Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???

Go down 
+3
darlene
pmfan
NDJollyMon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Empty
PostSubject: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:16 pm

Ok...anyone get any cool cruise stuff for Christmas??? santa

Me...well sure. I got a new digital camera. (so did my wife) I like the tiny ones I can carry in my pocket...that have good optical zooms. Santa was supposed to bring me a new Netbook...but he must be still building it! Razz

What'd you get???
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:25 pm

On the first day of Christmas, Santa brought to me:

One digital camera...
Back to top Go down
pmfan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:37 pm

I got new luggage. Smile (...and the week before Christmas I received cruise docs) santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:18 pm

nada, zilch, zip, nuttin' honey. Wink
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:43 pm

Cool. The thing that sux about new luggage is...
It only looks new the first time you carry it to the airport! After that...it's all banged up! Very Happy

I hope it's HOT PINK or something! I love luggage that MAKES A STATEMENT...and it's easy to find in a sea of suitcases.

Susan...maybe you missed the coal in your stocking! affraid
Maybe you spent too much galavanting around the world this year!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:01 am

i got an ipod touch and i have been downloading audio books which i swear i'm not listening to until my vacation in february. it is just about the only time i get to read so now i don't have to fight the sun and i can just listen. and it has games and stuff to entertain me on the christmas cruise cold days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:02 am

i have purple luggage and since i can't stand to fly i mostly just cruise out of philly, bayonne and ny so they can't mess my luggage up. of course, for you pete, it's a little harder to find a cruise port in ND
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:10 am

i got a mp3 player so i don't have to lug my vintage cd player with, i love taking it with and sitting out watching the waves listening to enya and drinking a foofoo drink, just relaxing and falling asleep, can't wait till feb to do that
Back to top Go down
pmfan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:52 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
It only looks new the first time you carry it to the airport! After that...it's all banged up! Very Happy

I hope it's HOT PINK or something! I love luggage that MAKES A STATEMENT...and it's easy to find in a sea of suitcases.

Sorry, not Hot Pink but it is a VIBRANT PURPLE. lol!
Back to top Go down
pmfan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:00 pm

[quote="oesnjstar"]i have purple luggage and since i can't stand to fly i mostly just cruise out of philly, bayonne and ny so they can't mess my luggage up. of course, for you pete, it's a little harder to find a cruise port in ND[/quot
What a coincidence! I also hate to fly and my new purple luggage I will use for cruising as carry ons. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:02 pm

I guess my xmas presents can be brought on the cruise...earings. WE leave in less than 3 weeks....hope the weather cooperates.
Back to top Go down
pmfan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:06 pm

mnmomof4 wrote:
I guess my xmas presents can be brought on the cruise...earings. WE leave in less than 3 weeks....hope the weather cooperates.
Have a fantastic cruise! Very Happy I'll be cruising a few days after you, but on the RC Navigator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:10 pm

pmfan wrote:

Have a fantastic cruise! Very Happy I'll be cruising a few days after you, but on the RC Navigator.
Thanks..it will be our first cruise without kids....I'm missing them already. I've never been on such a new ship...the Ruby..I'm looking forward to it. I need to get going on shore excursions though...none booked yet. Hope we have good weather in the western carribean
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:06 pm

It's not rain Penny..."it's liquid sunshine mon!"

We cruised Navigator OTS...loved it!
We had the aft corner balcony...you could fit a dozen people on it! You could look out the big round hole down the side or stare out at the wake....heaven. I have loads of pics on Webshots. They've had about 70,000 views.....
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:48 pm

My DH snuck into the giftshop on NCL Dawn (first week of Dec. while we were cruising) and picked up a DAWN Christmas Ornament. I thought that was very thoughtful of him! :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:43 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:

Pete,

How did you know the color of my luggage? I can always find it in a sea of bags. Don's is a much more conservative khaki green but it's usually right next to my beacon of hot pink.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:35 pm

mine are.....black.
Back to top Go down
pmfan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:54 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:

We had the aft corner balcony...you could fit a dozen people on it! You could look out the big round hole down the side or stare out at the wake....heaven. I have loads of pics on Webshots. They've had about 70,000 views.....
Hey...I have a corner aft cabin! 7388. This will be my first time in an aft cabin and I am looking forward to it. bounce
Back to top Go down
pmfan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:00 pm

taurus988 wrote:
My DH snuck into the giftshop on NCL Dawn (first week of Dec. while we were cruising) and picked up a DAWN Christmas Ornament. I thought that was very thoughtful of him! :-)

What a great present. santa
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:49 am

pmfan wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:

Hey...I have a corner aft cabin! 7388. This will be my first time in an aft cabin and I am looking forward to it. bounce

We had cabin 7688...and it was sweeeeeet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:47 am

Love those aft cabins, definately worth the walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:59 am

Nancy I didn't know you got the Aft for your next sailing! Congrats! Very Happy

We got it for Indy too. So we'll both have to compare notes when we get back.

As far as Pete's question, my hubby got me a RCCL gift certificate for OBC. WooHoo It says something like "Get yourself a massage and take care of yourself because you always take care of us"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:05 pm

Michele, That was sweet of your husband...mom's always take care of others first. Wish my husband would see that sometime Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:15 pm

mnmomof4 wrote:
Michele, That was sweet of your husband...mom's always take care of others first. Wish my husband would see that sometime Laughing

It's only taken 11 years and countless threats for him to see the light. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:58 pm

Hey...we men are sometimes......ah....sloooooow.
Just not me! clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???   What cruise-related items did Santa bring you??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What cruise-related items did Santa bring you???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next