Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A message from Host Bob regarding the California Fires

Go down 
+17
NYC PD
Lisa D
Giovani
Cunard Cruiser
Andy The Sailor Man
cruizinmimi
Ronnie
Scorpio Gal
AmbianceTraveler
RCCL Fan
Murphy
Down The Shore Guy
Ugly Betty Fan
Murray S
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Hopeful Henry
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
diaz loves 2 cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
diaz loves 2 cruise

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-08-17

A message from Host Bob regarding the California Fires - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from Host Bob regarding the California Fires   A message from Host Bob regarding the California Fires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:41 pm

Best wishes for all in SoCal ~ especially Host Bob and our Cruise Freek Friends and Families
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from Host Bob regarding the California Fires   A message from Host Bob regarding the California Fires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:41 pm

Hi Everyone.

Thank you all for you kind words of support and prayers. Fortunately, I did not have to evacuate and the fires have moved away from my immediate area. Unfortunately this horrific event is far from over. The latest news report is saying they don't expect containment until Nov. 5th!! The fires that came close to us are now raging to the SouthEast with flames reaching over 500 ft in the air. The air quality along the coast has improved some and most of us are trying to get back to normal.

My prayers go out to all those who are still in the path of the flames and to those who had loss of property.

If we have any local CFFers who suffered losses, please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance. I wish you all the best!!
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: A message from Host Bob regarding the California Fires   A message from Host Bob regarding the California Fires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:49 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in So Cal. Please stay safe.

Towanda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message from Host Bob regarding the California Fires   A message from Host Bob regarding the California Fires - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A message from Host Bob regarding the California Fires
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2