Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A thought...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A thought... Empty
PostSubject: A thought...   A thought... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:22 pm

Nina and Everyone,

A thought... I just had a quick chat with Patrick (paddygoescruising) and, I had a thought for both the Christmas cruise and the 2010 cruise. What do you think about an Online Chat/Promotional/Cruise Night Evening?

Kind of like an online Cruise Night where Nina could take questions and answers and, maybe even take reservations or maybe have like a pre-reservation forms to fill out for those who are interested?

We could promote online, at work, and maybe have some of the bloggers like Ajani promote it too.

What do you think? Good, bad, indifferent?

Just a thought...
Back to top Go down

A thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A thought...   A thought... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:44 pm

Oh man! I missed Paddy?!?! I'm jealous Christina!

Anyhow, I think you have a good idea but, naturally it's up to Nina. I think it might generate interest...and who knows maybe get more people signed up.
Back to top Go down
Murray S
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Murray S

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-20

A thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A thought...   A thought... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:26 pm

If nothing else, it could be a great social for everyone... But, I think it's a good sales idea Christina
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

A thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A thought...   A thought... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:11 am

What a great idea! I would be very open to hosting something like this. Murray is right, if anything it would be a great social and perhaps encourage some new board members. We could plan it for some time in early March before pricing is supposed to come out. I have already been writing up forms for everyone to use to book so could also write up a "pre-reserve" form and have my assistant (James the Great...aka... my hubby) standing by to send it to anyone who requests one on the spot.

Plus, as an incentive to book we could offer new members free* front row seats to the "Nick, Eddie & Andy Hour" in the Commodore Club! ThreeStooges

*Free seats only good on sea days and must arrive 2 hours early to claim or forfeit the prize. Certain restrictions such as laughing at the act or drinking anything but flat ginger ale apply. See the Captain for details.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

A thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A thought...   A thought... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:29 pm

LOL Step right up for the Eddie, Nick and Andy Show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A thought... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A thought...   A thought... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A thought...
Page 1 of 1