Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nina - Christmas - Holiday Lights Tour

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Nina - Christmas - Holiday Lights Tour Empty
PostSubject: Nina - Christmas - Holiday Lights Tour   Nina - Christmas - Holiday Lights Tour Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:26 pm

Nina, I don't know if the City Lights Tour for the Christmas Cruise is going to be part of the package but, if it is then I wanted to alert you that tickets are on sale for this year meaning 2008 already and to make a note to start checking in February/March for tickets for 2009.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Nina - Christmas - Holiday Lights Tour   Nina - Christmas - Holiday Lights Tour Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:59 pm

Thanks for the note Andy! I've made a reminder to myself to that effect. I think the pre-cruise package may morph into something quite filled with options that members will then be able to pick and choose from to create their own day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Nina - Christmas - Holiday Lights Tour   Nina - Christmas - Holiday Lights Tour Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:13 pm

Another alert is that Radio City has started their pre-sale for the 2008 Christmas season, so, you might want to note that for next year 2009 as well Very Happy

Yes, I'm getting very excited about all this even though we're cruising this year too. Just going to be something special going on Cunard for the holidays!
Back to top Go down
JeanMarie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
JeanMarie

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Nina - Christmas - Holiday Lights Tour   Nina - Christmas - Holiday Lights Tour Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:14 pm

I know what you mean Leanna! I don't know if it's because we're cruising together as group or what but, I'm looking forward to 2009 too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nina - Christmas - Holiday Lights Tour   Nina - Christmas - Holiday Lights Tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nina - Christmas - Holiday Lights Tour
Page 1 of 1