Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Christmas on EOS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:39 pm

Wow that was fast! So happy to have you here Christina!!!! WooHoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:40 pm

Thanks Michele - I figured you are going to need all the help you can get. Nick, Patrick & Eddie - all on the same sailing and add in the new Zoo Crew members of Pete and Ron. This will be one "interesting" cruise. I know we're going to have lots of fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:46 pm

FormerlySanFranBayCruiser wrote:
Thanks Michele - I figured you are going to need all the help you can get. Nick, Patrick & Eddie - all on the same sailing and add in the new Zoo Crew members of Pete and Ron. This will be one "interesting" cruise. I know we're going to have lots of fun!

Yes, your help is needed and welcomed. Very Happy Yay
Back to top Go down
Mary B
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Mary B

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:01 pm

Damn! You people sure do chat alot lol! Welcome to the Zoo Crew Christina!
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:15 pm

Murphy wrote:
misseddie wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

Charlie I'm not sure if the Yanks know what "Coventry" is.
I refer to my earlier post regarding the teaching of English language. Laughing
Similar to the Amish practice if one is "Sent to Coventry" then you would be ignored or shunned. lol!
bfn

Ok, so that sounds "bad"... wonder why the fancy, schmancy neighborhood near me is called "Coventry Estates"??? I'd love to be sent there! geek
Maybe I was a little harsh before. A better description of being "Sent to Coventry" would be that one is Tolerated but not spoken to. Sad
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:23 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Oh great, I can imagine how we're all going to be talking by the end of this cruise. We have our New York and New Jersey accents plus a Southerner or two thrown in, not to mention a few Texans with twangs - then we need to toss in our resident Irishman Patrick and now some friends from England. So do ya think we'll be talkin' the Queen's English by the end of the sailing or do ya'll think you'll be picking up on Brooklynese? Wazzzup lol!
Sign Language! GoodLuck But then there is British sign language, American Sign language (where they only use one hand because the other is still holding a fork )Wink , Louisiana sign language (let's not go there Laughing )and others but I think you get the picture.
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:34 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Oh great, I can imagine how we're all going to be talking by the end of this cruise. We have our New York and New Jersey accents plus a Southerner or two thrown in, not to mention a few Texans with twangs - then we need to toss in our resident Irishman Patrick and now some friends from England. So do ya think we'll be talkin' the Queen's English by the end of the sailing or do ya'll think you'll be picking up on Brooklynese? Wazzzup lol!

Contrary to the popular believe that the whole island over there is England, there is a small chunk at the top which is Scotland. I am Scottish and Charlie is a Sassenach (Not a bad thing but definitely different) HappyHappyJoyJoy
I will be happy to teach y'all some Scots brogue. It'll sure sound funny with a Brooklyn accent lol!
BTW I've lived here for 43 years.
If the lady offers you a Scottish (Glasgie) Kiss............TRUST ME.............Accept At Your Peril.

LittleDevil HappyHappyJoyJoy LittleDevil

crusinmama06 wrote:
Hey it's 3pm. Isn't it about time for Ron to be waking up?

Someone kick him for us, ok.
Just open his window and wait for the aroma from the hot dog stand to waft in! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:41 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
FormerlySanFranBayCruiser wrote:

Yes, your help is needed and welcomed. Very Happy Yay

Yeah but she can't give you the kind of help you need... Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:43 pm

misseddie wrote:
Murphy wrote:
misseddie wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

Charlie I'm not sure if the Yanks know what "Coventry" is.
I refer to my earlier post regarding the teaching of English language. Laughing
Similar to the Amish practice if one is "Sent to Coventry" then you would be ignored or shunned. lol!
bfn

Ok, so that sounds "bad"... wonder why the fancy, schmancy neighborhood near me is called "Coventry Estates"??? I'd love to be sent there! geek
Maybe I was a little harsh before. A better description of being "Sent to Coventry" would be that one is Tolerated but not spoken to.
Sad

Oh if that's the case..I live in Coventry... Wink
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:47 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Oh if that's the case..I live in Coventry... Wink
Hi Ron, I know the feeling. Very Happy
Good to see the hot dog stands have opened up. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:31 pm

Ronrocks wrote:

Ohhh so you woke up after 4pm today? Nice of you to join us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Hello Zoo Crew, I'm another Cunard Cruiser who is jumping cruise lines to Royal Caribbean for 2010 for the holidays. For those who don't know me, I'm Marina, nice to meet all of you. Looking forward to sailing with you party animals!
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:42 pm

Nice to meet you Marina... It's going to be a great cruise!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:48 pm

Nice to meet you too! Oh we have a great bunch of people on here, and a few characters you all still have to meet since they're currently on QM2. This will be a wonderful time for all! GUARANTEED!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:41 pm

Curvy Gal Cruises wrote:
Hello Zoo Crew, I'm another Cunard Cruiser who is jumping cruise lines to Royal Caribbean for 2010 for the holidays. For those who don't know me, I'm Marina, nice to meet all of you. Looking forward to sailing with you party animals!

Great to meet you both, I am Jill and my DH is Dave we are part of the Polar Bears bounce ...Look forward to chatting with you both...

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Christmas on EOS - Page 39 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:46 pm

Curvy Gal Cruises wrote:

See Marina is nice, Marina is my friend - she doesn't threaten to throw me overboard lol! We're getting there, just need Patrick and Eddie...
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:45 pm

Curvy Gal Cruises wrote:
Hi Marina, my name is Patti and my hubby is Jim and we are also part of the Polar Bears. Looking forward to chatting with you over the coming months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:47 pm

I think this thread is more of a roll call than the roll call itself....... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:50 pm

Curvy Gal Cruises wrote:

See Marina is nice, Marina is my friend - she doesn't threaten to throw me overboard lol! We're getting there, just need Patrick and Eddie...

Speaking of overboard. Did you see this? Someone fell off the Norwegian Pearl on Christmas day. They still haven't found her.

http://news.google.com/news?tab=wn&hl=en&ned=us&q=cruise+ship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:56 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Curvy Gal Cruises wrote:

Speaking of overboard. Did you see this? Someone fell off the Norwegian Pearl on Christmas day. They still haven't found her.

let us clarify - she has been reported MISSING - but no one actually saw her go overboard - this is another case of someone reported missing by their spouse, in the wee hours of the morning.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:04 pm

Welcome Christina! Glad you are joining us here too!

Christmas on EOS - Page 39 CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:07 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:

Ohhh so you woke up after 4pm today? Nice of you to join us.

Good morning Ron-pelstilskin!

Welcome Marina! I think we've gotten most everybody on this cruise! Maybe we'll have to charter the whole ship!

Christmas on EOS - Page 39 CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:06 pm

bjjost wrote:
Don't you just love reading the messages? This is the greatest bunch of people!! I can't wait till I get to meet everyone!!

I think this is the first time I've wished for time to pass quickly. At my age, you really want the days to crawl by!!

My thoughts exactly. We also cannot wait to actually meet the Zoo Crewers in person. This is one fun bunch and Mike and I all about FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim and Mike
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:54 am

Curvy Gal Cruises wrote:

Nah, Marina doesn't threaten.........just does it!Cheers

Welcome Marina, We Polar Bears are Charlie, Janet & Henry. This is one busy thread so don't miss more than a couple of days. Very Happy

Ivanova wrote:

let us clarify - she has been reported MISSING - but no one actually saw her go overboard - this is another case of someone reported missing by their spouse, in the wee hours of the morning.
As the old saying goes "Did she fall or was she pushed?" pale May yet still be in a jewellry shop somewhere. Was it Acapulco when we left someone behind?
bfn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:51 am

Ivanova wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
Curvy Gal Cruises wrote:

However if she was missing since 8pm and not reported missing until 4am - to me this sounds just a bit fishy. Reports are all over the place right now everything from murder to suicide. And, once again, the media is having a field day since it took place on a cruise ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas on EOS
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Holiday Cruise on Explorer of the Seas-
Jump to: