Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???

Go down 
+3
darlene
pmfan
NDJollyMon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:21 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
mnmomof4 wrote:
Michele, That was sweet of your husband...mom's always take care of others first. Wish my husband would see that sometime Laughing

It's only taken 11 years and countless threats for him to see the light. Laughing Laughing Laughing

At least he is well trained! Cool Maybe he should give my husband a few pointers. One year DH asked what I wanted for xmas and I stupidly said nothing...but what I really meant was be creative...think of something. Well guess what I got? A big nothing. HE really felt bad..so for valentines...he made it up with a very expensive pair of earings. I'm still working on him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lolomeme
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
lolomeme

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:19 am

Hi all, I hope Santa was good to you!
My wonderful husband of 50 years bought me a mini laptop so I can stay connected at sea. Very Happy He is just getting started on the computer, so I guess he'll want to use it too! Now if I can only find an alternative use for the golf clubs I got him!!! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:20 pm

Where can I read about Benett and how he's doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:49 pm

penny i think we are married to the same man because i said that too one year - nothing. and that is exactly what i got. this year with the economy i said let's not get each other anything because we're going away a lot. but i didn't mean nothing. i bought him a travel humidor and thought he figure it meant buy something small but guess what i got - oh you guessed it - nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:50 pm

good thing i bought myself an ipod with his credit card
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:50 pm

Lucky stop by the Cunard threads for updates on Bennet (and pictures).
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:43 pm

Maybe you should send those husbands to,

"Jolly's 'how to treat a lady' class." What a Face
I bought my wife a trashcan with wheels, a new snow shovel AND a Weedeater!

:tv:
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:55 pm

HolySheep Oh man Pete you are such a romantic. Can you say dog house?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:57 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
penny i think we are married to the same man because i said that too one year - nothing. and that is exactly what i got. this year with the economy i said let's not get each other anything because we're going away a lot. but i didn't mean nothing. i bought him a travel humidor and thought he figure it meant buy something small but guess what i got - oh you guessed it - nothing.

Pat,

I learned my lesson...now I give him tons of hints as to what to get me and he still says I'm hard to buy for. Glad you took matters into your own hands and used his credit card. I dont think we should send our husband's on "how to treat a lady" class. I keep telling him household things are not gift to your wife....he caught on to that one. I think we need to teach Pete what NOT to give his wife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:01 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Maybe you should send those husbands to,

"Jolly's 'how to treat a lady' class." What a Face
I bought my wife a trashcan with wheels, a new snow shovel AND a Weedeater!

:tv:

And are you single now as a result of such thoughtful gifts??????
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:13 pm

Pete - You are a bad boy. Although after all these years, I have taken lessons from Pat. I just buy what I want. Pat sets it up for me - even buys it in most cases - and my husband doesn't know a thing. It seems to work. Carol
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:12 pm

I was just kiddin' ladies! Very Happy (lawnmowers were on sale!) Laughing

Really...I needed to be trained too. Now...I treat her to Bed & Breakfast stays, romantic dinners, jewelry, and thoughtful personal stuff.

She says...the best present I ever got her was...
A couple years ago...when I bought some nice big Christmas ornaments and some paint markers. I had my daughter (nice penmanship) write all our names on an ornament and we made little snowflakes and stuff on them. I even made some for the dogs. She was so happy when I gave them to her...she cried. Now...each year each person hangs their own ornament on the tree themselves. (except the dogs of course!) A new family tradition was born.

All you "Days of our Lives" fans...you know exactly what I'm talking about!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:54 am

oh you are too funny
Back to top Go down
Triangle
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
Triangle

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:22 am

My wife got a digital photo frame, pre-loaded with pictures of our wedding, our animals and, of course, our cruises.

I got a wallet, empty, but I am hoping it is a magical one, that on some future date will start filling itself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trianglecruises.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2