Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things

Go down 
+9
NYC PD
Andy The Sailor Man
AmbianceTraveler
cunardcritic.co.uk
Giovani
Kevin T
Ian
MichaelCT
Down The Shore Guy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things   The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:41 pm

I'm here Nick, just been busy working.
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things   The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:07 pm

Anyone going to the ballgame (if available) for the 4th of July?
Back to top Go down
Kindlychap
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things   The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:48 pm

Derek wrote:
The ladies have found blinking jewelry to wear for New Year's Eve. Who wants to beat them at their own game, I found blinking bow ties and they're only 5.95 US!!

Who's up for some fun?

Please tell me that this isn't to wear on a Cunarder? What on earth is wrong with black silk?

Quite apart from anything else, the blinking ones would be a devil to tie.

Matthew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things   The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:07 pm

Kindlychap wrote:
Derek wrote:
The ladies have found blinking jewelry to wear for New Year's Eve. Who wants to beat them at their own game, I found blinking bow ties and they're only 5.95 US!!

Who's up for some fun?

Please tell me that this isn't to wear on a Cunarder? What on earth is wrong with black silk?

Quite apart from anything else, the blinking ones would be a devil to tie.

Matthew

lol! True enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things   The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:10 pm

NYC PD wrote:
Eddie, great idea starting this room! I see a new name among us. Hi James, I'm Victor.

Now let's talk Yankees, we going to the series this year?

Vic, doesn't look good for us - Torre is gone, ARod is out on DL, Posada is DL... At least we have Jeter back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things   The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:37 pm

ThreadBump Giving the King's Room a bump back to where be long! So who's going to be watching The Belmont (horse race) this Saturday? Think Big Brown has a chance to take the Triple Crown?
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things   The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:01 pm

I have a good feeling about Big Brown Nick, I think he might just do it tomorrow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things   The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:43 am

I did too Eddie, I really thought he was going to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things   The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:37 am

Now how did the Kings Room get way back here? Guys, the ladies have their Cunard Fashion thread where they can girl talk. This one is for us!
Back to top Go down
NYC PD
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NYC PD

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things   The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:57 pm

I was wondering where this went, thanks for bumping it up to the top. Anyone watch that Penn State game yesterday?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingofqueens71
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things   The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:26 am

Unfortunately I could not come into the Kings Room today because I had to work all day.So there was no watching the game be it Baseball or American Football on TV with a beer.Oh well at least the work will help pay for for my next QM2 crossing next April.Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things   The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kings Room - Sports, Drinks and Guy Things
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2