Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nina - A Thought

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Nina - A Thought Empty
PostSubject: Nina - A Thought   Nina - A Thought Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:07 pm

Nina, I don't know if this is possible but, how about a Live Chat during the week of your sale? Maybe if there is an email blast to the opt-in lists and board members plus we can spread the word, we could have a great turn out. This way people can ask questions, you could take deposits and we could discuss plans - it might give people a better understand what the Cunard groups are about and who is sailing with them. What do you think?
Back to top Go down

Nina - A Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina - A Thought   Nina - A Thought Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:20 pm

Sounds like a smart suggestion Marina.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Nina - A Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina - A Thought   Nina - A Thought Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:04 pm

Sounds like a great idea Marina! I'll work on getting that set up with Tina this week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

Nina - A Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina - A Thought   Nina - A Thought Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:42 pm

This is one event I am NOT telling the whole family about - Nina, they will have you completely insane! But, I will have a few key family members join us.
Back to top Go down
Ajani
Charter Member
Charter Member
Ajani

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Nina - A Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina - A Thought   Nina - A Thought Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:56 pm

Nina, I just got an email from Tina, once you two decide on a chat night let me know and, I'll blast it out on my blog. Along with whatever booking incentives you might be offering Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/

Nina - A Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina - A Thought   Nina - A Thought Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:55 am

Yes let us all know so we can spread the word!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nina - A Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina - A Thought   Nina - A Thought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nina - A Thought
Page 1 of 1