Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dining Room for Christmas 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pam M
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pam M

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Dining Room for Christmas 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Dining Room for Christmas 2009   Dining Room for Christmas 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:49 pm

Nina,

How are you handling our table arrangements for Christmas? Will we all be at least sitting near each other or are we going to cross reservations for table mates? This is very exciting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room for Christmas 2009   Dining Room for Christmas 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:42 pm

I hear that Nina wants me to dine at her table! roflmao
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room for Christmas 2009   Dining Room for Christmas 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room for Christmas 2009   Dining Room for Christmas 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:16 am

Pam, now that I've had a few minutes to get over the thought of what having dinner with Nick everynight would do to my children, (Although I wouldn't mind if Leanna joined us Smile ) I can answer your question.

For dining in Britannia I will have us seated as a group (Same area of the restaurant) to start with. Random table mates unless specifics are requested. If someone wishes to NOT dine with the group then I will arrange for a move either shortly before departure or embarkation day when I meet with the Maitre d'.

For those in Grills I will also find out in advance who wants to be assigned a table with a group member and who wants to dine separately/with others, to be emailed to the Maitre d'.

If you know what you want to do now you can note it on your booking form and I will arrange it at the proper times.

I might just draw a table number out of a hat to see who gets Nick, Eddie and Andy. Either that or I will just arrange to have them all at their own table ThreeStooges although I am not sure that would be fair to their wives!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room for Christmas 2009   Dining Room for Christmas 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:15 am

AmbianceTraveler wrote:
Pam, now that I've had a few minutes to get over the thought of what having dinner with Nick everynight would do to my children, (Although I wouldn't mind if Leanna joined us Smile ) I can answer your question.

For dining in Britannia I will have us seated as a group (Same area of the restaurant) to start with. Random table mates unless specifics are requested. If someone wishes to NOT dine with the group then I will arrange for a move either shortly before departure or embarkation day when I meet with the Maitre d'.

For those in Grills I will also find out in advance who wants to be assigned a table with a group member and who wants to dine separately/with others, to be emailed to the Maitre d'.

If you know what you want to do now you can note it on your booking form and I will arrange it at the proper times.

I might just draw a table number out of a hat to see who gets Nick, Eddie and Andy. Either that or I will just arrange to have them all at their own table ThreeStooges although I am not sure that would be fair to their wives!

You'd think people would be fighting to dine with us! Where else can you get dinner and a show?!?! lol!

Speaking of which - Tina - MCS Orchestra with Skid Row and Firehouse? Are you back involved with the music industry again??!?? That is soooo cool. I've never sailed MSC but, for this we might just have to try it!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room for Christmas 2009   Dining Room for Christmas 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:14 am

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
AmbianceTraveler wrote:

You'd think people would be fighting to dine with us! Where else can you get dinner and a show?!?! lol!

Speaking of which - Tina - MCS Orchestra with Skid Row and Firehouse? Are you back involved with the music industry again??!?? That is soooo cool. I've never sailed MSC but, for this we might just have to try it!

Not really involved with the music industry again Nick...although considering Skid Row is part of the line up, you'd think so right? Wink For those who don't know, yes, there is a story here but, that would require a drink and some time!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
English Todd
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
English Todd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room for Christmas 2009   Dining Room for Christmas 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:21 am

I'll buy the round of drinks if you agree to tell us the story! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room for Christmas 2009   Dining Room for Christmas 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining Room for Christmas 2009
Page 1 of 1