Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Library Hotel - Christmas - Who's Staying?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Library Hotel - Christmas - Who's Staying? Empty
PostSubject: Library Hotel - Christmas - Who's Staying?   Library Hotel - Christmas - Who's Staying? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:36 am

I thought I'd start a Roll Call for the hotel. I have two rooms, one for myself and one for my parents. Who else will be joining us at The Library Hotel?
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Library Hotel - Christmas - Who's Staying?   Library Hotel - Christmas - Who's Staying? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:22 am

Well I will be there with husband, sister and our girls. If my parents like the 4th of July cruise they might be coming to!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Cruising Diva
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Diva

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Library Hotel - Christmas - Who's Staying?   Library Hotel - Christmas - Who's Staying? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:05 pm

Never stayed here but, if I book the Christmas sailing you can count on me! Might even add a night or two prior to the offical get together Very Happy BTW - LOVE the icon smilie choices here on Cruise Freeks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Library Hotel - Christmas - Who's Staying?   Library Hotel - Christmas - Who's Staying? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library Hotel - Christmas - Who's Staying?
Page 1 of 1