Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is A Board Host and How Can I Apply?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

What Is A Board Host and How Can I Apply? Empty
PostSubject: What Is A Board Host and How Can I Apply?   What Is A Board Host and How Can I Apply? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:56 pm

A board host is someone who helps keeps an eye on the topics posted on the board. Board hosts are either travel agents or someone with a great deal of cruising experience on multiple cruise lines who volunteer their time and efforts to the board.

We have both general board hosts (for example, Host Jacqueline) and specific board hosts (for example, Royal Caribbean Board Host Bob).

Board hosts have the power to eliminate threads, give out warnings, and help control flaming on the board.

*Flaming is when posts turn personal and nasty and instigate arguments between board members.

Currently Nearly All Hosting Positions Are Open, To Apply, Simply Send An EMail To ADMIN
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

What Is A Board Host and How Can I Apply?
Page 1 of 1