Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas on EOS

Go down 
+75
cruiseforme
TwitchOR
jillybabes
cruisenfever
bjjost
Single Dad
Westchester Cruiser
Leanna N
Katherine O
misseddie
Charlie Tuna
Cruising Rays
Kenny's CoWorker
Hopeful Henry
Down The Shore Guy
skyking
NDJollyMon
Lisa D
flowers
Pet Vet Assistant
Lilly
Joe A
Nancy R
lishka
Cruise Karma
Yellow Labs Rule
NYC Cruiser
atbcat
Loyal Caribbean
J Kelly
Kim T
Krazy 4 Kruises
Miriam R
D D'Angelo
Colorado Gal
Gerri
Qbert
First Timer
SundayInThePark
Kenny
GaryD
Cruiser Brooke
Ascot Scott
I Cruise Do You Cruise
Archie
Just Me
The Really Odd Couple
Former Cruise Critic
BB
Diamond Dave
Mary B
OU812
Murray S
Sweet Home Chicago
Cold Weather Cruiser
Dr Demento
Tommy Bahamas
diaz loves 2 cruise
Andrew
NYC Teacher
Long Island Mom
Brian of Boston
Big Red Robyn
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
ShoeBeeDoBeDo
Dr Donna
Admin
Ajani
AlwaysReadyToCruise
Boca Brats
Cruising Guy
Leisure Suit Larry
Not A Pain In The Aft
Giovani
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:47 am

Good Morning...

Another PB checking in. Gonna be hard to wait 24 months (per Jill Wink ) for this fabulous adventure. My name is Chris and cruising with my sister, Martha. Really excited about my first trip to NY and send thanks again to our SPB elves. Looks like I'll have to go back and read all the prior posts!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:18 pm

Welcome aboard to our newest Zoo Crew Members!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:25 pm

Cruising Rays wrote:
Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hopefully everyone had a peaceful and pleasant holiday Very Happy We sure did, I'm still full! :eat:

I'll be going to Rock Center Cafe tomorrow (Saturday) so stay tuned for my report.

Can't wait for your review on this one. You're other reviews were fantastic. Made us feel like we were there with you. The Rock Center Cafe sounds like a lot of fun so hopefully you have a great time and a yummy meal (with dessert of course Very Happy )

We also hope all had a great Christmas and santa was good to you.

Kim Smile

lol! I'm not sure this one will be "entertaining" as the last one but, I'll be sure to give a detailed report. Then we get to vote which restaurant we want!
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:46 pm

I just can not wait for the pricing to come out for this cruise. I hope it is affordable.
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:47 pm

Do you think there will be a price to leave the precruise trip out because I do live in NJ anyway and can just go over to the cruiseport that morning. Carol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:57 pm

cmgm1126 wrote:
Do you think there will be a price to leave the precruise trip out because I do live in NJ anyway and can just go over to the cruiseport that morning. Carol

yes, I'm sure the pre-cruise package will be priced and quoted separately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:25 pm

Right but do remember that Tina is going to be offering the pre-cruise package free - I'm sure it will be for a limited time but, she did make that announcement - whether it's changed or not, I haven't heard but that was the last report. So, you just might decide to join in the fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:07 pm

cmgm1126 wrote:
Hi Carol,
reminds us of my Mother-in-Law who took a vacation in the UK and as part of the holiday booked a mystery tour only to find on the day that the destination was her home town. roflmao
That said, it would be great to meet you so as Nick said in one of his more stable moments, and I paraphrase, you just might as well decide to join in the fun. lol!

So we finally have ANOTHER Charlie. Where have you been hiding until now Charlie Tuna? Very Happy

Question Can any Polar Bears, or anyone, please tell me why the old pb express forum is now locked? confused
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:21 pm

misseddie wrote:

Question Can any Polar Bears, or anyone, please tell me why the old pb express forum is now locked? confused

Charlie, it rolls over to a new thread every 75 pages or so.... we've been a little chatty lately and there is a new thread going, but I think we are up to page 17 already..... try finding us thru the Portal, or look for the active thread in the roll call.
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:21 pm

Murphy wrote:
Charlie, it rolls over to a new thread every 75 pages or so.... we've been a little chatty lately and there is a new thread going, but I think we are up to page 17 already..... try finding us thru the Portal, or look for the active thread in the roll call.
And here was I thinking you were all hiding from me (or Henry).
Thanks Susan. sunny
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Ok...let me get this straight...
We have a new group of people called Polar Bears that are joining us on EOS 2010? Am I right? How many PB's are there? Are they Cruise Freek Polar Bears? Mucho confuso!

Anyway...if I'm right...we have some new Polar Bears in the Zoo! rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:07 pm

Pete, when we meet in person, I'll tell you the whole story...

but the short version is that a bunch of us went on the RCCL Members Cruise to Alaska. Like this sailing is dubbed the Zoo Crew, we named ourselves the Polar Bear Express. This was the Sept 2007 repo cruise, and we found our way over here to CF right before the cruise and right as CF was launching.

A bunch of us have kept in touch ever since. Because a few of the group won cabins on the Zoo Crew cruise, we decided that it would be wonderful if the rest of us also booked and make it a true reunion. We are still working on getting everyone to commit and unfortunately because of family obligations and other conflict we probably won't all make it, but it looks like we'll have as good a turn out as most reunions!

So, your Zoo, will have an extra large exhibit of Polar Bears!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:17 pm

And that's the short version Pete lol! .... We have/and are alot of fun...

Nick: Am waiting patiently for your review, although after speaking to a friend of mine named Carmine (really, who is from Bklyn) guess which restaurant I will be voting for bounce ...
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:21 pm

Yep! It might take the entire River Cruise to tell him the whole story! roflmao
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:33 pm

Alllllllrighty then! The more...the merrier! (get it...Christmas...)
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:57 pm

Murphy wrote:
An Exhibit!..........Pete, you'll have to trust me on this but there are NO exhibitionists in this particular Aurora of Polar Bears.........................NOT MUCH!
ThumpsUp HappyHappyJoyJoy ThumpsUp
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:02 pm

misseddie wrote:
Murphy wrote:
An Exhibit!..........Pete, you'll have to trust me on this but there are NO exhibitionists in this particular Aurora of Polar Bears.........................NOT MUCH!

I beg to differ! If you and Ray weren't an EXHIBIT at Quest, I'm not sure what to call it! roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:41 pm

Hey all. Sorry I have been MIA for a few days. Between Christmas, the after Christmas (getting toys together and cleaning up the mess) and my laptop keeps going kaplooie Rolling Eyes , I haven't been able to get here.

So I am doing a quick check in.
And Polar Bears...so glad you all decided to do the Reunion cruise on this sailing. Cool

Welcome
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:56 am

Murphy wrote:

but the short version is that a bunch of us went on the RCCL Members Cruise to Alaska. Like this sailing is dubbed the Zoo Crew, we named ourselves the Polar Bear Express. This was the Sept 2007 repo cruise, and we found our way over here to CF right before the cruise and right as CF was launching.

A bunch of us have kept in touch ever since. Because a few of the group won cabins on the Zoo Crew cruise, we decided that it would be wonderful if the rest of us also booked and make it a true reunion. We are still working on getting everyone to commit and unfortunately because of family obligations and other conflict we probably won't all make it, but it looks like we'll have as good a turn out as most reunions!

Hey, don't "I" get any credit for why the SPBs were formed?? roflmao
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:56 am

crusinmama06 wrote:
Hey all. Sorry I have been MIA for a few days. Between Christmas, the after Christmas (getting toys together and cleaning up the mess) and my laptop keeps going kaplooie Rolling Eyes , I haven't been able to get here.

And Polar Bears...so glad you all decided to do the Reunion cruise on this sailing. Cool

Welcome
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Michele................we missed you.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:28 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Hey, don't "I" get any credit for why the SPBs were formed?? roflmao

Well, this was supposed to be the "short" version, but yes, you and a certain someone who shall not be named are the entire reason the SPB's were formed. And thankfully how we landed here at CF!!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:46 pm

So...Charlie is a Polar Bear.... Laughing

Who could have guessed!
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:09 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:

Welcome

We were getting ready to send out a search party for you - with Ron leading the pack!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:12 pm

Ron couldn't find a donut shop with a cop in the lead! Laughing

(ok...not diggin' on the cops here...I like 'em!) I'm trying to bait out a particular NYPD member from hiding! (oh...maybe he's not reading this thread!) Wink
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:13 pm

Murphy wrote:
misseddie wrote:

I beg to differ! If you and Ray weren't an EXHIBIT at Quest, I'm not sure what to call it! roflmao roflmao

That night you were all treated to an inpromptu display of improvised teamwork by a couple of independent
clown expert consultants for the benefit of all.clown

NDJollyMon wrote:
Ron couldn't find a donut shop with a cop in the lead! Laughing

(ok...not diggin' on the cops here...I like 'em!) I'm trying to bait out a particular NYPD member from hiding! (oh...maybe he's not reading this thread!) Wink
Kojak ain't going to show himself with cheap shots like that.
Anyway why would Ron be looking for a donut shop? Everyone knows firefighters can't pass a hotdog stand without stopping for a fill up. :burger: HolySheep

HappyHappyJoyJoy You know sometimes you just can't resist. HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas on EOS
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next