Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dress Code Q & A

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Dress Code Q & A Empty
PostSubject: Dress Code Q & A   Dress Code Q & A Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:47 pm

BB asked for a new thread on this subject so please, all who are Cunard regulars, please weigh in and tell us what you wore/wear when on a Cunard voyage.

For me, I really like to dress up so tend to go a little over the top when I get even the slightest chance!
(That's my disclaimer)

Day wear:

For warm weather I will usually wear a sun dress. For cooler wear, slacks or skirt with blouse and/or jacket. I like the look of the new longer cotton/twill shorts with a button up shirt or t-shirt (if I'm going to be by the pool) and will probably do that for the Caribbean in the future.
Dress Code Q & A 334151_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=134&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0Dress Code Q & A Wys048_zi?$thumbnail$

Elegant casual: Cocktail dress, long dress or pant suit (remember I like to dress up!)
Dress Code Q & A Wdc143_zi?$thumbnail$Dress Code Q & A _5524352Dress Code Q & A Wu-140_zi?$thumbnail$

Semi Formal: Long evening dress
Dress Code Q & A 322120_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=134&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0or formal cocktailDress Code Q & A 326968_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=134&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0

Formal: Long gown complete with gloves and gems.
Dress Code Q & A _5500494

Photos courtesy of Dillard's, Macy's and Nordstrom
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Cunard Cruiser
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Dress Code Q & A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Code Q & A   Dress Code Q & A Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:02 pm

I'll be happy to answer any questions, I've been on a dozen Cunard cruises Very Happy From Trans-Atlantic to the Caribbean.
Back to top Go down
BB
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
BB

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Dress Code Q & A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Code Q & A   Dress Code Q & A Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:15 pm

Thanks Nina!!

Question 1 -

Describe what type of clothes people wear to dinner on the first (embarkation) night.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dress Code Q & A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Code Q & A   Dress Code Q & A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dress Code Q & A
Page 1 of 1