Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruiser Brooke
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruiser Brooke

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC Empty
PostSubject: Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC   Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:38 pm

Nina, can you tell us about the various levels and prices for the Hyatt Grand Central. Sounds like a beautiful hotel!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC   Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:14 pm

Hi Brooke, Sorry I missed this! I sent you a PM to.

Right now I have the Regency/Grand Club level held in the group block but other room categories can be pulled in.

Prices are per person based on double occupancy and include the pre-cruise package plus 2 extra nights: Book before Sept. 20 and receive the pre-cruise portion complimentary. The additional nights are not contracted and are subject to change based on availablity.

June 28-July 1 2009

Regency Club King or 2 doubles: $950.00 *Includes VIP accomodations and access to the private Regency Club Lounge, including private concierge, continental breakfast, snacks and evening hors d'oeuvres.

Standard King or 2 doubles: $758.00

Lexington Suite $845.73

Dec. 17-20, 2009 - The standard room rates are not available yet for these dates. If you have an idea of what room category you want I can call them to request rates to be set. However, if you chose the Regency/Grand Club Level the rate for 3 nights pre-cruise would be: $1018.00 per person/double
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Cruiser Brooke
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruiser Brooke

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC   Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:28 pm

lol! You had my heart racing - for a moment I thought those prices were per night Embarassed
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC   Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:00 pm

Oh No! THREE nights my dear!
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC   Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:25 pm

Throw in free limo service and you have a deal Wink Only kidding! I love the pre-cruise package and, at the moment we're holding steady at 6 cabins. I "think" we're ready to book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC   Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:27 pm

Nina, dumb question but, you didn't happen to get a photo of the Regency Club rooms, did you? If not, is it similar to what's on the website: http://www.grandnewyork.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/gallery/photos.jsp?hotelId=2191&start=5

Also is there a bar in the hotel or some place we can socialize after we get back from the events of the evening for a while?
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC   Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:21 pm

Sorry I missed this Nick! Embarassed

No, I didn't take any pictures (not sure why I forgot now that I think of it!) but they are just like you see there and the bathrooms are quite nice too with curved shower rods, thick towels and Portico bath products. The closets are decent sized too especially compared to most hotels.

There are several restaurants, a coffee bar and a bar/lounge that will be perfect for pre-post event socializing in addition to the Regency Club lounge. Both Tina and I agreed after doing the walk through that for our needs this was the probably the best choice in New York! Location so easy, rooms large and well appointed, multiple dining venues, multiple room options, beautiful hotel, we are excited!
Back to top Go down
Giovani
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Giovani

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC   Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:04 pm

Will a lot of you be coming in from out of town? Sure, I know I live in NYC and have a perfectly good apartment here but, there is something appealing about joining you all at the Hyatt for the pre-cruise portion of things at Christmas time. Let me give this some thought...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC   Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyatt - Room Levels and Pricing - NYC
Page 1 of 1