little shopping. The owner of our company had one of those new-fangled one cup coffee makers delivered here yesterday! Not a bad gift, especially since Ray isn't drinking coffee any more. I don't have to make a whole pot for just me now, I can make a cup or a mug in a couple minutes. It takes up a lot of counter space though... I have to go out and investigate the kinds of coffee that will fit it... I came with a small box of Caribou, but it is a little strong. So hopefully I can sample some flavors some where... :eat:
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:47 am

vlscruiser wrote:
Susan sounds like Ray is feeling pretty good if he was thinking of shoveling snow. But he needs to :tv: just a bit longer.

Ginny, I really don't think he felt up to shoveling... I think mostly he felt guilty that I had to do it, so he made the offer to help! lol!

He is doing better however and there's snow predicted for tonight. He is threatening to go to work... not sure I can hold him off... we'll see...
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:12 am

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 BirthdayCakeGourmetSusan, No calories so Ray can have a slice too flower
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:14 am

Sheila: Have a great day wtih the family and enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:15 am

Thanks Jill! He'll love it! And of course I do too! I'm not sure I like all those candles on there though... Do you believe that Ray's Mom actually put "happy XX Birthday" on my card... XX = my age! I got depressed reading it! geek
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:28 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Susan Do hope you have a special day.

Sheila--thinking about you and the fun times with your family. ENJOY
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:40 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN.... Party Party Hope you have a great day and don't have to blow snow today!!!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:43 am

Murphy wrote:
Thanks Jill! He'll love it! And of course I do too! I'm not sure I like all those candles on there though... Do you believe that Ray's Mom actually put "happy XX Birthday" on my card... XX = my age! I got depressed reading it! geek

I count approx. 21 candles on the Cake sunny , so I don't know what your MIL could mean geek , but you know some MIL's are like that jocolor !!! Have a great day...

Jul: Have you booked the cruise yet lol!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:22 pm

HappyBirthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 964628
SUSAN
Wishing you many, many more

Last edited by cruisenfever on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next