Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockefeller Center Ice Staking

Go down 
+5
Andy The Sailor Man
Peter M
Leanna N
AmbianceTraveler
dream2cruise
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Empty
PostSubject: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:03 pm

Anyone want to go with me before we sail for Christmas in 2009? Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Skatin10

I'll buy the hot chocolate afterwards Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:16 pm

How about skipping the staking and just going for hot chocolate?
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:43 pm

I work 5 minutes from there...count meein and I'll meet you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:15 am

I'm with Christina! Staking - no thanks. Hot Chocolate?? YES PLEASE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:34 am

I'll watch and join you for hot chocolate afterwards! Wink
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:47 pm

My whole family loves to ice skate (we're 1/2 Dutch remember) so count us in for both!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:03 pm

I'll join you guys! Nick on stakes is a safety issue for all involved Razz
Back to top Go down
Peter M
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Peter M

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:16 pm

I'm a bit old to stake but, I'm happy to watch and join you for hot chocolate afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:34 am

I'll be on the sidelines too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:01 pm

At least I'll have some good company on the sidelines! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:23 pm

Wow, wasn't expecting so many positive responses! This is great!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:19 pm

And, I'll be enjoying the warm indoors while you guys stake! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:13 pm

Hmmm, I wonder if we could bribe Nick to stake - imagine the entertainment value! LittleDevil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:18 pm

lol! Not for a million dollars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:11 am

So when would you all like to meet up for our pre-cruise staking party? Here's the link with the information: http://www.rapatina.com/iceRink/

Rates and schedule is available at the bottom of the page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:39 am

Patrick, while I won't be staking, I'll meet you any day or evening you wish for after staking hot chocolate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:41 am

Speaking of which, here is some photos so you guys can see how incredible ice staking at Rockefeller Center is Very Happy

Rockefeller Center Ice Staking 20851410
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:42 am

Rockefeller Center Ice Staking 20981110
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:43 am

Rockefeller Center Ice Staking 37132910
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:16 pm

Curvy Gal Cruises wrote:
Patrick, while I won't be staking, I'll meet you any day or evening you wish for after staking hot chocolate! Very Happy

Marina, that sounds like the beginnings of a plan, so, you'll be home? You aren't going to Florida for the big Oasis of the Seas inaugural the week prior?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:21 am

Patrick, Leanna and I will be home as well, we felt like it would have been too much of a push to get back from FL - so we'll keep the week free just for you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:23 am

Curvy Gal Cruises wrote:
Rockefeller Center Ice Staking 20981110

Tina - take a good long look at this photo. I swear the lady in blue is Barbara!!! I'm leaving you a PM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:01 pm

Same as Nick - I felt like it would be too much of a push, so, yes, I'll be home all week too. Maybe the four of us can get together plus whoever else from the group would like to join us!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:30 pm

Shocked Patrick I almost positive you're right!! Marina when did you take this photo?

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:45 pm

I'm in!!!! Actually count at least 2 of us in. I know my oldest will want to go. Very Happy

So if I break my leg before the cruise, someone needs to push me onboard, ok. Very Happy There is no way I am missing this cruise!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockefeller Center Ice Staking   Rockefeller Center Ice Staking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockefeller Center Ice Staking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next